hdrol dosing question

Stacked123

Awards
So ive done hdrol in the past for only 4 weeks at 50, since it kicks in late what which of these would make more sense: 50 75 75 75 75 or 50 50 75 75 75? When does the hypertrophy associated with taking it actually take place week wise? I know you can always lower dose if sides are too much, just wondering if bumping up in 2nd week has any advantages vs third week. Thanks guys

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
If you ran it before I would recommend running it to something similar to this: 75/75/75/75/100/100

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
If you ran it before I would recommend running it to something similar to this: 75/75/75/75/100/100
I agree with this.

50 is largely to assess tolerance without much benefit at all.

Stacked123

Awards
Yeah i noticed people dont really pay attention to whats suggested on bottle with hdrol unlike pplex or mdrol. I guess because its mildern My only issue is because its a compound you really feel youre on i didnt like coming off it the week after was really weird. So now im wondering whether to really bump it up and stick to 4 weeks or bump it up a little and do 5 or 6. Theres no way im doing 6 weeks up to 100

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Most people don't really notice it "kick in" until the end of the second week, beginning of the third. 4 weeks is not enough for this compound, I feel. 6 weeks is ideal. Run it all 6 weeks at 75mg if you don't want to go to 100.

Stacked123

Awards
so from a scientific point of view, are the first 2 weeks not beneficial regardless of dose? lets say someone kept them at min dose would it matter?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so from a scientific point of view, are the first 2 weeks not beneficial regardless of dose? lets say someone kept them at min dose would it matter?
There are two ways steroids work. Ionic and genomic
I am thinking even though it is a methyl it works more on the genomic.
I could be completely wrong as I have never looked into it that far. My homework for this weekend ;)
Or it could be hdrol doesn't surpass the androgen threshold very fast.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
to me, 50 is a waste... you want to at least start 75 and run it that way a few weeks... i would go 75/75/75/100/100/125
i agree. i would probably do this if i were to run it again 75/75/100/100/100/100. maybe t0 125 if gains were tapering off

Stacked123

Awards
quick question, Im going away so want to be done with PCT by a certain date and that will determine cycle length, how would you run a nolva based pct for a 5 or 6 week cycle? i used to always do same number of weeks as cycle itself but saw some posts keeping pct at 4w, any thoughts? (incl dosage)
thanks

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick question, Im going away so want to be done with PCT by a certain date and that will determine cycle length, how would you run a nolva based pct for a 5 or 6 week cycle? i used to always do same number of weeks as cycle itself but saw some posts keeping pct at 4w, any thoughts? (incl dosage)
thanks
Standard Nolva Protocol is something like :

40/20/20/10 or 40/20/10/10

As far as duration, if you dont feel fully recovered or at least on the way back up I would extend your PCT from there. Usually 4-6 weeks is enough for a shorter oral cycle. I know guys that run real injectables for 16+ weeks will do an 8 week PCT. I would plan to end the cycle 5 weeks before your trip just to give yourself extra time.

Stacked123

Awards
dumb question, how do you guys fit 75, 100 or 125 throughout the day when spacing cycle support 4+ hrs away from ph? double up on dose and keep at 2 or 3 times a day?

beastmode66

Awards
dumb question, how do you guys fit 75, 100 or 125 throughout the day when spacing cycle support 4+ hrs away from ph? double up on dose and keep at 2 or 3 times a day?
Wait, is that necessary? That is the first I have seen anything about spacing the cycle support and ph.

Stacked123

Awards
by that i meant liver support supps gets a little tricky if you do those x a day and 75 or more hdrol

beastmode66

Awards
K, but is it ok to down the pills at the same time? Sorry if I have missed this before...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K, but is it ok to down the pills at the same time? Sorry if I have missed this before...
Hmm. I would try to space them out as best you can. Like two with breakfast 4hrs later cycle supp, then 3-4 later another dose then another 3-4 hours for cycle then another dose. I really don't think spacing is that much of an issue though. Just don't take them together and take the ph throughout the day to achieve constant blood levels.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
H Drol is known for having a long half life. The half life of H Drol should be around 12 hours if I recall correctly. So once in the morning and once in the evening should be fine.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
As noted Halodrol (H-Drol) has a very long half life, therefore it’s recommended that the largest dosage be taken in the morning, assuming that you’re taking 75mg of H-Drol, you would be best served by taking two pills in the morning (50mg) and one pill before workout/around dinner (25mg)

this is quoted from the hdrol informative bible

Stacked123

Awards
hey guys need an opinion, halfway through week 4, did 50 first week 75 rest of weeks, had to switch bottles as ran out. now lost the on feeling and lethargic somewhat weak. really hoping its not a bad batch and i havent gone off/should be in pct. was going to do one more week. what do you think, how to test if its a good batch, bump yo 100? even if body got used to it should feel something then? btw i respond really quickly anotherwords first days. no other sides but libido was very high now down

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is common. Eat more carbs or add some DHEA.

JSchaffrin

JSchaffrin

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a bridge about Mdrol or Hdrol for a 6 week cycle. Looking to gain weight and build mass I have stacked Tren and AH-89 before and taken D-bol before. Gained weight/mass but didn't maintain gains very well.

Week 1
Mdrol-10MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 2

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 3

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 4
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 5
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 6
Hdrol-75MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Post Cycle(4 weeks)
CEL-PCT Assist
Novadex 30/20/20/10

Let me know if this is a good stack or if there are any tweaks or suggestions you may have. i dont know if its necessary to take both Novadex and PCT assist, but I want to take novadex for sure and will also have that on hand during my cycle.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
The Hdrol part of your cycle is useless. Hdrol doesn't really start working til in your third week.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I had horrible lethargy at 100 I felt 75 was best. I even felt bad towards the last week or two at 75. It is not uncommon for someone to all of a sudden feel lethargic and loss of libido at the end of a oral cycle with no test base. You could power through the last week if you can deal with the sides. If you still feel full and arent losing weight out of nowhere I doubt it was a bad batch. More than likely you are just now feeling the sides.. which is not uncommon around week 5

Stacked123

Awards
im actually cutting it short at 4 weeks of 75 since lethargy and lack of appetite turned into what feels like a really bad stomach bug, cant hold down food and not about to take it on an empty stomach. keeping in mind the decreased caloric intake i probably shouldnt start nolva at 40, do you think 20 20 10 10 would be enough? also never used erase before what would be a good dosing to run? thanks

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
im actually cutting it short at 4 weeks of 75 since lethargy and lack of appetite turned into what feels like a really bad stomach bug, cant hold down food and not about to take it on an empty stomach. keeping in mind the decreased caloric intake i probably shouldnt start nolva at 40, do you think 20 20 10 10 would be enough? also never used erase before what would be a good dosing to run? thanks
20/20/10/10 is a typical nolva run.

apertur379

Awards
Wow quite a few people are starting Hella around same time, me included just started this afternoon. Subbed!

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Wow quite a few people are starting Hella around same time, me included just started this afternoon. Subbed!
Yeah it does seem like it lol. This is the start of my second week and so far so good.

Stacked123

Awards
can someone confirm that the "true twenty" version of nolva is 20 in each squirt?

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
can someone confirm that the "true twenty" version of nolva is 20 in each squirt?
I believe it is 20mg per 1ml. Your dropper should say 1ml on it. Not entirely sure though. It should be on the bottle.

Stacked123

Awards
right, thats what im used to, except its more like a spray pump and seems a lot less than 1ml

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
right, thats what im used to, except its more like a spray pump and seems a lot less than 1ml
Spray pump? Hmmm, not familiar with that one. Maybe someone else here have used it. Hopefully they will chime in.

JSchaffrin

JSchaffrin

Awards
The Hdrol part of your cycle is useless. Hdrol doesn't really start working til in your third week.
So should i just do mdrol for 4 weeks at 10/20/20/20 and then hdrol for 4 weeks at 50/50/75/75 or should i just do mdrol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
riseabove5 Anabolics 25
Anabolics 24
EggzNDsuch Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
JeffD Anabolics 6