Member input and feedback on product ideas

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some things I thought would be cool to release would be perhaps a new & improved topical line of product again --

Topical 4DHEA

Topical 19nor DHEA

Topical "anti-G" androhard cream for nipples.

OR...

What about a AndroBold -- 1,4DHEA enanthate?

Topical yohimbine + other goodies (eviscerate-type product)

Your thoughts and ideas would be neat to hear?

Let em' rip

PS. we will not revert back to methylated steroids as we know it is a matter of time before they are removed from the market and we care about men's health and longevity.

-Matt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like all the ideas matt, do I really have to pick just one?

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Something with 4DHEA by itself, nothing else added in.

oh......and the andractim gyno cream clone as you listed, been wondering why nobody has jumped on that after all these years. you only see topical "fat loss" products...not specific anti-gyno.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arent topical hormones technically illegal? I know some companies claim it as a cosmetic product to get around DSHEA but hasnt PP been making moves to get away from the shady business practices (not that I am calling other companies shady). Its just I would be surprised to see PP release another topical hormone product considering the direction PP seems to have been moving towards.

Anyway, something to compete with eviscreate would be awesome IMO! aminophylline, yohimbine, forskolin, rasberry ketones, usnic acid, caffeine, sesamin oil, a carnitine (plcar?) some capsaicinoids, evodiamine,... Oh man i think there are lots of options for a good topical burner but something with aminophylline and yohimbine would be a winner in my book ;)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arent topical hormones technically illegal? I know some companies claim it as a cosmetic product to get around DSHEA but hasnt PP been making moves to get away from the shady business practices (not that I am calling other companies shady). Its just I would be surprised to see PP release another topical hormone product considering the direction PP seems to have been moving towards.

Anyway, something to compete with eviscreate would be awesome IMO! aminophylline, yohimbine, forskolin, rasberry ketones, usnic acid, caffeine, sesamin oil, a carnitine (plcar?) some capsaicinoids, evodiamine,... Oh man i think there are lots of options for a good topical burner but something with aminophylline and yohimbine would be a winner in my book ;)
Exactly my thoughts on the topical fat burner since I use them religiously --- DermaTherm is decent but lacks the heavy hitters ie; yohimbine, capsaisen etc....

-Matt