Test flu or actual flu?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Does a high fever accompany test flu? I googled test flu and didn’t see anything about a fever. although it would make sense if your body’s immune system kicked in to have a fever. I pinned Saturday around noon, this being the start of week 10 for me. I aspirated but since I was pinning my glute I didn’t notice I hit a vein, until I removed the needle the I saw a small amount of blood in the needle. Halfway thru the shot I felt the pain and then the cough came. About 4 hours later I felt tired and took a nap, when I woke up I had a 103.5 fever.
Do you think it’s just test flu? Gonna keep hitting the gym and work thru it. Thanks.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
What does the site where you injected look like?

What was the substance? Concentration?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This happened to me when pinning deca in the bicep.

It will go away. For days I couldn't breath in to heavy or I'd cough my lungs out and had a bad fever.

Test flu comes right at the beginning of the cycle. I always get it for some reason.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You might have just knicked a vein. I believe that's what I did and some oil seeped in because I aspirated and there was no blood before I injected.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the end of my cycle and got a nasty fever, wasnt sure if it was an actual cold or if it was cause I hit a vein. The site it pretty painfull to touch, but isn't red or swollen. 400mg/ml test e, I injected 1ml.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
This happened to me when pinning deca in the bicep.

It will go away. For days I couldn't breath in to heavy or I'd cough my lungs out and had a bad fever.

Test flu comes right at the beginning of the cycle. I always get it for some reason.
dam in the bicep, do you use a slin pin? that hardcore