test enanthate - AnabolicMinds.com

test enanthate

1. Banned

test enanthate

ICN by Galenika-is this still in producton? Some say yes and some say no. Anybody the wiser?
    BC

2. Elite Member

I have heard no..
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I have heard no..
    would it be possible there is still some valid on the market, cuz im supposed to have some on the way, now im gettin worried...
    •   

4. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

From what I know, ICN was purchased by Galenika and now Galenika makes the enanthate. The amps do not say "ICN" anymore but people are just used to calling them that, so the name has stuck. Galenika is still producing enanthate and the amps I received recently were freshly dated. Trust me when I say that you made the right choice going with Galenika. I feel no reason to ever use any other brand (although I hear Schering is just as good).
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Galenikas are great, I just prefer homebrewing.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Professional Member

These have been around for years. At one point, they were one of the best enanthates available. However, there was a period when there was a large amount of underdosed Galineka's on the market. At this point, I believe they have returned to a quality good.
  7. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

There was one terrible batch, which was lot 0020 if my memory serves me right. There were a few others that tested around 200mg/ml, but as size stated below, everything is back to normal now. Another good thing is that the amps usually have 1.1ml - 1.2ml per amp, so you get roughly 25mg - 50mg extra
  8. Developing Meathead

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    There was one terrible batch, which was lot 0020 if my memory serves me right. There were a few others that tested around 200mg/ml, but as size stated below, everything is back to normal now. Another good thing is that the amps usually have 1.1ml - 1.2ml per amp, so you get roughly 25mg - 50mg extra
    Any idea if the 200mg/ml are the 3856 and 3850 batches? Using now and have heard mixed reviews.
  9. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

I'm not certain, though I do also have those batches. How long have you been using them? Does everything feel like it's going well? I'll be switching to 3850 and 3856 after 3 more amps.
  10. Developing Meathead

Here's where I'm at. I just finished week 5 of a 12 week cycle at 500mg a week. I took 20mg M1T the first three weeks and I took 750mg Test E the first two weeks as a small frontload (have some extra amps). I am up 25lbs from the start, but I responded very well the first time I tried M1T at the beginning of this year and put on 10lbs. My diet and training are very good, I am getting 4-5k calories a day and at LEAST 300grams of protein but usually 350-400 (this is pretty damn good for a college kid, btw I am sitting at 230 right now, bf approx. 15%).

The reason I am concerned is because the last week and a half I have not gained any more weight. It's like I leveled off, but my friends that have done cycle's before said they kept gaining. I still have extra amps, and if I cut the cycle to 11 weeks I could do 3 amps the rest of the cycle. I heard someone got a lab report on the 3850's and they are underdosed, but I cannot find it on any other board. On the up side, I am hungrier and hornier then usual, so I know there is something going on. I'm just worried that a lot of the weight I put on is water weight as I can tell that I am bloated. Any suggestions?
  11. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

You have to remember that when you go off M-1-T your weight usually decreases as the bloating/water retention decreases. If your weight is staying the same in light of ending M-1-T, I would say you are still gaining (if that makes sense).
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Also might want to continue upping your calories/protien throughout a cycle... I can't stress how important this is... you now weigh more, your metabolism is higher, therefore you need to eat more to gain.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  13. Developing Meathead

Ugghh lol that is the last thing I wanted to hear. I am basically force feeding myself all day as it is. I think what I am going to do tho is by those IsoPure protein drinks. Forty grams of protein, no carbs, and they taste pretty good. I figure if I throw in 2 of those a day I will be getting 400 or more grams of protein. I know my metabolism is higher because I will eat a huge meal and be stuffed, but in 2 hours or less if I don't keep eating I am starved again. It's the weirdest feeling because I know I just ate a **** load and it's like how is this happening. Well I'll weigh in again tommorow and see where I am at. Thanks for the help.
  14. Professional Member

MikeBU...get an MRP like VPX's micellean and drink I daily. That will be an extra 300 clean calories daily. Also, make sure you are getting enough sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schering test enanthate
    By demon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 04:47 PM
  2. Test enanthate + trenbolone enanthate?
    By Johnblack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 08:09 PM
  3. 4AD vs. Test Enanthate
    By MF210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 05:25 PM
  4. Making Test Enanthate
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 12:40 AM
  5. making test enanthate