30 day H-drol only cycle

Sonny1011

Awards
Ive seen most people run there h-drol stacked or for 5-6 weeks, i was looking to see if anyone has ran a 4 week or 30 day cycle of h-drol and the results they got. ill be starting one in the next couple days. 10 days at 50mg, and 20 days at 75mg, and possible adding on to make it 5 weeks, but thats not what i want this thread to be about. So if anyone has ran h-drol for 30 days or has done it as a stand alone let me know your results and side effects (and id like to ask you some questions about supplements and pcts stuff)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's your first cycle go 50 for the first week then bump it up to 75 to see how you react.5 weeks will get you more gain's but 5 weeks is when I would consider it a "must have serm" for pct.If you don't know what that is/how to get google it.This will help your body get back to the before cycle status(or atleast close) at 4(28days) weeks you could risk over the counter pct's.I do mean risk because they don't do that good of a job,but its h-drol...meh.For the over the counter route try an AI or a pct product.As for the supps....you listening?....LIVER SUPPORT IS A MUST!H-drol is liver unfriendly.Fish oil should be used.A multi vitamin should be used.Have taurine on hand for lower back pain/calf pain.
Another thing you need to know before hand....The moment you finish your cycle you are in "maintain" mode and you won't get many gains till pct is done,maybe even after that.
H-drol is an effective multi purpose compound which can be ran solo or stacked.

Hope I helped.

Sonny1011

Awards
If it's your first cycle go 50 for the first week then bump it up to 75 to see how you react.5 weeks will get you more gain's but 5 weeks is when I would consider it a "must have serm" for pct.If you don't know what that is/how to get google it.This will help your body get back to the before cycle status(or atleast close) at 4(28days) weeks you could risk over the counter pct's.I do mean risk because they don't do that good of a job,but its h-drol...meh.For the over the counter route try an AI or a pct product.As for the supps....you listening?....LIVER SUPPORT IS A MUST!H-drol is liver unfriendly.Fish oil should be used.A multi vitamin should be used.Have taurine on hand for lower back pain/calf pain.
Another thing you need to know before hand....The moment you finish your cycle you are in "maintain" mode and you won't get many gains till pct is done,maybe even after that.
H-drol is an effective multi purpose compound which can be ran solo or stacked.

Hope I helped.
Ya man that does help alot. I am taking milk thistle right now but about to get ai cycle support in and start that. Taking a good multi and additional fish oil. For PCT i was not planning a serm so ill probably stay 4 weeks , but i am going to use Erase, DAA, Creatine, and a product called flex that has some good stuff in it like DIM. Hopefully to keep a good amount of the gains i made. Have you ever ran h-drol?

liftsalot

Awards
Ive seen most people run there h-drol stacked or for 5-6 weeks, i was looking to see if anyone has ran a 4 week or 30 day cycle of h-drol and the results they got. ill be starting one in the next couple days. 10 days at 50mg, and 20 days at 75mg, and possible adding on to make it 5 weeks, but thats not what i want this thread to be about. So if anyone has ran h-drol for 30 days or has done it as a stand alone let me know your results and side effects (and id like to ask you some questions about supplements and pcts stuff)
My first cycle was a 4 week 50mg a day cause I only had one bottle. Made some ok gains it leaned me out a little and gained about 7 pounds which I kept all of. I didn't use a SERM I used inhibit-e and daa and some other goodies. Recovered well but as mentioned anytime ur talking 75mg or 5 to 6 weeks I would deninatly go the SERM route. I wasn't really shut down that bad eiather so that was a good thing. The sweet spot for me with h-drol is 50/75/75/75/75/75.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya man that does help alot. I am taking milk thistle right now but about to get ai cycle support in and start that. Taking a good multi and additional fish oil. For PCT i was not planning a serm so ill probably stay 4 weeks , but i am going to use Erase, DAA, Creatine, and a product called flex that has some good stuff in it like DIM. Hopefully to keep a good amount of the gains i made. Have you ever ran h-drol?
Yes I have.It was my first cycle.Even got bloodwork done before and after so I can say with confidence my nuts are back in business.Gained 15 lbs on a 5 week cycle.(the last week seems long) I'll be running it again soon with a compound by the name of p-stanz.Cutting cycle and all.I do suggest googleing serms because they will become usefull for your next cycle.Like mine?2 compounds = serm.You can "branch out" to other compounds with serm as your pct.Superdrol,tren,and and bridging compounds is a prime example of serm only cycles.H-drol is mild but CAN(as with all Ph's) damage you permanently.

Sonny1011

Awards
My first cycle was a 4 week 50mg a day cause I only had one bottle. Made some ok gains it leaned me out a little and gained about 7 pounds which I kept all of. I didn't use a SERM I used inhibit-e and daa and some other goodies. Recovered well but as mentioned anytime ur talking 75mg or 5 to 6 weeks I would deninatly go the SERM route. I wasn't really shut down that bad eiather so that was a good thing. The sweet spot for me with h-drol is 50/75/75/75/75/75.
thanks alot. This will be my first full cycle so i thought id keep it a little shorter. ( i was sold superdrol at a nutrition store without a lot of info, quit halfway...sides, and used no pct haha). But thats exactly whati was looking for, was what someone gained off a 4 week cycle, and 7 pounds aint bad at all, do you recall your strength gains by chance?

Sonny1011

Awards
Yes I have.It was my first cycle.Even got bloodwork done before and after so I can say with confidence my nuts are back in business.Gained 15 lbs on a 5 week cycle.(the last week seems long) I'll be running it again soon with a compound by the name of p-stanz.Cutting cycle and all.I do suggest googleing serms because they will become usefull for your next cycle.Like mine?2 compounds = serm.You can "branch out" to other compounds with serm as your pct.Superdrol,tren,and and bridging compounds is a prime example of serm only cycles.H-drol is mild but CAN(as with all Ph's) damage you permanently.
Awesome, yea ill start looking into serms because if i like this hdrol cycle im sure later ill try other compounds. And ya iv heard pf pstanz, prostanozol like a very mild precursor to winstrol. it was what i was looking into also, but decided on hdrol. im not doing 5 weeks but 30 days, but id be real happy with gaining 10lbs and getting some strength gains. How much did you lose after your cycle?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, yea ill start looking into serms because if i like this hdrol cycle im sure later ill try other compounds. And ya iv heard pf pstanz, prostanozol like a very mild precursor to winstrol. it was what i was looking into also, but decided on hdrol. im not doing 5 weeks but 30 days, but id be real happy with gaining 10lbs and getting some strength gains. How much did you lose after your cycle?
I kept 11 of it.Gained 1 to 2 lbs of fat because of pct though.Same weight as last day of cycle as of the yesterday :DNow I'm starting to gain again .(been 7 weeks now,my free test levels are now normal) Hdrol is good for cutting aswell(multi purpose) pstanz is more for a cutt.Using them both to cut should be interesting hence my next cycle.I wouldn't run anything longer than 4 weeks without a serm so they are really worth looking into.SD shuts you down HARD and so do most of the "fun" ones hence serm.I'm going to start a log (or try)when I do the 2 compounds and you should follow it.Should be interesting.

Sonny1011

Awards
I kept 11 of it.Gained 1 to 2 lbs of fat because of pct though.Same weight as last day of cycle as of the yesterday :DNow I'm starting to gain again .(been 7 weeks now,my free test levels are now normal) Hdrol is good for cutting aswell(multi purpose) pstanz is more for a cutt.Using them both to cut should be interesting hence my next cycle.I wouldn't run anything longer than 4 weeks without a serm so they are really worth looking into.SD shuts you down HARD and so do most of the "fun" ones hence serm.I'm going to start a log (or try)when I do the 2 compounds and you should follow it.Should be interesting.
ya i will for sure, when you make your log send me a message with it. I am going to make a log also, ill let you know so you can check it out. My hdrol comes in tomorrow and will start friday. i was telling the other guy on this page that i did 2 weeks of superdrol with no information. I was sold it at a nutrition store and just started taking the next day 30mg doses and no pct. 2 weeks in i had bad lower back pain and was horribly constipatedm because i didnt change my water intake or diet, because i really was taking it blindly. That was over the summer, and iv been researching them sense. But in the 2 weeks i was on it......wow gains like crazy but bad sides.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i will for sure, when you make your log send me a message with it. I am going to make a log also, ill let you know so you can check it out. My hdrol comes in tomorrow and will start friday. i was telling the other guy on this page that i did 2 weeks of superdrol with no information. I was sold it at a nutrition store and just started taking the next day 30mg doses and no pct. 2 weeks in i had bad lower back pain and was horribly constipatedm because i didnt change my water intake or diet, because i really was taking it blindly. That was over the summer, and iv been researching them sense. But in the 2 weeks i was on it......wow gains like crazy but bad sides.
SD is known for some having some HORRIFIC sides and some others have none(freaks) but I am new and won't touch the stuff yet.How much did you keep?My insurance is letting me have the 2012 physical with blood work(STI pannel aswell...yay for being a bit of a man whore) along with the dentist ,and dental surgery means I won't be doing my cycle untill maybe march through late march meanwhile your log will give me something to read.

Sonny1011

Awards
haha nice. But ya i still have a 2 week supply but i am not going to use it. Unforunately i lost all my gains, but it was because i got constipated for a week haha and did not really eat or sleep. Iv had broken bones and have been in cars that are totaled, and nothing was as bad as being constipated. I was way weaker that before i had even done the SD. I went from around 183 to 190 and bench from 275 to 300 all in 2 weeks. when all was done i was waying around 178 and my bench dropped to 265. Right now im naturally back and over 185 and can bench 300, i am hoping this hdrol will take me to the big leagues hahah. But ya ill start a log. saying all my gains

Sonny1011

Awards
also i had one more question i am taking additional supps with it. a multi, fish oil, extra c, ai life support. can i take the hdrol at the same time as the assist supps or should i take it by itself? Also my plan in to take a pill in the morning and one in the evening, and when i bump up to 3 pills, 2 in the morning at the same time and 1 in the evening, does that loook good or should i seperate all 3?

liftsalot

Awards
also i had one more question i am taking additional supps with it. a multi, fish oil, extra c, ai life support. can i take the hdrol at the same time as the assist supps or should i take it by itself? Also my plan in to take a pill in the morning and one in the evening, and when i bump up to 3 pills, 2 in the morning at the same time and 1 in the evening, does that loook good or should i seperate all 3?
Your dose time looks good take theo h-drol about 12 hours apart and try not to take it to close to bedtime. I always used to work out in the morning and take my dose about 40 before u lift so try to plan that. Most support supps can be taken at the same time except the life support. You'll want to take that about 3 hours apart from the h-dol dose. And like you said when u go to 3 caps take two in morning and 1 in evening. To awnser your question eiarlier I did get decent strenght gains but it does take about two weeks to kick in then you have only two weeks left so that kinda sucked. But if its ur first cycle and looking to get your feet wet then I say go for the 4 weeks brother

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 in the morning one close to bed is what I did but if you have the time to take 1 morning and one before workout(30 to 40 mins before as lift said)Tell me how it gose.My feeling on extra vitamin c is most whey powders/multis/food have a great deal of c in them.If anything save it for post cycle.You should be able to take all with hdrol.If your bulking you could even add creatine (Won't hurt your liver like most say)

Sonny1011

Awards
liftsalot & pyrobatt> thanks for the info i appreciate it. Hopefully ill see some good results. Ill post up here a link to my log when i get it started which will be in the next day or 2.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Use a SERM, don't do a cycle without one, even a mild cycle.

Sonny1011

Awards
Use a SERM, don't do a cycle without one, even a mild cycle.
ya i am thinking i am going to get some nolva. Do you know of any drawbacks or side effects to taking it? iv heard of some with some other serms like clomid but not so much with nolva, what do you think

liftsalot

Awards
ya i am thinking i am going to get some nolva. Do you know of any drawbacks or side effects to taking it? iv heard of some with some other serms like clomid but not so much with nolva, what do you think
Anytime brother any more questions just ask. The only draw back I've seen with nolva is loss of libido. But take some sustain alpha or some daa and tribulas in your pct and it will help a lot. Anytime u end a cycle loss of libido can happen. Also it can be a little hard on liver so keep some liver supps going through pct and you'll be golden.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Nolva can be a little hard on the liver from what I've read. I have torem, clomid, and nolva on hand right now and I'm planning on using torem in PCT.

Sonny1011

Awards
Anytime brother any more questions just ask. The only draw back I've seen with nolva is loss of libido. But take some sustain alpha or some daa and tribulas in your pct and it will help a lot. Anytime u end a cycle loss of libido can happen. Also it can be a little hard on liver so keep some liver supps going through pct and you'll be golden.
thanks man. IYa ill let you guys no what i end up doing. my original plan for a pct was Erase, DAA, DIM, and creatine. Im thinking now of dropping erase and getting some nolva; not 100% sure yet. I know SERMS help alot with combating any estrogen related sides, but as far as just wanting to keep my gains are they good? (

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man. IYa ill let you guys no what i end up doing. my original plan for a pct was Erase, DAA, DIM, and creatine. Im thinking now of dropping erase and getting some nolva; not 100% sure yet. I know SERMS help alot with combating any estrogen related sides, but as far as just wanting to keep my gains are they good? (
As I said before pct is about maintaining not gaining.Your progress will come to standstill while you try and hold on to your gains.Nolva is important .Let me quote here

"While it has a place during anabolic steroid use Nolvadex post cycle use is not only the most common point of use but the most effective as well. A good Nolvadex post cycle plan can often be the difference in maintaining the gains made while on cycle and losing them and not to mention it provides a benefit to our overall health often negated in discussion. As you should understand testosterone is not only a powerful hormone but a very important one at that; in-fact, of all the hormones the body produces testosterone is one of the most important as it affects so many aspects of our physical, mental and sexual functions. When we supplement with anabolic androgenic steroids our natural testosterone production is suppressed and for this reason it is generally advised that most anabolic steroid cycles include some form of exogenous testosterone therapy. Once use is discontinued this is the point where we must stimulate our natural testosterone to come back online and a good Nolvadex post cycle therapy plan can provide just that and in a very efficient manner."

Nolva is not an anti estrogen like most think though...

Burn4jl

Awards
Hey man I just came across you postings they have been very informative man. I would like to find out where I can get some Nolvadex or Clomid. Can you send me an email with some info?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man I just came across you postings they have been very informative man. I would like to find out where I can get some Nolvadex or Clomid. Can you send me an email with some info?
Aganist the fourm rules sorry. I can however tell you to google research chemicals and nolva. Pretty easy to find your needs for these chemicals.tamox is another keyword

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
U can also tell him to look up at the advertisement