Need help!

SwoleT

Awards
I bought some m5aa and i just got it in I bought 2 grams of it. Im takin it for 3 weeks @ 60mg-80mg. But how am i supposed to measure out 60-80mg? Can i mix it with something. Thers gotta be a way right?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check the site where you got your powders from to make a solution.
Measuring out single dosages is a sure way to overdose.

Best thing to do is buy the liquid version instead of messing about with powders.

SwoleT

Awards
Method 3 - ( For M5AA, M1T, M4AD)

• 1 gm powder
  • 25 ml Peg 400
  • 73ml Propylene Glycol
  • Heat for 15-20 min and let it cool before use. Methyl-5AA may need to be heated slightly before use.
I found that off the designersupps site. The only confusion i have is how many mg per ml?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1,000mg/100ml = 10mg/ml

You can get 1,000mg/100ml in PEG400 alone...it just takes some patience.

SwoleT

Awards
so theres 98ml total right? which would give me 10mg/ml which is a total of 980mg? so Id need to make two of those right? And all i do is mix it all up heat it up and let it cool down and im set?

SwoleT

Awards
is there a reason i cant just boil 200ml of water, mix it with 2 grams of m5aa and and have it as a 10mg/ml serving? If i cant mix it with water is there anything else i can mix it with that i can get at say a grocery store? The reason im wonderin is im supposed to start it tommorow

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
is there a reason i cant just boil 200ml of water, mix it with 2 grams of m5aa and and have it as a 10mg/ml serving? If i cant mix it with water is there anything else i can mix it with that i can get at say a grocery store? The reason im wonderin is im supposed to start it tommorow

Plan ahead next time. I would only use PEG400 for this as it's the hardest methyl to get into solution.