building my x tren cycle

Mike21Lynn225

Awards
Hey guys I recently purchased a bottle of x tren (surprised i could even find that sh** any more). My first cycle ever was the original tren xtreme. Second cycle was 2 bottles of x tren. I ran those cycles at high doses under the dumb advise from my brother. Third cycle was a mdrol pplex stack. That last one really shut me down so I haven't taken anything in over a year. You should know that I was one of those dumb a**''s who thought all you needed was cycle support post cycle support inhibit e and an OTC test booster. I didn't know anything about serms. I knew I should get one but I really just didn't know where to get one.

This is basically where I am at now. I would like to know how to tell if a site is trustworthy for buying a serm. I know the rules I'm not going to ask where to get a serm, just possibly what to look for or look out for.

I am in school until the end of may and will wait to start my cycle until then. Going to be doing a lot more research in the mean time. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If u search research chemicals nolva or clomid or torem, the first few sites that come up should b legit. Look for reviews too.