Superol is destroying the gyno it gave me. Why?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%

Superol is destroying the gyno it gave me. Why?

I've had slighly puffy sensitive nips from a SD cycle done a couple years back, it came on about 6 months after my SD cycle (even with proper PCT) so I counted myself a victim of delayed gyno induced by SD. I've tried all sorts of things over the last couple of years to get rid of it with little effect. Letro, Nolva, Arimdex, Clomid, Erase, etc

I had loads of left over SD and decided to start another cycle last week and i'm shocked to see that that my annoying nipple sensitivity and puffiness is pretty much gone in less than a week. The superdrol that gave this too me so long ago is fixing it. I know this is probably temporarily and likely come back with a vengeance when I come off cycle.

BUT! My question to you bro-scientists is what is the most likely reason for this? I don't know enough about how superdrol acts within the body and how it converts to this and that but whatever its doing I need to replicate for my pct and even after to make sure I keep this gyno at bay. Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by lepiricus; 02-12-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: I misspelled superdrol in the title...

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-plex gave me prog-gyno
    By Einherjer89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 09:44 PM
  2. WOW, T4 just gave me GYNO!!!!
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:46 PM
  3. Tri-Max gave me gyno
    By wdecuir in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 04:58 PM
  4. There is no way HGH just gave me gyno??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 01:41 PM