Im a Scammer

forbodybuilders

Banned
Awards
Hello all

hey

Guys I am new here,i am member on a lot of other boards! I scam newbies and other people at several boards and have been banned from over 20 boards!

PS - YJ owns me!

Last edited by a moderator:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Get off my playground you fuckin scammer......

****when you come to someone's board, direct linking them to your board AND pricelist, this will tip people off, so I researched and boom, busted asshole....need more proof?

Banned from AnabolicReview

All over Candian Juice Monster's Scammer list

Banned From FitnessGeared

Banned and flamed to high hell at RippedCanadians

Banned at MassMonterz

Banned at Anabolic Science - A very good link with his aliases

**If you're going to scam, at least be discrete about it, linking people directly to your list, etc, post whoring that you've arrived at several boards, using a hotmail e-mail account, come on man, at least be an intelligent scammer.

Banned from Bodybuilding.com

Banned from Elite

Reject from freakzonline.com
BodybuildingExtreme's Scammer list

Banned from MuscleChemistry

Swole Cat Putting it to him at GotFina

Banned from IBLiftin.com

**I could go on for another hour......and I think I will....

Banned At AnabolicParadise

Banned at Anabolex

Banned at Anabolic Universe

This piece of **** isnt even an intelligent scammer. You can read the links and findi s various aliases and if anyone backs him, its his cronies from his board who are all in on it too. DONT ever come here and PM my members and blantanly whore your pricelist (using an hotmail addy LMAO)

Last edited:

forbodybuilders

Banned
Awards
THANKS,realy nice to hear that cool man!

forbb;)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
meh... I retract my welcome you fuckin poop eater

Last edited:

forbodybuilders

Banned
Awards
thanks BIGGIN, want to check my HOTMAIL account and I'll take your money if you're interested....

forbb;) (aka tool box)

Andy2k

Awards
Welcome aboard. I hope you like good info - there's tons of it here!

DarCSA

Awards
Go ahead and crack open another 40 we got a new member. Welcome to the party.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard man, and yes the mods are "god guys" :D

forbodybuilders

Banned
Awards
So who wants to be scammed first?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Welcome fbb, you cock smoker. Your mother should have done us all a favor and swallowed you.:saw:

Last edited:

forbodybuilders

Banned
Awards
thanks SCORPIO Please send me all your money..
forbb;)

Scope

Awards
found your way to another board huh? you wont last long here either!!!!!!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Everyone welcome Scope, our new AnaMinds Security/Bouncer :D :D

Scope

Awards
i'll let him answer that question as this isnt my board and im just a newbie. for the record i will say he was on our board for about an hour :D

txwakeskater

Awards
hahah okay. Welcome bro, ive seen you somewhere i think :)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
He is a piece of **** scammer! A known scammer at several boards, banned from them all.....if you recieved a PM from him, delete it....

Who wants to play with the Trojan Virus disk tonight?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL not me YJ.. did that the other day... only problem was it got away from me....
actually joking aside, I did get one of those damn email virus the other night nasty ****.. hope that all of those asses that have all that time on their hands to write viruses drop dead!!!

Scope

Awards
He is a piece of **** scammer! A known scammer at several boards, banned from them all.....if you recieved a PM from him, delete it....

Who wants to play with the Trojan Virus disk tonight?
that is why...told you he wouldnt last long!! ;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
He's posting away at bodybuilding4life.com .... hope someone busts his ass over there....just might have to be the bee.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the lowdown on him Scope. ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
He's posting away at bodybuilding4life.com .... hope someone busts his ass over there....just might have to be the bee.....
ha..the bee dude....i i like that. im in need of a nickmane. 'the wise one"? ""the truth'? "Sage"? wait.....

Scope

Awards
wtf...it says i only have 3 post i did have like 15...what happened

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Posts made in the "Off Topic" section do not count towards your total post count ;)

Where we all came from, the Misc./Off Topic section ran rampant with bullshit and douche bags, so in hopes to eliminate them from coming here and posting ignorant **** to up their post counts, we dont count off topic posts :)

I hope you understand Scope, not that your post count is relavant, we all know you ....you badass :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
:D :D Sorry brother, we'll allow you to post whore anywhere else though, I know that brain of your's.....

Scope

Awards
they locked the thread but dont worry bro i went there and started another one...i got your back!!!!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
LoL! I love you man.... but uh.... They locked it so the cronies from his board wouldnt come in and raise hell. WW and BB opened it for me so I could make that final post.....

forbb started a thread at his board telling everyone to go over there and defend him..... lame :rolleyes:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
AnabolicMinds "You got punked bitch" Statment of the Week
Via Scope at BB4L

"i'll take you both up on your offers....FORBB is a punk ass scammer and has been for years.....guilt by association you say huh? well partners would be more the word for it. so unless you got about 3g laying around i would keep your mouth shut. i have 2 sources who can back my statement up. i also have the names of 4 members who were scammed about a year ago. he claims to have severed his ties with getbig and cleaned up his act......but once a scammer always a scammer bro. you wanna do business then fine but dont put in a good word for a guy who has been banned from over 20 boards...including mine. MASSMONSTERZ.COM
i was at 1morerep when this all went down about a year ago and have followed it every since. IM a mod at Massmonsterz and Muscledfreakz as well. check around bro...i know what im talking about...you wanna talk about this then PM me...... YJ is highly respected as well...the reason nobody know FORBB is cause he isnt allowed on any boards. gotta be a reason for that dont ya think....we're mods we dont witch hunt we protect!!!!"

dez/null

Awards
Thanks scopey :)

I hope you stick around we need more cool guys.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Scope great post... Glad you are around here.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
man... what a bummer... now I'll have to retract my welcome... I'm so friendly too... feel so used... well asshole, now you gotta SUCK IT

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does he carry SDI Labs? :D

DaRooster

DaRooster

Awards
LOL, Glad to see forBs getting the recogntion he deserves...SOS13 ? How do you like your buddy now. HeHeHe

teekahty

Awards
and the award for best editing to a scammer post goes to
The more I hang on this board the more I like you YJ , Nice catch by the way

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
and the award for best editing to a scammer post goes to
The more I hang on this board the more I like you YJ , Nice catch by the way

Funny....I usually hear "The more I post here the more I think you're a prick YellowJacket" :D :D Thanks though brother...

Team Flex

Awards
Good heads up YJ.. Scope is over here too. I cant get away from him... lol

Team Flex

Awards
Thanks to this post we caught him on another board... He is still going by the same name and postin on new boards that just started. Thanks YJ... We will keep this scammer off the boards for sure...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Funny....I usually hear "The more I post here the more I think you're a prick YellowJacket" :D :D Thanks though brother...

Who would think such a thing? :D

Had to test the smilie, don't lock me out... :D

Doom

Awards
he hangs out on ironbodybuilding.com now as well..and they support him, or so it seems

he really has to be one of the dumbest fucks I have ever seen...

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
he hangs out on ironbodybuilding.com now as well..and they support him, or so it seems

he really has to be one of the dumbest fucks I have ever seen...
Same with Hard n Ripped. They're allowing him to post as long as he don't PM his beloved lists.