hcg storage

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Pretty excited, my hcg and b-12 showed up today.... thought I'd be able to buy bacterio static water, but it's by prescription only. The hcg is freeze dried, so I need to mix it with something. I figure I'll use distilled water. I'll heat it to sterilize it, let it cool then use it. Need something to keep it in though. Was going to use the bacteriostatic water vial.
It comes in a 10,000 unit ampule. Tried to find a sterile rubber topped vial to use, with no luck. At 500 units a week, that's 20 weeks worth per ampule. Open for suggestions on what to use.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No,no,no,no,no. Don't heat up water. Amazon.com, 43 day hcg kit. It has everything you need and it's under $30.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
No,no,no,no,no. Don't heat up water. Amazon.com, 43 day hcg kit. It has everything you need and it's under $30.
Found it right after posting,,,, was surprised,, my pharmacy said it was prescription only, so I didn't even think about Amazon
Thanks

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yea inject enough Bacteriostatic (BAC) water into the vial with the freeze dried HCG to dissolve it. Then suck all the solution out and inject it back into the original BAC water vial. Be sure to wipe the rubber tops off with alcohol before penetrating the rubber seal. Store the solution in your refrigerator for stability purposes. Also, it will probably be fine for a few days, but for now you can store your freeze dried HCG in your freezer. HCG is a complex dimeric protein and is easily degraded.

Looking at the Amazon kit, if you're dissolving 10,000 units into a 30 mL (=30 cc) vial of BAC water, you'll need to take 1.5 mL (or 150 units on a standard U-100 insulin syringe) to get your 500 unit dose of HCG. However, your insulin syringes only go up to 1 mL or 100 units, so you'll need to use two different syringes each time you inject for sterility. (Don't stick a dirty used needle back into your HCG vial). Luckily, if you get that kit, you'll have more than enough insulin syringes to use two each dose. If you wanted to, you could even split your dose up to 250 IU's (which would be 0.75 mL or 75 units on the insulin syringe) two times per week.

I know that's a lot of info, but you can refer to it later when you get your sh1t in. Let me know if you need me to clarify anything.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Actually the 500 was being split into two 250's a week. So that's perfect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
ironyogi Anabolics 2
GreenEarth Anabolics 9
Castor87 Anabolics 4
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2