Synthol

anadrol75

Awards
Anybody use it? If so, were the results good on lagging bodyparts?

bigman420

Awards
it doesnt increase strength, just makes you look bigger...and synthol users are easy to spot from non synthol users

Fpot66

Awards
I saw some nasty pictures of what synthol can do. I am talking about muscles rupturing and just exploding all over the place.

That I am aware of basically what synthol does is it irritates the muscle so that it swells up. If it swells too much POP!!!

Fpot66

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't touch the stuff, but I also haven't used it. For some reason it seems like cheating to me. Like putting implants in or something.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha come on sticks, you are part of a community that accepts and urges each other to use banned performance hormones, insulin, dnp, and hGH, dont be a hypocrite and call the synthol user a "cheater"...

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"seems like cheating"

Oh come on, it IS cheating!

We take for granted that Pros are using all sorts of drugs, but when you look at a person who hasn't done synthol/implants, what you see is the result of hard work and is actually that person.

The line is crossed when the body you present, which is the only thing you're graded on, is inherently artificial.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Anybody use it? If so, were the results good on lagging bodyparts?
There was a long thread called the evil synthol a couple months ago. You may want to search for it. Not sure how helpful it is, not my thing.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't feel one way or the other about it, but I just dislike the "unreal" appearance it gives the user. Why put oil in a muscle if it just looks like a muscle filled with oil?:think: Plus I don't think I'd feel too comfortable trying to obtain a semi-permanant pocket of oil in my muscle, just seams kinda nasty when you think about it...

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
haha come on sticks, you are part of a community that accepts and urges each other to use banned performance hormones, insulin, dnp, and hGH, dont be a hypocrite and call the synthol user a "cheater"...
To me there seems to be a difference in using insulin, dnp, and HGH because with all of those you still have to put in hard work to get any results. I also understand that if some fatass uses synthol no one will be able to tell but there is a differnce there. I also wouldn't call someone who uses synthol a cheater i just know that i would feel like i was cheating if i were to use it.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, when you try to fake everyone out with oil and implants, I'd say its cheating.

Look, what it comes down to is people with shitty genetics, or less than perfect, who don't want to admit it. If you were born with perfect genetics and some lazy bitch shoots hits tris full of oil and beats you out of what you rightfully earned and were gifted for, yes, I think you'd be pissed, too. Whatever happened to the definnition of "sporting?" Is it just win at all costs for you guys? How many of you even played/play sports? How many of you have actually trained with Olympic-level athletes, or know how real, elite coaches operate? If you're saying you'd rather shoot oil than fucking workout for it, then **** you, and **** people who do it, I don't care what the hell you think, and I don't care how many of your idols do it, or sell synthol on their websites, it's bullshit and lame and its a pussy's way out.

Why is everyone so soft these days? Having an opinon isn't a bad thing, you know! Damn--our country is so soft and p/c...if you think something's bullshit, say it, don't half ass it and say "I think it bullshit but I wouldn't call someone a cheater." Why not? What the ****? You honestly think some jackass who's a walking oil balloon deserves the same repect as someone who puts in a decade of arm work to get a sick peak? If you don't see the shame in that, I give up.

Edge

Awards
Why is everyone so soft these days? Having an opinon isn't a bad thing, you know!
Good stuff brodus.Good overall post.

Im just curious, what do you think of breast implants then?
Do you believe it would be cheating other girls similar to synthol cheating guys?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha...funny.

Actually, a good friend of mine has a funny theory on people who "cheat" to get a mate, i.e. have a ton of plastic surgery, etc....you see, this changes your appearance, but doesn't change your genetics...and then when you have kids, and its like "who's nose is that!" I'd rather just be myself and marry someone who likes that person. It's so much easier, and there so much less to explain!

And on a side note, breast implants had a legitimate purpose at the beginning--breast cancer patients, women who are born with extremely lop-sided boobs. Where is there any real need for calf implants or synthol?

Oh--and I know a guy who SUED HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR HER TITS! He paid for them and then she dumped him, and he sued! He got 1/2 the money!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Well, when you try to fake everyone out with oil and implants, I'd say its cheating.

Look, what it comes down to is people with shitty genetics, or less than perfect, who don't want to admit it. If you were born with perfect genetics and some lazy bitch shoots hits tris full of oil and beats you out of what you rightfully earned and were gifted for, yes, I think you'd be pissed, too. Whatever happened to the definnition of "sporting?" Is it just win at all costs for you guys? How many of you even played/play sports? How many of you have actually trained with Olympic-level athletes, or know how real, elite coaches operate? If you're saying you'd rather shoot oil than fucking workout for it, then **** you, and **** people who do it, I don't care what the hell you think, and I don't care how many of your idols do it, or sell synthol on their websites, it's bullshit and lame and its a pussy's way out.

Why is everyone so soft these days? Having an opinon isn't a bad thing, you know! Damn--our country is so soft and p/c...if you think something's bullshit, say it, don't half ass it and say "I think it bullshit but I wouldn't call someone a cheater." Why not? What the ****? You honestly think some jackass who's a walking oil balloon deserves the same repect as someone who puts in a decade of arm work to get a sick peak? If you don't see the shame in that, I give up.
Hey bro i think you need to relax a little bit. I think you and I pretty much share the same opinion on this subject. I played D-IAA football, but no i haven't worked w/olympic level athletes so you've got me on that one. The main reason i don't give a damn about other people using synthol is b/c it's obvious, and they look stupid/ugly. Someone w/great genetics and has put in a shitload of work isn't going to be beat by some lazy **** injecting synthol. I'm not sure about on the pro level but i don't think any respected/top bodybuilders are using the stuff.

From what I know about the stuff even if you do it perfectly it makes you muscles looked weird. If someone wants to **** their own body up then by all means they can have at it. I personally would never use the **** for multiple reasons one being the fact I would feel like I had cheated b/c i got something w/out any work. I also couldn't justify the gains made (if any) in comparison to the health risks.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sticks, I hear you--and I think you understand my point. And I do agree to an extent that no one with implants and balloon BIs is walking home with a Sandow over the hardcore's at the top. In non-posing sports, Synthol and implants make absolutely no sense.

My background is track, I trained with three-time Olympian Jim Ryun in college and ran the Can-American indoor meet in 1994 where the fastest indoor mile that year was run. Our sports advisor was the head of U of M physiology and kineseaology, and worked with Arnold S. on the Presidents Council on Fitness (unfortunately their recommendations never made it into schools on a wide-scale). The only "performance enhancing" stuff I saw (and granted, I wasn't a 100-meter sprinter or a shot-putter) among any of these athletes was food and gatorade...and carb-loading and scientific periodization. Getting busted for roids and such in NCAA is not worth losing a scholarship and hurting your teams rep, IMO.

Milers on down are usually a lot more built than distance runners. When you run a mile in the low-4's, it's practically a sprint anyway. My specialty was the 1/2 mile (800 meters)--hellish race. My quad separation doubled my first six months of hardcore training! Striations, all four heads, the works. (TO this day, my legs still respond and recover faster than any bodypart.) I had trouble walking home every day after practice! Best part is, I ate everything I could, and yet fat dripped off, and I hit 5% un-chemically assisted...so I don't have a lot of patience for lazy asses...but you're right, judges don't either....I should have gotten some sleep last night!

P.S. My bro plays football at a small college in Michigan, and may dad was also a college trrack star and B-Ball player, so it's in the genes, but so is the work ethic...that's what pisses me off sometimes, when people always want a shortcut, and the payoff from hard work is so much greater...but whatever.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proper use of SEO (site-enhancement oil) does NOT leave one looking obviously balloonish, as some would have you believe.
Proper use is to stretch muscles that are at a genetic limit so that there is more room. The SEO takes up the room, allowing for more supportive tissues to grow into the area, and muscle cells to hypertrophy.

This is done with relatively small injections on a maintenance basis for long periods of time, such as 9mo. I couldn't even fathom how many cc's the guys like Greg Valentino were injecting, but 3cc per bicep 2x/wk will leave you looking natural and allow for more growth.

Oh yeah... the top-level pros ALL use it, so what's the talk about them? It's a fact of bodybuilding.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Sticks, I hear you--and I think you understand my point. And I do agree to an extent that no one with implants and balloon BIs is walking home with a Sandow over the hardcore's at the top. In non-posing sports, Synthol and implants make absolutely no sense.

My background is track, I trained with three-time Olympian Jim Ryun in college and ran the Can-American indoor meet in 1994 where the fastest indoor mile that year was run. Our sports advisor was the head of U of M physiology and kineseaology, and worked with Arnold S. on the Presidents Council on Fitness (unfortunately their recommendations never made it into schools on a wide-scale). The only "performance enhancing" stuff I saw (and granted, I wasn't a 100-meter sprinter or a shot-putter) among any of these athletes was food and gatorade...and carb-loading and scientific periodization. Getting busted for roids and such in NCAA is not worth losing a scholarship and hurting your teams rep, IMO.

Milers on down are usually a lot more built than distance runners. When you run a mile in the low-4's, it's practically a sprint anyway. My specialty was the 1/2 mile (800 meters)--hellish race. My quad separation doubled my first six months of hardcore training! Striations, all four heads, the works. (TO this day, my legs still respond and recover faster than any bodypart.) I had trouble walking home every day after practice! Best part is, I ate everything I could, and yet fat dripped off, and I hit 5% un-chemically assisted...so I don't have a lot of patience for lazy asses...but you're right, judges don't either....I should have gotten some sleep last night!

P.S. My bro plays football at a small college in Michigan, and may dad was also a college trrack star and B-Ball player, so it's in the genes, but so is the work ethic...that's what pisses me off sometimes, when people always want a shortcut, and the payoff from hard work is so much greater...but whatever.
I hear you on the work ethic man, and i agree totally about working hard for what you've got. I think you and I have some pretty close views on synthol use. I just wasn't looking at it in a competitive sense.

All of this talk reminds me of that guy on MTV that had calf implants put in. That guy had to be one of the biggest douche bags in the world, and his calves still didn't look that good. But i guess to each his own. You just wouldn't catch me dead w/a pair of titties in my legs.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Proper use of SEO (site-enhancement oil) does NOT leave one looking obviously balloonish, as some would have you believe.
Proper use is to stretch muscles that are at a genetic limit so that there is more room. The SEO takes up the room, allowing for more supportive tissues to grow into the area, and muscle cells to hypertrophy.

This is done with relatively small injections on a maintenance basis for long periods of time, such as 9mo. I couldn't even fathom how many cc's the guys like Greg Valentino were injecting, but 3cc per bicep 2x/wk will leave you looking natural and allow for more growth.

Oh yeah... the top-level pros ALL use it, so what's the talk about them? It's a fact of bodybuilding.
Like i said i'm unaware of what type of gear the guys at the top are using. You read so many different opinions on what they're taking, and how much. I'm actually very interested in this b/c these guys although will admit to using won't admit to the real amounts they are using. I know this is off topic but what would a pros cycle look like. I'm aware it would be year round but at what kind of doses.

Also isn't that just a theory about stretching muscle fascia. I guess i'm a little out of my league on that one. I was under the impression that synthol will not lead to permanent growth only temporary increase in size.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a theory...unfortunately the people who come up with those theories don't stick around too long (R.I.P. Trevor Smith).

I think most pro BBs are on cycle nearly year-round. But I honestly don't think they're dosing as high as some think, although certainly there are some who do go nuts with the juice. Lee Preist swears by two relatively short cycles a year, low-dose. I think if you set major growth in motion in your youth, get tons of rest, and train like pros do, you see more results from lower doses...of course, in comparison to body size. Someone who weighs 300 pounds in the off-season is a whole half a person heavier than I am, so I'd expect about a double dose of what I might take. Just my 2Cents.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If any of you guys notice how much bigger the smaller weight classes have gotten over the years, yall should thank SEO's...

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can't look at Priest's little softball-pop-up bicep and tell me there's no SEO in there.

I know a pro who places top 12, and SEO is used. But this is a guy who puts test susp into his hammys too (OUCH!).

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
You can't look at Priest's little softball-pop-up bicep and tell me there's no SEO in there.

I know a pro who places top 12, and SEO is used. But this is a guy who puts test susp into his hammys too (OUCH!).
Since you know a top bodybuilder would you mind posting what a cycle would look like. Does he take any breaks, and are these guys using as much gear as some lead you to believe.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me see if he'll come off that info. It's one of those things I've never really asked. I've just let it ride.

NOTE: I just called, and should be getting a return call shortly. We'll see what's up (hopefully).

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Let me see if he'll come off that info. It's one of those things I've never really asked. I've just let it ride.

NOTE: I just called, and should be getting a return call shortly. We'll see what's up (hopefully).
Thanks a lot man. This is something i've always wondered about.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
maybe if your genetically screwed in the calf area. Thats the only reason I could see anyone using it, otherwise what the hell is all that size worth? You won't be stronger, you will just be carrying around fake **** in your muscles that could be potentially dangerous to your health. Stupid if you ask me.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Um, Rictor, did you miss my post? It's able to help you build REAL muscle to take the place of the oil.

I got into a diet discussion with my boy the other day, and blew through the cycle info. All I got was that he uses a lot of ALR protocols. But I'll get back to him ASAP, I promise. I haven't dipped out of this one.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Um, Rictor, did you miss my post? It's able to help you build REAL muscle to take the place of the oil.

I got into a diet discussion with my boy the other day, and blew through the cycle info. All I got was that he uses a lot of ALR protocols. But I'll get back to him ASAP, I promise. I haven't dipped out of this one.
Thanks bro.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Its not the same... With AAS, gh, exxc, you still gotta put the hard ass work in the gym in, that doesnt change. Synthol, on the other hand... well, you get the picture.
BC

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established

Got anything for us?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya that looks nasty but I still rank it in the same category as AAs etc. you think a pro BB that uses synthol doesn't work his ass off in the gym? It's all used to be better than the next guy. They have a natural Mr. O but no one wants that because people don't look like freaks. it basically comes down to what extent you are willing to sacrifice your life for a win.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Looks like he fukced up his left arm pretty bad. His right isn't that bad.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's some more fun synthol pics...notice how screwed up it makes his symmetry...and why do guys go ball-crazy for the bicep shots? If you have a naturally smaller physique, like this guy, seems like you'd try to pop out your shoulders or lats so give you width, before throwing baseball-size oil absesses under you biceps...

Attachments

builtolast

Awards
I see synthol the same as a body implant. It's not actually part of your body. It's an ABSCESS of OIL. It may be in your body, but not actual tissue. AAS is an enhancer, but the key thing here is that it's an enhancer of REAL TISSUE. I don't think there is any argument against that.

blown_stang

Awards
Here's some more fun synthol pics...notice how screwed up it makes his symmetry...and why do guys go ball-crazy for the bicep shots? If you have a naturally smaller physique, like this guy, seems like you'd try to pop out your shoulders or lats so give you width, before throwing baseball-size oil absesses under you biceps...
I'm curious to see that guy's biceps when his arms are down to his sides relaxed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
117codyawebb Supplements 9
Anabolics 0