Is this legit or fake?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I hope this ok to post on this board. On the others I have been on it wouldn't have been a problem. But everyone has different rules, so let me know if this isn't cool.

With that being said. I have a vial of British dragon, that I was insured by a friend was legit. This first raised questions because I know BD was closed down a couple years ago. But the manufactured date on the bottle is from 2010, so it's possible this could be before they closed. But the other thing I'm trying to wrap my head around is that the vial says 25ml. This is a 10ml vial though? Could it be that it was just a miss print? Or is this someone trying to say they are BD and they aren't? So if it is someone posing as BD is the stuff still legit or should I not mess with it?

Attachments

boxer78

Awards
I don't think posting sources is allowed on this board. There are other forums that allow source checks and stuff.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I'm not really posting a source. I didn't post a website. I posted a brand. It was from a friend, so I really don't consider it as post a source but who knows. I guess I'll find out.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I don't know if the brand is legit, but you'll know within the first few days of using it if it's real tren a. Hell as soon as you pin it for the first time, you'll know if it's legit by the unmistakable tren chemical aroma in your nose and lungs. Also, after a couple of days on it, you'll wake up in the morning and you'll be swimming in a pool of sweat.

Regardless, you're gonna need more than 10 mL of 100 mg/mL for a cycle.

Also, sterility might be a noteworthy concern if it's manufactured in 2010.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be cautious, if not disinclined completely because of the age and error on the label.

Sure, it could be an honest mistake but why risk it? Also, do you know where/how it was stored since 2010?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Dont know how it was stored. Its one of those things coming from my friends friend. Yeah its like that, which sucks.
It burns when I first pin my self. I'm stacking it with sust250 and winni orals, im taking two 50mg pills a day.
I'm trying to cut down a little.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Dont know how it was stored. Its one of those things coming from my friends friend. Yeah its like that, which sucks.
It burns when I first pin my self. I'm stacking it with sust250 and winni orals, im taking two 50mg pills a day.
I'm trying to cut down a little.
The injection pain is probably from the benzyl alcohol/benzyl benzoate used in the mix. These are cosolvents (help the tren go into solution better) and also have antimicrobial and antifungal properties.

But can you taste the tren in your nose right after you pin it? It's not subtle. You'll absolutely know if you taste it. Also, it's a good idea to pin tren a every day or every other day minimum.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I was advised to pin it with my sust on Monday and Thursday. When I started doing resource I was pissed. This is my first time on tren btw. But this is only my second week on it and I took a shot on Thursday, so I'm gonna pin 1cc of tren today. From what I have been reading EOD will be fine since I'm taking 500 of sust a week.
I'll come out with:
Two shots of sust a week: 500mg
Three shots of tren: 300mg
And 100mg Everyday of winni

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Three fourths of the crap that you buy OTC and script has been cleared by the FDA. Yet, there have been numerous deaths, ER visits, surgeries, etc etc. But, the GOV says its OK. I wouldn't be too worried about it being dangerous, just not effective if it's fake.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The injection pain is probably from the benzyl alcohol/benzyl benzoate used in the mix. These are cosolvents (help the tren go into solution better) and also have antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Agreed. I've heard Tren can burn a bit depending on concentration, and I KNOW prop does in higher concentrations. More than likely you'll get used to it.

Just watch for signs of infection, but at worst it'll probably be ineffective as stated (if it's not legit).

jw80

Awards
well i heard BD went under a few years ago and someone else is cashing in on there name..... i could be wrong maybe someone else heard this or can correct me?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
well i heard BD went under a few years ago and someone else is cashing in on there name..... i could be wrong maybe someone else heard this or can correct me?
I bet there is multiple people out there making there own stuff at home and putting the name British dragon on it.

dannyn2007

Awards
I've never tried british dragon nor seen how then look I'n person but i got a few buddies that tells me British dragon are often counterfeited.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
BD was the shyt back in the day.....those little packs of pills like anavar, winny, dbols....good shyt....never used their injectables though....always used either mexican stuff or really high end stuff, go figure right? :D I kept an assload of empty BD pill packets for future fake/legit verification....but like I said no vials. The pill packets used to have specific holograms on them I know that.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I don't know if the brand is legit, but you'll know within the first few days of using it if it's real tren a. Hell as soon as you pin it for the first time, you'll know if it's legit by the unmistakable tren chemical aroma in your nose and lungs. Also, after a couple of days on it, you'll wake up in the morning and you'll be swimming in a pool of sweat.

Regardless, you're gonna need more than 10 mL of 100 mg/mL for a cycle.

Also, sterility might be a noteworthy concern if it's manufactured in 2010.
hahaha, oh you WILL KNOW that taste/smell in your nose/throat....and from then on you will never forget it. Hey at least there is something there that lets you know its legitimacy despite the smell/taste is not exactly being pleasant. useful. I always like to know the taste/smell etc of everything so you then know if its real or fake....

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Ok what do you mean smell and taste?
I just pinned and didn't taste anything, do you mean smell the actual oil and taste it.
I did that and it was really oily on my fingers, kinda like vitamin e or something.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ok what do you mean smell and taste?
I just pinned and didn't taste anything, do you mean smell the actual oil and taste it.
I did that and it was really oily on my fingers, kinda like vitamin e or something.
normally you would get this sort of taste and aroma in your nose, mouth/back of throat...very distinct, you would notice it (may even make you cough). this is with home brew stuff though, I've never used tren from an actual manufacturer of steriods, so perhaps this taste and effect is specific to home brewed fina pellet tren.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based off of the enanthate that I've used that looks identical, I'm going to say it's g2g.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
theres a new company in china using the BD name, I hear its legit.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Based off of the enanthate that I've used that looks identical, I'm going to say it's g2g.
Does the other side have a shiny red tent to it with a dragon on it and have a capital BD right above it?

dch24

Awards
It's legit bro I have tried the newer British dragon I am on there test cyp right now it is counterfeit British dragon but whatever they are putting in those bottles are real mine has the same label and everything