OTC medicine and PH'S

doodz

Awards
so i was suppose to start my helladrol cycle this Monday but i'm not sure anymore! the reason:allergies!!!
For the past week i had pretty bad allergies/cold,honestly i don't know what i had but my nose was driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!! so i started taking otc medication such as efrin spray nasal,generic mucinex and allegra D wich it sucks!! i'm still taking mucinex and i wont stop taking it till i feel better.Does anyone knows if theres a problem mixing otc meds and phs??? i was thinking to hold on the helladrol till all this meds are COMPLETELY out of my system! this sucks cause i already started taking milk thistle and hawthorn berry :mad:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess your blood pressure and liver health will be better for no reason then. Worse things happen.

doodz

Awards
true!! i guess by the time i start my cycle my liver and heart are gonna be super ready!!! lol

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
just wait until your allergies are better... hawthorn and milk thistle are just going to help you... so extra loading it will not make a difference either way... just bepatient... you will be just fine, just wait and do it the right way...

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Well I guess your blood pressure and liver health will be better for no reason then. Worse things happen.
It could possibly raise your bp, its unlikely this early early in but it would be wiser and well worth your time to start when fully recovered.

doodz

Awards
Yeah,I don't know what could happen if I mix otc and ph's...I'll prob start my cycle in the next 2 weeks. :-(
Dylan you know I'be been waiting for awhile to start this cycle!!!!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i know you have, but just be patient... its not worth any health risk bro... just wait until you recover and then kill that $hit!!

Yeah,I don't know what could happen if I mix otc and ph's...I'll prob start my cycle in the next 2 weeks. :-(
Dylan you know I'be been waiting for awhile to start this cycle!!!!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Gotta love allergy season. Went to the allergy doc 2 days ago and starting next month I'm getting on injections every week. 1-3 month every week. 3-9 months every 2 weeks 9-12 months every month for the next 3 years (maximum).

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
How funny?? I bashed a company that sponsors Ultradrol, boladrol and Trenazone and my post gets whacked.That's why this forum is only for entertainment purposes. It has an agenda that isnt truly to educate or help those that need it . Only to SELL products ...

Whack this,you know I'm right....