When to start after pct

Natural_Matt

Natural_Matt

Awards
I'm not looking to start a cycle for a few years yet, but as i read through lots of the threads here I don't see any info on how long you need to give your body to recover after your pct before running another cycle.
Is it more of when you think your ready after your pct or is there a specific timeframe you need to give your body?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
time off = time on cycle + time on pct

ManBeast

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get a blood test 6 weeks after pct and everything is normal I would say you're ready again

Bloods for the win

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, bloods are the best way, but some can't/won't get it, and that amount of time is a safety net.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast is correct. When you do your first cycle make sure you have a solid PCT you can check ManBeast's sig for a link to a great page. On top of that don't over do your first cycle and last but not least you will have to change your forum tag after you start :rofl:

P

power_house

Awards
How do I access man beasts link to PCT ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Natural_Matt

Natural_Matt

Awards
Alight guys. I'm still 20 so won't be planning a cycle for a few years yet. Still making good gains from a solid diet and training.
Would it be beneficial to get some bloodwork done now and then again in a few years just too see where I'm at?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Can't hurt.