liquid torem help thanks!!

TANKfitness

Awards
anyonee know what a good liquid torem is from personal use.. i was thinkin goin with rui's liquid torem?? but open to all suggestions??

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
anyonee know what a good liquid torem is from personal use.. i was thinkin goin with rui's liquid torem?? but open to all suggestions??
Sourcing isn't allowed on the forums. Between search engines and the advertisements on AM(hint hint) you should be able to find a legitimate liquid torem quickly.

TANKfitness

Awards
thanks but im not looking for sourcing just looking for advice on what people have tried that worked for them they dont need to tell me a website or nothin
Sourcing isn't allowed on the forums. Between search engines and the advertisements on AM(hint hint) you should be able to find a legitimate liquid torem quickly.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
thanks but im not looking for sourcing just looking for advice on what people have tried that worked for them they dont need to tell me a website or nothin
Hmm, I'm a little confused. Are you asking which SERM people prefer, like Clomid vs Nolva vs Torem?

TANKfitness

Awards
Hmm, I'm a little confused. Are you asking which SERM people prefer, like Clomid vs Nolva vs Torem?
no like im asking like which liquid torem people have used an what worked best?..(sorry i might be asking for sourcing but i thought sourcing was only if the put a website to buy it from) like what companies liquid torem worked best.. if were not allowed to ask this please tell ill try an delete it if so

TANKfitness

Awards
ive just read about some people on here using certain companies torem and saying it didnt do a damn thing

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
ive just read about some people on here using certain companies torem and saying it didnt do a damn thing
I'd go with Tamoxifen Citrate(generally called Nolva). Torem is the newer SERM so it is easier to find research on it and seems to have less chances of sides.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
asking for what company's torem works is asking for a source as they are research chems and come from research chem sources.... nie try.

ManBeast