tne- advice needed big pete

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

tne- advice needed big pete

big pete, I saw where you have experience with tne, I made some test susp. a while back but it has taken me a while to get my nerve up to use it, i'm gonna try 2x daily at 50mg a stick,
    but aside from that what guage pins are best with tne i didn't know if it made a difference with a base solution, and what ancill. did you use while on cycle if any,
    thanks for you help

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by dalejmurphy
    big pete, I saw where you have experience with tne, I made some test susp. a while back but it has taken me a while to get my nerve up to use it, i'm gonna try 2x daily at 50mg a stick,
    but aside from that what guage pins are best with tne i didn't know if it made a difference with a base solution, and what ancill. did you use while on cycle if any,
    thanks for you help

also in relation to the ancill. if test susp. was ran by itself test only cycle per se, how would that change the ancillaries needed
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.49%

Dosage sounds good, id run either arimidex or letrozole for an anti aromatase. last time i used tne, i used letro. as for teh needle guage question it depends on how you made the test supension, ive used a 27 guage for mine, but not all suspension will fit through that fine of a guage without clogging.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by oracle
    Dosage sounds good, id run either arimidex or letrozole for an anti aromatase. last time i used tne, i used letro. as for teh needle guage question it depends on how you made the test supension, ive used a 27 guage for mine, but not all suspension will fit through that fine of a guage without clogging.
    yeah that what I was wondering mostly was the suspension clogging the needle, probaby my a box of 25 1 1/2" that should do it then. The arimidex and the letro that's a hard choice which one to go with, i've not really use an anti aromatse before just dealt with the bloat,

did you do twice a day or once a day with yours
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dalejmurphy
    thanks for you help
    You made it you say? if its in oil then you really don't need to do it twice a day. Once should be enough. Others will differ but almost any oil depot takes around 12 to 36 hours to dispers (there is a lot of debate on this. largely because it depends on solvents, what kind of oil, and such)

Just so you know not everyone agrees with this.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    You made it you say? if its in oil then you really don't need to do it twice a day. Once should be enough. Others will differ but almost any oil depot takes around 12 to 36 hours to dispers (there is a lot of debate on this. largely because it depends on solvents, what kind of oil, and such)

Just so you know not everyone agrees with this.
    yeah it's in oil, cotton seed staying so far, will def have to give a warm bath befoe pinning though, we this is actually the only one i got that did not crash it took a couple of tries but i finally got one to stay,
    if I could get by with the ed instead of the 2x daily would be great cause I know that's gonna be getting out reallly fast.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

I made some using peg400 10% ba 11% bb. could I get away with ounce ed injections or do I have to do 2x ed.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin
    I made some using peg400 10% ba 11% bb. could I get away with ounce ed injections or do I have to do 2x ed.

most that i've seen with peg solution is 2x daily but I'll let Skye or someone with more knowledge give you a good reccomendation with that,
    BA content does seem a little high though, might been a painful pinning experience.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

I did two shots already with only minor discomfort. I am going to do 2x ed unless told otherwise.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

I did two shots already with only minor discomfort. I am going to do 2x ed unless told otherwise.
    sounds good man I did not know about the ba was curious, this is my first set of conversions besides prop with d's kit and some fina
    good luck
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

twice daily. PEG even with some BB gets abseorbed fast. for the oil base once a day should be fine.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    twice daily. PEG even with some BB gets abseorbed fast. for the oil base once a day should be fine.
    Thanks Skye.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice Needed! I need to get big fast!!!!
    By TrumpetLegend in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Serious advice needed on routine habits!!!
    By jamalgq in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 10:50 AM
  3. cycle advice needed
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 02:23 AM
  4. Big Pete or Bobo...Anyone who knowa..
    By MaDmaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:07 PM
  5. M4OHN Advice needed
    By Dump1567 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:42 AM