- 09-16-2004, 04:31 PM
ok i have a 10 ml bottle of deca and a 20 ml vila of test cyp..now both have been jabbed a few times and left sitting in a closet for a few months.would they be ok to use now or do i need to bake them? or would the standard leaving them in hot water before a shot be ok..im worried about possible infection
- 09-16-2004, 07:42 PM
- 09-16-2004, 09:26 PM
run then through a filter? altogether thats 26 mls of gear.i never understood how to bake something anyway..do i remove the rubber stopper
09-17-2004, 06:32 AM
Actually they should be ok. if you kept them in a cool dark plase. Just be sure you clean the tops very throughly. The BA keeps you gear sterile
09-17-2004, 07:24 AM
09-17-2004, 09:57 AM
Yep that is what the BA is for.
Only a few months..........no problem.
I wouldn't even filter unless it looks like it may need it.
09-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
- By jmul508 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2003, 07:50 PM
- By ript1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-11-2003, 07:05 PM
- By doggmann783 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2003, 09:59 PM
- By CNN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2003, 04:14 AM