Looking for something to add with H-drol

jck524

Awards
I have a couple bottles of CEL H-drol on me and I'm looking to stack it with something else. I was thinking iForce Bold 200 but I cant find a place that sells it anymore. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for the cycle?

steppinRazor

Awards
RS-Transaderm goes well with any cycle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
On hind sight I am not patient and will give you a few options.
Bulking: max lmg, 1,4AD, 1-DHEA
Recomp/Cut: Furazadrol, 11-oxo

jck524

Awards
Would iForce Bold be a good option? I found one site I can buy 4 bottles.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Katanadrol, and 11-oxo are both great for recomp.

jck524

Awards
Im looking into Katanadrol v2 that you suggested, how would it react with the h-drol what should i expect?

jck524

Awards
thanks for that link, im ganna read into this also.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There are a few logs of people doing helladrol/katanadrol you can look up I would do it but I am about to pass out, spent the entire day helping someone move into an apartment on the third story of a building surrounded by crackheads. I wish they would have put down their glass pipes and helped me with a couch. But yes search it and you will find.

jck524

Awards
thanks for the help man, im reading up on 11-oxo and theres a lot of negative reviews on it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think the problem with 11-oxo (as with katanadrol) run solo is that it takes massive doses to have a mild effect, therefore they both do a lot better when stacked with a more potent product like helladrol (which can be used to bulk, cut or recomp) to help "tune" it to your goals.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I will be running Dm-zine with 11-oxo in April, should be interesting. I will let you know how it goes.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Now you beat me to the punch damn. This is true some products really need to be stacked.

I think the problem with 11-oxo (as with katanadrol) run solo is that it takes massive doses to have a mild effect, therefore they both do a lot better when stacked with a more potent product like helladrol (which can be used to bulk, cut or recomp) to help "tune" it to your goals.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, it had to happen eventually :D

ManBeast

jck524

Awards
I think Im going to go with Katanadrol v2 & H-drol. What could I expect if my goal is recomp?
[h=1][/h] [h=1][/h]

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on training/diet but you should gain around 10lbs of muscle and lose 1-2% bf. This again depends on where you currently are and how you train and eat on cycle.

jck524

Awards
Alright I thought about it and I was thinking, do you think it would be more beneficial to do a Bold/H-drol cycle and bulk or do an H-drol cycle by itself and cut. I'm at around 12%bf at 183lbs and im on the fence as to which way to go

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I thought about it and I was thinking, do you think it would be more beneficial to do a Bold/H-drol cycle and bulk or do an H-drol cycle by itself and cut. I'm at around 12%bf at 183lbs and im on the fence as to which way to go
You said your goal is recomp.You can do this with hdrol alone or do what I'm going to do next.P-Stanz +hdrol recomp.2 bottles of pstanz (90 caps) will run you the 6 weeks at 150mg(reccomended on turned sports) or 200mg which is the sweet spot or so everyone says.
If you don't mind me asking what dose your pct look like?Because you need a serm for running 2 compounds in my opinion.

As for bulking bold/hdrol sounds good.Have you looked into other compounds besides hdrol for a bulk?

Hope I helped.

crazzy

Awards
I loved my h-drol / P-stanz cycle ran hdrol @ 75/75/100/100/100/100 & p-stanz @ 200 ed and lost 3% bf and leaned out great all while gaining muscle & reps going up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I loved my h-drol / P-stanz cycle ran hdrol @ 75/75/100/100/100/100 & p-stanz @ 200 ed and lost 3% bf and leaned out great all while gaining muscle & reps going up.
why did you not run the p-stanz up to 300? just wondering

HD 75/75/100/100/100/100
ps 0/0/300/300/300/300

im thinking running this next summer, from what i understand 300 is more the sweet spot.
how did it affect your joints?

i would like any and all info regarding your experiences with this cycle.

Profion

Awards
PH´s are kinda BUNK imo!

Go for anavar or winny? good lean dry gains!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PH´s are kinda BUNK imo!

Go for anavar or winny? good lean dry gains!
Yeah, if PHs were/are bunk, then how do you explain the many logs with people making gains/cuts far beyond what they could do natty? And some of us don't want to deal with either getting taxed heavily by a crappy source, risking international seizure, etc. etc. etc. Comments like yours are more pointless than a nice set of tits on a Moose.

ManBeast

Profion

Awards
haha i see your point mate!

Well if i should arguement why i think that prohormones are bunk is; Prohormones arent researched that much, there is a reason that prohormones exist and arent used as hormonal medication! They get banned and companies quicky make another product just named differently, its their way of keeping earning money

Anavar and winstrol have been researched for ages and are accept for medicational use, if a guy gets some side effect from using them the hospital knows what to do with the certain drug!

you see prohormones or what people want to call them are STEROIDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why not go with the aproved deal ?

side effects are though milder with the real deal

I can say that i am a fan of Epistane, ive read about it researched and talked with doctors about it.. As what goes for other prohormones i would never touch em.. i once tried superdrol and after 1week the side effects out countered the good effects

I can really come back with a comeback line to your since my english isent that good but im gonna try:
Why drink powder milk when you can drink the real deal, its alot tastier

Superdrols effects are good, but its side effects are high!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
steroids aren't really approved for many people, and some (not all admittedly) of the companies that do develop prohormones put a lot of research into what they are doing.

IF someone has a good source that is reliable and doesn't try and assrape them on cost, then sure, get the real deal. But for many that is a hassle and not something they want to deal with.

And why drink powdered milk when snorting it is so much more fun? :D

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
You cant say phs are "STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!" and then say do the "real deal" which are steroids too they are the same thing. SOme have different profiles with different positive and negative effects. Anadrol 50 is liver toxic like sd but one is the "real deal"? I hate when people say this they are both good end of story, o ya and u pay less and arent breaking the law, good side note.
steroids aren't really approved for many people, and some (not all admittedly) of the companies that do develop prohormones put a lot of research into what they are doing.

IF someone has a good source that is reliable and doesn't try and assrape them on cost, then sure, get the real deal. But for many that is a hassle and not something they want to deal with.

And why drink powdered milk when snorting it is so much more fun? :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ph's aren't steroids... there's a huge difference (I don't care what marketing says).

Steroid - active upon entry to the body.
Prohormone - needs to be activated by a reaction within the body.

So there is a huge difference right there. Are some of the compounds that are being sold as/considered prohormones actually steroids? yes(gasp!), are any of the steroids available on the black market/underground prohormones? nope (as far as I know).

Anadrol and SD are different compounds, but both are technically steroids.

And I was using the term "real deal" to mean things that are classified by the pharma community as steroids... take a deep breath, I'm not the one arguing against prohormones/"designer" steroids...

ManBeast

Profion

Awards
Yo all different oppinions! thats just good
You able to find a good analyzed studie on SP ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SP?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, i doubt anyone has done professional studies on it, and since it is getting banned soon, I doubt they will be done. But just from horror stories from people who aren't (and some who are) careful with it, I'd say the evidence is there that it is one harsh muthaf*cker.

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I was backing u up lol and i know phs arent steroids but most phs are actually steroids, no i was backing u up bro lol.
ph's aren't steroids... there's a huge difference (I don't care what marketing says).

Steroid - active upon entry to the body.
Prohormone - needs to be activated by a reaction within the body.

So there is a huge difference right there. Are some of the compounds that are being sold as/considered prohormones actually steroids? yes(gasp!), are any of the steroids available on the black market/underground prohormones? nope (as far as I know).

Anadrol and SD are different compounds, but both are technically steroids.

And I was using the term "real deal" to mean things that are classified by the pharma community as steroids... take a deep breath, I'm not the one arguing against prohormones/"designer" steroids...

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, my bad, i thought you were quoting me and then trying to rip it apart, lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think Im going to go with Katanadrol v2 & H-drol...
[h=1][/h] [h=1][/h]
im thinking about this
hella- 50/75/75/100/100/125/0 /0
pstanz- 0 /0 /300/400/400/400/500/500

total 8 week run, ending with high dose of stanz, to really get shredded up. plus pstanz is pretty cheap. this cycle would take one bottle of hella(i dont know how many of hdrol cuz i think the pill count is less, and 4 bottles of p stanz.

i wont be running this for a while but im all stocked up :439:

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i love tasting my opinion... it taste like the tears of unicorns and dead puppy's blood

Husker89

Banned
Awards
No you are a moron for saying that legal steroids developed now are somehow inherently worse than steroids created in the 50' 60's and 70's
so im a moron for stateing my opinion ?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

Profion

Awards
what goes for superdrol and someothers yes? we have no long term studies showing what they are doing to the human body?
AS far as steroids there is, time it self is one

Husker89

Banned
Awards
There are NO long term studies I am aware of (clinical) that evaluate any steroids as having or not having long term effects ANY.
what goes for superdrol and someothers yes? we have no long term studies showing what they are doing to the human body?
AS far as steroids there is, time it self is one

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The ones used to combat wasting diseases (cancer) (i.e. anadrol) have had studies.

ManBeast

Profion

Awards
i thought anadrol was a oral steroid?
I know Epistane was very succesfully used in treatment of high estrogene and breastcancer! and that is one of the reasons i am very happy for epistane, but what goes for superdrol i cannot say, since i have seen no studies done on them!

by my knowlagde some PH where being "retaken by UG labs" because they had been tried to find some medication and they dident have the right standards and where set on the shelf.. UG labs took these up and reinvented them and put them on the Designer marked.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
anadrol is an oral, and it has been used for people with wasting diseases.

yes, some of the more exotic pharma-invented steroids have been brought back as designer steroids or on the underground.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I know they are effective but as far as long term health studies i dont know of any on either side of the aisle legal or "real"
anadrol is an oral, and it has been used for people with wasting diseases.

yes, some of the more exotic pharma-invented steroids have been brought back as designer steroids or on the underground.