M1-D (m14add) and Trenazone/Trenavar cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

M1-D (m14add) and Trenazone/Trenavar cycle

Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

M1-D (m14add) and Trenazone/Trenavar cycle

Was just wondering on peoples opinions of this stack. My current supplier of test is out so I am tying to put together a longish cycle 6-8weeks of orals or transdermals. I have plenty of testo-gel, transaderm and forma as my base and ai. My proposed cycle would be 5weeks M14add bridged the last two weeks into Trenavar or Trenazone for a total of eight weeks.

Does this sound like a good bulking cycle? All input appreciated.

Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Uh, i'd run Trenavar/Trenazone for longer if you're going to use one. Seems like a waste for only 2 weeks.\

And there are better orals to run solo than M14add.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Sorry i dont think i explained my proposed cycle well. i was thinking M14add wks 1-5 and Trenazone/Trenavar wks 4-8. I'm starting to think twice about this cycle after seeing the not so stellar results from jbryand and schwell and i cant seem to find any good results of people bulking on trenazone without using ultradrol.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Sorry i dont think i explained my proposed cycle well. i was thinking M14add wks 1-5 and Trenazone/Trenavar wks 4-8. I'm starting to think twice about this cycle after seeing the not so stellar results from jbryand and schwell and i cant seem to find any good results of people bulking on trenazone without using ultradrol.

Why not stack it with Epi .. Seems to work for every1
    M1,4ad/epi 1-5weeks
    S.n.S team member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

M14 - weeks 1-6
    Trenazone - weeks 1-6

dose the m14 around 120-150mg and the trenazone @ 150mg if you can afford it. That would be an awesome cycle

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's some hardcore cycle .. I don't believe in dosing that when stacked .. Maybe if running solo

Then again I don't weight 200yet .. So Avg dose works for me lol
    S.n.S team member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    That's some hardcore cycle .. I don't believe in dosing that when stacked .. Maybe if running solo

Then again I don't weight 200yet .. So Avg dose works for me lol
    Yeah I would rather start at a high dose and taper down due to sides then start at a smaller dose and taper up. At least i know with the higher dose you know you're going to work.

But yeah it's hardcore i've ran m14add bridged into SD/DMZ over a 6 week period and came out fine
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Darkhalf why the 6 week stack over the 8 week bridge? I have run a few orals but usually only four weeks as a beginner to test cycle. The only thing that worries me is that I get wicked back pumps. My lower back issue prolly doesnt help that (spondlyothesis probably not spelt right) so i'm cautious of the 6week m1-d.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i think my results are going very well. tomarrow is finishing up week 2 of my cycle.

i dont train for strength, i train for hypertrophy, so i dont really care if my strength goes up or not. i just make a note of it.

if you are looking for a compound to bridge with, you should go with m14add plus superdrol for 4-5 weeks (ran together)

or alpha mass + max lmg.
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Holy freakin back pumps Jbryand. I think that 5 wks M14/super and I would be crawling around the gym.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zendog
    Holy freakin back pumps Jbryand. I think that 5 wks M14/super and I would be crawling around the gym.
    Start taking some taurine at like 5g a day and see if it helps.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

I have taken taurine with my orals before. It does help but like i said i think my back issue makes back pumps alot more frequent/severe. Superdrol and epi both produces ridiculous back pumps for me. Is this the case with all strong orals?
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Darkhalf why the 6 week stack over the 8 week bridge? I have run a few orals but usually only four weeks as a beginner to test cycle. The only thing that worries me is that I get wicked back pumps. My lower back issue prolly doesnt help that (spondlyothesis probably not spelt right) so i'm cautious of the 6week m1-d.
    I guess the 8 week bridge would be okay....i just think stack both for 6 weeks would make you feel like superman lol. I'm starting to get into crazier cycles. I think my next bulker will be a PP/SD stack for 4 weeks with a non-methyl ran for 6 weeks on top of it. Not doing this anytime soon though just something i will do much later down the road.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, if you are afraid of back pumps, run the sd at 10mg.

or go with alpha one/m14add, that'd be a blow the fcuk up cycle. hmmm... gonna have to do some shopping....
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

or go with alpha one/m14add, that'd be a blow the fcuk up cycle. hmmm... gonna have to do some shopping....
    I do have some m14e chillin around my room hmmmmm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

AlPha1 is some good shiiiiiiiitttttt
    S.n.S team member

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenazone vs Trenavar
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 12:11 PM
  2. Putting together H-Drol + Trenavar Cycle
    By Chevyz28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 06:42 PM
  3. havoc/trenazone vs sd/trenazone 6 week stack
    By cfiggs in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:03 AM
  4. CEL Mdrol & M14ADD or Hdrol & M14ADD?
    By Hustlers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 07:55 AM
  5. Copy Cycle of escholar's M14ADD+PMAG CYCLE
    By dubthomps in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 06:20 PM