Once a week test cyp injection?

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
On my 3rd week of test cyp. Was doing 600mg a week(2 doses of 300 2xweek). I know I'm gonna get flamed but I'm almost out(got like 4 cc left). My hookup assured me getting more when time comes wasn't going to be an issue! Well, it is. Here's my question- can I knock my dose down to .75cc(roughly 250-275mg) once a week? That way my cycle would be 7-8 weeks long. I know its def not optimal. Or should I just stay @ 600mg for next 2 weeks & run pct? Which would yeild more retainable gains? I know you should never start a cycle wo everything you need- learning hard way. I have my AI & pct btw. Thanks

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
On my 3rd week of test cyp. Was doing 600mg a week(2 doses of 300 2xweek). I know I'm gonna get flamed but I'm almost out(got like 4 cc left). My hookup assured me getting more when time comes wasn't going to be an issue! Well, it is. Here's my question- can I knock my dose down to .75cc(roughly 250-275mg) once a week? That way my cycle would be 7-8 weeks long. I know its def not optimal. Or should I just stay @ 600mg for next 2 weeks & run pct? Which would yeild more retainable gains? I know you should never start a cycle wo everything you need- learning hard way. I have my AI & pct btw. Thanks

Hmmmmm good question man. I'll take a stab at it since you've gotten no reply. I posted a question about a similar subject a while back on duration vs dose. Nobody really knows for sure which is more efficacious as it's highly dependent.
If you're dosing right around 250 mg/week, that's the same as my brother's TRT dose. Everyone's different, but for him that dose put him in the upper range of testosterone levels (around 900 ish). Depending on where you typically are naturally, this might be a significant increase over your normal levels, and you'll see better gains than you would naturally. Also, extending the cycle by a few more weeks will help solidify some of the gains you've already made. Honestly, at this point, several more weeks at a lower dose will probably help you more than a week or two more at your typical dose. Gains made over a longer period of time tend to stick around better after PCT. Hell, maybe your hookup will come through in the next week or so and you can finish out your full cycle. I dunno, that's my 0.02. Something to get the ball rolling.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Thx for the reply. Yeah I'm hoping for the best bro- this is my first cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd get my hands on a PH to run alongside that dose. How long will the 1x a week injects let your cycle be? Pease let this be a good lesson for ya ;)

ManBeast

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I'd get my hands on a PH to run alongside that dose. How long will the 1x a week injects let your cycle be? Pease let this be a good lesson for ya ;)

ManBeast
Good idea actually. If he has 4 mL left, and his weekly dosage is 0.75 mL, he has five weeks and a couple days worth. That's potentially enough time to acquire something and run a four week cycle of it. He's already got his PCT together. Of course it's up to him.

Cwaynemash, what do you think about running something alongside? If you detail your goals, I'm sure someone could make some good suggestions on a mild PH or AAS you could run short term. It's whatever you want to do of course.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
My once a week injects wouldput my cycle @ 7weeks:
1- 300mg(1injection)
2-600(2injections)
3-600(I'm here)
4-300
5-300
6-300
7-300
Hopefully my hookup will cm through. If not I can maybe get test300 or a suspect bottle of "tren". I say suspect bc it looks fake, has no serial#,exp date, brand name. Just says trenbolone ethane! Lol. He is running deca w similar packaging & swears he's feeling it. I really don't know much about PH so I will look into it- I don't even know where to purchase it.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
My once a week injects wouldput my cycle @ 7weeks:
1- 300mg(1injection)
2-600(2injections)
3-600(I'm here)
4-300
5-300
6-300
7-300
Hopefully my hookup will cm through. If not I can maybe get test300 or a suspect bottle of "tren". I say suspect bc it looks fake, has no serial#,exp date, brand name. Just says trenbolone ethane! Lol. He is running deca w similar packaging & swears he's feeling it. I really don't know much about PH so I will look into it- I don't even know where to purchase it.
Lol be wary of suspect gear, good sir. You could ascertain quickly if it was trenbolone by the unmistakable taste you get after injection, but I'd be very concerned about sterility and concentration. Don't f.uck with it.
Since you have your test base, you'd probably be better off with an oral steroid option run at 4 to 6 weeks concurrently with your test. Hell even if your source came through with some more test, it would still be an option to run the oral as well.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah with tren, just stick the needle in and don't even inject anything and you'll taste it and probably start coughing if its really potent LOL :D but what he has might be home brew? lots of it is, and some guys make some good shyt.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
So I found out that "tren" is legit. Going to run it w the test cyp(300mg once a week). How much tren should I run? I got about 4-5 weeks of test left & 9ml of tren. Is stacking these two a good idea for a 1st timer? Any advice is appreciated

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Not so sure tren is good for a first timer, but if you have 9ml....you have to inject EOD, so what is the dose per ml? that will dictate what you can do with it....if its 1ml for each shot, you'd have to run it EOD till it runs out or MWF to stretch it (wouldn't be very long)....if you can do 1/2ml EOD you would get 4-5 weeks out of it? its usually 50mg per ml if I recall, maybe get another vial of it from your friend? then a ml EOD would equal exactly what you have left of the cyp, 5-6 weeks.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah with tren, just stick the needle in and don't even inject anything and you'll taste it and probably start coughing if its really potent LOL :D but what he has might be home brew? lots of it is, and some guys make some good shyt.
I thought the cough was mostly with tren ace, does it happen with tren e too?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
So I found out that "tren" is legit. Going to run it w the test cyp(300mg once a week). How much tren should I run? I got about 4-5 weeks of test left & 9ml of tren. Is stacking these two a good idea for a 1st timer? Any advice is appreciated
Disclaimer: Tren is a very powerful compound with powerful sides and is typically not used for a first cycle. Know that going in. Be prepared for intense night sweats, acne, mood changes, reduced cardio capacity, back pumps, etc.

What type of Tren is it? If it's tren acetate (which is what most home brews usually are) you will need to pin it at least every other day. Really though, I'd suggest pinning it every day to maintain stable levels and minimize sides. You don't need to dose it high. Maybe 30 to 50 mg per day (210 to 350 mg per week). It's five times as powerful as testosterone, so keep that in mind when comparing dosage. If it's tren enanthate then you can dose it once or maybe twice a week. Honestly, tren is usually run for at least 8 weeks. If you wanted to drop your test dosage by just a little bit to extend out to eight weeks, that might be worth doing. In my opinion with test and tren, the test helps to minimize libido sides and provide some substrate for normal levels of estrogen conversion. Therefore, you don't really need more than 100 to 150 mg of test per week in my opinion. Tren can be the backbone and powerhouse of the cycle.

Anyway, just my two cents. Tren is typically not used as a first cycle compound since it's ridiculously powerful, but it's been done. Tren provides very dry and lean gains that tend to stick around after PCT.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Not so sure tren is good for a first timer, but if you have 9ml....you have to inject EOD, so what is the dose per ml? that will dictate what you can do with it....if its 1ml for each shot, you'd have to run it EOD till it runs out or MWF to stretch it (wouldn't be very long)....if you can do 1/2ml EOD you would get 4-5 weeks out of it? its usually 50mg per ml if I recall, maybe get another vial of it from your friend? then a ml EOD would equal exactly what you have left of the cyp, 5-6 weeks.
Yea exactly what Warbird said. It's very important you know the concentration and the type of tren. Ask your buddy. I've seen homebrews range from 50 mg/mL to 100 mg/mL. Also, if you can handle it, pin every day. There are spots in the far upper thigh where ED injects are very tolerable. Edit: Referring to tren a.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
If it's tren e, the dosing schedule is more like twice a week though, right?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yea exactly what Warbird said. It's very important you know the concentration and the type of tren. Ask your buddy. I've seen homebrews range from 50 mg/mL to 100 mg/mL. Also, if you can handle it, pin every day. There are spots in the far upper thigh where ED injects are very tolerable.
Yeah, ED is suggested....but man that is for the birds lol :D I did EOD and usually did delts with a 27g needle? it was a really small one I know that. Same with the enanthate or cyp once or twice per week injections....twice a week is preferred, but I like to "get it over with" and do one inject per week. Depends on your tolerance for sticking yourself so much. I try to make it as few injections as humanly possible w/o hurting gains

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If it's tren e, the dosing schedule is more like twice a week though, right?
I think his friend brewed it up, but he did say it said "tren ethane" lol....so does that mean enanthate? not sure, He needs to get the info on what type it is and what mg amount it is per ml. hopefully the guy knows this info.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yeah, ED is suggested....but man that is for the birds lol :D I did EOD and usually did delts with a 27g needle? it was a really small one I know that. Same with the enanthate or cyp once or twice per week injections....twice a week is preferred, but I like to "get it over with" and do one inject per week. Depends on your tolerance for sticking yourself so much. I try to make it as few injections as humanly possible w/o hurting gains
Dude I totally feel you. When I first started ED, I literally could barely walk from the amount of pain. But then I found a spot that worked perfectly with no p.i.p. I rotate through the muscles of the upper thigh. As a general rule, any place above balls level lol. Specifically, I use the tensor fasciae latae, and the uppermost part of the sartorius and rectus femoris. After using those, I never experienced p.i.p. I even used a 1/2 in., 27 gauge insulin syringe for it. I'm lean, but I just pushed deep and had no problem pinning IM. But before that, it was a living hell! But now it's nothing at all. Anyway, give that location a try man.

ThighAnatomyMuscleAnterior.gif

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
It's trenbolone ethanate- 100mg/ml. If that's what it truly is. Is there anyway to tell if it's legit before pinning? Will I see results right away or is it like the test cyp- 2-3 weeks later? Anyway, want to go w a light dose of it bc I'm worried bout the sides- I've heard nothing but how harsh it is. Dosing schedule help? Btw my last pin of test cyp was thurs night @ 250ish mg. Nxt planned pin is wed @ same dose. Not really wanting to pin ED or EOD w tren. Thanks for the help guys

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Dude I totally feel you. When I first started ED, I literally could barely walk from the amount of pain. But then I found a spot that worked perfectly with no p.i.p. I rotate through the muscles of the upper thigh. As a general rule, any place above balls level lol. Specifically, I use the tensor fasciae latae, and the uppermost part of the sartorius and rectus femoris. After using those, I never experienced p.i.p. I even used a 1/2 in., 27 gauge insulin syringe for it. I'm lean, but I just pushed deep and had no problem pinning IM. But before that, it was a living hell! But now it's nothing at all. Anyway, give that location a try man.

View attachment 52393
agree 100%, I use that part of the thigh for once/twice a week shots, always use the thighs and higher up usually with the usual sized needle.....then the EOD shot I always seem to favor the delts, with a smaller needle.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It's trenbolone ethanate- 100mg/ml. If that's what it truly is. Is there anyway to tell if it's legit before pinning? Will I see results right away or is it like the test cyp- 2-3 weeks later? Anyway, want to go w a light dose of it bc I'm worried bout the sides- I've heard nothing but how harsh it is. Dosing schedule help? Btw my last pin of test cyp was thurs night @ 250ish mg. Nxt planned pin is wed @ same dose. Not really wanting to pin ED or EOD w tren. Thanks for the help guys
never used the enanthate myself, but I'm sure a few of the other have and can comment further.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
No way to tell it's legit before pinning unless you have an HPLC-MS laying around. If it is enanthate, you'll only need to pin twice a week. I suggest twice a week over once a week because steady hormone blood levels are important with tren to reduce sides. Similar to the test cyp, since enanthates are long half life esters, it will take some time to achieve the proper blood levels. Also, if the sides are too much and you decide to stop, it will take some time to fully leave your system.
If you want a smaller dose, you could go with 200 mg/week. So take a 100 mg (= 1 mL) dose twice a week. The sides are powerful with tren, but this lower dose should help with that to an extent. As I mentioned earlier, there are notable sides.
Things to expect: night sweats, increased blood pressure, reduced cardio.
Possible sides depending on how you react: back pumps, mood changes, libido changes (could be increased or decreased), acne, increased hair loss (only if you are currently going bald), increased vascularity, lethargy etc. These are all the sides you get from any steroid. Since tren is a powerful compound, these sides can potentially occur.

Example dosing schedule:
Monday
Tren E 1 mL (100 mg)

Thursday
Test Cyp 250 mg
Tren E 1 mL (100mg)

Bear in mind that even at 200 mg/week of tren, since tren has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500:500 compared to testosterone, 200 mg is theoretically equipotent to 1000 mg of test. Personally, I love tren and the sides are manageable for me. It's really hard to beat the tren/test combo for quality mass and strength gains.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Thx- guess I'll go ahead & give it a try. What r some signs to know it's working? Also, does it "hurt" to pin?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
"you will know" with the taste and smell you get from it when its injected. its unmistakeable. I got WICKED paranoia and anxiety from it as well, one of the few things I had to stop taking and prayed it would go away quickly. This was when using high dosed batches though, and I am prone to anxiety. but anxiety that starts to border on paranoia is not fun.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
"you will know" with the taste and smell you get from it when its injected. its unmistakeable. I got WICKED paranoia and anxiety from it as well, one of the few things I had to stop taking and prayed it would go away quickly. This was when using high dosed batches though, and I am prone to anxiety. but anxiety that starts to border on paranoia is not fun.
Man you are just all over the board giving advice about tren. You should change your name to TrenDoctor for sure lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Man you are just all over the board giving advice about tren. You should change your name to TrenDoctor for sure lol
lol...I am actually not a big fan of tren since I get anxiety sides from it and I tend to stay away from it for the most part. But I have used it several times in the past. jonny is the REAL trenmaster :D