Finishing quicker in the sack on cycle?

  1. New Member
    Icepray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

    Finishing quicker in the sack on cycle?


    So I didn't really want to ask this on a forum but here it goes...

    So I'm on week 5 of my Sust & deca cycle and I seem to be finishing faster in the sack, is this deca dick lol? I haven't had any sides to my cycle really, just an upped libido and I have been taking a low dose of Adex to keep off gyno& some water weight...

    is it just the huge amount of test that's doing this? or something couldn't find much on the web except some people who had it and it went away after the cycle.

    Anybody know anything about this ? =) thanks in advance

  2. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    74273
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    82.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Deca dick means your dick just goes limp. But I can't give you anymore advice for the rest.
  3. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    74273
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    82.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Faster the better in my opinion.Use this time to get better with your tongue.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460195
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    19.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bust the first but off then commence to eating her till she squirts or until you get it up and go again! (its a learned skill but once you master it you make most chicks do it) use the extra testosterone to your advantage and get nasty with it. Open some doors.
  5. New Member
    Icepray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Bust the first but off then commence to eating her till she squirts or until you get it up and go again! (its a learned skill but once you master it you make most chicks do it) use the extra testosterone to your advantage and get nasty with it. Open some doors.
    haha guess I'll have to until I'm off and it goes back to normal, I've been doing it the other way around xD 4play then when I'm going to bust she's already nearly done
  6. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    7116
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.9%

    If you control prolactin, it may get better.
  7. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Jesus dude that doesn't sound too bad.If oyu can go for seconds then roll with it.Your infertile on cycle anyways so bust in her.stay in there and grind for a little bit. Be happy you don't have Deca dick
  8. New Member
    Jonny784's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    599
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    Jesus dude that doesn't sound too bad.If oyu can go for seconds then roll with it.Your infertile on cycle anyways so bust in her.stay in there and grind for a little bit. Be happy you don't have Deca dick
    Not true about being infertile on cycle. Sperm production is reduced but not halted entirely. It's less likely, but definitely still possible. Just wanted to mention that before someone tried it.
  9. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny784 View Post
    Not true about being infertile on cycle. Sperm production is reduced but not halted entirely. It's less likely, but definitely still possible. Just wanted to mention that before someone tried it.
    Son you make me happy that gf was on her monthly visitor the other night when some stuff went down.No super sperm floating around to have me going to babynames.com

    Thanks for clearing that up
  10. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    7116
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.9%

    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she can still get pregnant then too. The chances are lower but it's still possible.
  11. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she can still get pregnant then too. The chances are lower but it's still possible.
    lol dude ye I know but at least the chances are the lowest of the low of the LOW.
  12. New Member
    Icepray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

    Well she's on the pill anyways, it isnt that bad and I still got the job done but sort of sucks xD
  13. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    7116
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepray
    Well she's on the pill anyways, it isnt that bad and I still got the job done but sort of sucks xD
    Try caber or p5p and l-dopa if you can't get caber.
  14. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Good advice on the prolactin being a possible culprit. That's what I was going to mention.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sounds like an estrogen problem

    ive read deca converts to estrone but haven't researched it for myself

    i had the same problem with npp. lowering the dose helped me.
  16. New Member
    Icepray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    sounds like an estrogen problem

    ive read deca converts to estrone but haven't researched it for myself

    i had the same problem with npp. lowering the dose helped me.
    Well I can up the dose of my AI, but my estrogen shouldn't be too high on the account of the adex I'm taking

    I'll get some Vitex for the prolactin... should I just stick with the deca (I'll lower the dose a bit) or could it be possible to switch for equiplex or is that a bit late now (week 6 this week)
  17. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepray

    Well I can up the dose of my AI, but my estrogen shouldn't be too high on the account of the adex I'm taking

    I'll get some Vitex for the prolactin... should I just stick with the deca (I'll lower the dose a bit) or could it be possible to switch for equiplex or is that a bit late now (week 6 this week)
    What's funny is the deca conversion to estrone can't be stopped by an AI

    ...or so I've heard.

    Go post the deca estrone issue in the old school hormone use sub forum here and I'm sure detroithammer will let you know about that. He was the one that opened my eyes to this.
  18. New Member
    Icepray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    What's funny is the deca conversion to estrone can't be stopped by an AI

    ...or so I've heard.

    Go post the deca estrone issue in the old school hormone use sub forum here and I'm sure detroithammer will let you know about that. He was the one that opened my eyes to this.
    cheers, I'll look into it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help finishing up cycle
    By TheSicilian99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:22 PM
  2. on cycle, climax quicker
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 01:20 AM
  3. Finishing 1st cycle
    By EEmain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in