DAA

Fat burner
OxyElite Pro + Alpha T2 throughout the cycle and PCT

Whaddya think?

EDITED

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Need longer on the epi, it can take from 2 to 3 weeks to kick in. 6 weeks were recommended to me.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Need longer on the epi, it can take from 2 to 3 weeks to kick in. 6 weeks were recommended to me.
What do you think is good dosing for a 6 week cycle?

20/30/30/40/40/40?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi dosage is to low. Start at 40

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

Roniboney

Awards
Interesting, why lower towards the end?

Do you think 40 for 6 weeks is a good cycle? I have read that 40 is the ''sweet spot'' for most people.

I'm on 40mg a day now and I will admit its a great level at 40mg.30mg you feel pretty good,40mg it feels like results city.

I would run it longer

Maybe 30/40/40/40/40/40

AI cycle support

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
Acetyl Co-Enzyme 1000mg a day
Vitamin C 1000mg 4 times a day AM/PM/PRE WO/POST WO
AI Cycle Support or Milk Thistle and Saw Palmetto if affording the cycle support is a problem

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming u have 10mg caps. I did a epi cycle with Androlean last spring and loved it and will be doing it again come in may. I'll dose:
Epi: 40/40/50/60/60 if sides are manageable. When I ran it I went with
30/45/45/45/45/60. It went great and didn't need to up the dose to 60 but 60 is where everyone loves to be at. Come in may I'm going for 45/45/60/60/60/75 if sides are manageable.

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
What were your results after that cycle? Just wondering. I'm looking to do one closer to summer myself and I'm debating on what to use.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were your results after that cycle? Just wondering. I'm looking to do one closer to summer myself and I'm debating on what to use.
I could honestly say everything u want in a cycle. I got good strength gains, and leaned out very good. The only problem was a little hair thinning. But the stack was excellent. I gained 7lbs while leaning.

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Cool. I'm pretty thin on top anyway so that won't bother me much. I'm hoping to get a little more definition and a strength gain is always a plus!

Roniboney

Awards
I could honestly say everything u want in a cycle. I got good strength gains, and leaned out very good. The only problem was a little hair thinning. But the stack was excellent. I gained 7lbs while leaning.
Sounds like a perfect cycle.Whenever I cut I hate seeing my weight go down,running a PH when cutting seems like a great idea.Too bad I'm half way through a bulking cycle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I'm pretty thin on top anyway so that won't bother me much. I'm hoping to get a little more definition and a strength gain is always a plus!
Im still depressed with the hair thinning as i love my hair. My fiance has been saying im getting bald smfh lol...I LOVE MY HAIR!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a perfect cycle.Whenever I cut I hate seeing my weight go down,running a PH when cutting seems like a great idea.Too bad I'm half way through a bulking cycle
I dont mind seeing my weight go down as long as its bf and muscle mass still looks good and lean. When i did the cycle i was in a cal deficit. Epi and androlean def gives u that lean and dry look..Cant wait to try it again with Androlean v3 which suppose to be better that v1

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm assuming u have 10mg caps. I did a epi cycle with Androlean last spring and loved it and will be doing it again come in may. I'll dose:
Epi: 40/40/50/60/60 if sides are manageable. When I ran it I went with
30/45/45/45/45/60. It went great and didn't need to up the dose to 60 but 60 is where everyone loves to be at. Come in may I'm going for 45/45/60/60/60/75 if sides are manageable.
Wow, thats a HC cycle brah. I think I will go with the 40 / 6 week cycle, maybe MAYBE if I'm comfortable with upping the dose I will. Its nice to hear that you enjoyed the cycle. What do you think of adding RS Transaderm to the cycle for some test base? I'm also planning on running this cycle with a keto-diet.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, why lower towards the end?

Do you think 40 for 6 weeks is a good cycle? I have read that 40 is the ''sweet spot'' for most people.
I only said it tapering lower because for me at a certain range of 40-60 mg, my nips started to itch.

As a precaution to a side or a serious side, tapering toward the end of a cycle is trying to ease my body into pct.

Everyone is different in regards to gains and sides.