Tren sides

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Pinned my first dose of trebolone ethanate @ 10mg last night. Was wondering if this vial of home brewed gear was legit- I know it's too early to tell but here's what I experienced- I injected in the glute & felt immediate stinging. Stung for about 30min after. Feels like I got kicked in the ass today- really sore but def not infected. I also got a slight dissolved aspirin taste on tongue a couple hrs later followed by a slight cough in morn. Is this the "tren chemical" thing going on? In other words, does it sound legit or should I just toss it? Btw I don't get stinging or soreness from shooting test, just this "tren". Thx for any input bros

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Pinned my first dose of trebolone ethanate @ 10mg last night. Was wondering if this vial of home brewed gear was legit- I know it's too early to tell but here's what I experienced- I injected in the glute & felt immediate stinging. Stung for about 30min after. Feels like I got kicked in the ass today- really sore but def not infected. I also got a slight dissolved aspirin taste on tongue a couple hrs later followed by a slight cough in morn. Is this the "tren chemical" thing going on? In other words, does it sound legit or should I just toss it? Btw I don't get stinging or soreness from shooting test, just this "tren". Thx for any input bros
Usually the tren chemical taste happens within a few minutes after pinning. It's more of a nasally aroma than a taste on the tongue. You might not get it every time or you might not get it at all, so it's too early to tell so don't jump the gun. It's probably less apparent with the long ester tren enanthate than it is with the acetate. Also, your dose isn't high, so this might reduce the smell effect as well. Your cough the next morning is probably unrelated, the "tren cough" usually happens within a few minutes of pinning. This doesn't mean your stuff isn't legit though.

The pain in the ass you're experiencing is probably from the Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and/or Benzyl Benzoate (BB) that is used to dissolve the tren. That stuff stings like sh1t. Next time try pinning it in your upper thigh (above balls level) and this should minimize the p.i.p. (post injection pain). Definitely don't throw it out yet as it might be good. Tren's a lot rougher than test, but it's potent sh1t. Warm the vial or even just the syringe under hot water for a few minutes. Inject slowly.

Give it a week or two to verify it's legitimacy while monitoring your sides. One of the most common is intense night sweats. If you wake up soaking wet one morning, you'll know why.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
The tren master! I was hoping u would chime in! lol. Guess I'll keep pinning it. My test connection came through so I will finish running my test cyp @600mg w 200mg of tren. Hope it turns out great. When will I know the power of the tren? A couple of weeks? Also, if it's too intense for me can I just quit it As long as I'm still running test? Would I need to taper dwn or change dosages(of test)?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
The tren master! I was hoping u would chime in! lol. Guess I'll keep pinning it. My test connection came through so I will finish running my test cyp @600mg w 200mg of tren. Hope it turns out great. When will I know the power of the tren? A couple of weeks? Also, if it's too intense for me can I just quit it As long as I'm still running test? Would I need to taper dwn or change dosages(of test)?
Since you're using tren enanthate (with a long half life) it will take some time for it to build up in your system. You might not feel the power for a week or two just like you said. And yes you can absolutely quit if the sides become overwhelming since you're running it with the test base. It might take some time for the tren to leave your system, but the major sides should lessen within a few days. Also, you can continue running the test cyp at the same dose and be fine until you're ready to run your PCT. No need to taper down. Good luck and keep us posted!