DMZ-Winabol recomposition

YITBOS91

Awards
My weight fluctuates between 191-195 most of the time and I like to think I'm around 13-14% bf

Goal:

My primary focus for this cycle is to develop size and shape in my chest/shoulders and really make progress towards a V-taper shape and lean muscular look.

I have a couple of different options; I can buy DMZ and Winabol separately to customize the dosage or I have a friend who has a couple bottles of Detonator by War Pharma that is 15mg dymethazine and 50mg winabol per capsule. I WILL be using a serm for PCT.

Knowing the nature of these compounds, I was curious as to how my macros should be arranged? If I am trying to lose body fat but add as much strength, lean mass, and tone as possible, how much above/below my maintenance calories should I be? I would be using mostly HIIT or sprints for cardio. Any input is appreciated guys thanks

YITBOS91

Awards
PS this is my 3rd cycle and first in about a year and a half. (Hdrol was good, Pmag sucked)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run dmz before?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend you run it solo before stacking it.

YITBOS91

Awards
I've read that DMZ isn't ideal for cutting/recomp? I could always use more size but the losing fat/gaining muscle and tone will be the focus of whatever I end up cycling

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol/11-oxo or helladrol/katandrol would be good on a cut of Epistane/11-oxo