Is this tren legit?

Machmood

Awards
Thinking of buying Super Human NatrCeuticals "super tren" online. Wondering if anyone has had experience with it. It's 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione at 30mg, 90 ct bottle. Any help would be appreciated

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thats the correct nomenclature for dienedione aka "tren" aka "pro dienolone".

whether or not it contains what it claims, is a different story. never heard of them. and this compound is now a controlled substance.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
50 bucks eh? thats a good deal if it's legit.

i found this funny.. :lol:

" Many users suggest to use our (create a link from this word "Super Cycle Aid" to our other product called super cycle aid.) while on cycle, while others just prefer to run a natural testosterone booster to elevate natural testosterone levels back to normal."

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
50 bucks eh? thats a good deal if it's legit.

i found this funny.. :lol:

" Many users suggest to use our (create a link from this word "Super Cycle Aid" to our other product called super cycle aid.) while on cycle, while others just prefer to run a natural testosterone booster to elevate natural testosterone levels back to normal."
"The manufacturer website said this was all I need bro, so I'm running tribulus for pct. Maybe throw in some multis, hawthorne berry, and creatine if I feel like it. I'm gonna get HUUUGEE"

Machmood

Awards
Yea has a lot of bottles sold, I'll prob buy a bottle and a bottle of e stane

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yea has a lot of bottles sold, I'll prob buy a bottle and a bottle of e stane
Yes I recall reading positive reviews on the quality of that particular brand from some anon on another forum. I'd suggest you try doing a Google search on reviews before you purchased some, but it should be good to go if my memory serves. Personally, I'm partial to the real trenbolone acetate myself, but you'll see some results from this.

Any particular reason why you're leaning towards this combo over other effective compounds? Is it because of price?

Machmood

Awards
This stack seems to give great strength, mass, AND keep bf down. Also the sides from superdrol seem dreadful and the gains seem better with tren/epi. Any other suggestions for similar results? Many people claim gaining 15-20 pounds and dropping bf