AI & Cortisol Control Question

beastmode66

Awards
Planning my first ph cycle. I will be using Helladrol. The only thing I have purchased so far is Tamoxifen Citrate. I am looking to add in an AI and Cortisol Control Product for PCT. Thinking of using Erase for AI......As Far as Cortisol Control, can Erase Pro be used for both AI and CC? Or would it be best to use Erase and something else?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Erase should do it. Start with 3 caps day 10 of PCT.

Firstt Ive heard of erase pro

beastmode66

Awards
So just so I have this right, Erase should have me covered for both AI and CC? Add it to my Tamox, PCT Assist, and DAA?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes erase helps with both. Erase pro has added a serm like properties. For pct go with your serm, erase pro and daa

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
if you are trying to stay shredded on cycle, forma stanzol is perfect... i kicked it in mid cycle and used it through pct and it did wonders man... its so versatile and it does act as an AI as well as other great benefits!

beastmode66

Awards
if you are trying to stay shredded on cycle, forma stanzol is perfect... i kicked it in mid cycle and used it through pct and it did wonders man... its so versatile and it does act as an AI as well as other great benefits!
Thanks for the heads up bro. Not quite shredded yet, but will keep that in mind.

power_house

Awards
I have got to say I find the whole post cycle stuff far harder to understand that the actual cycle ! Iv done loads of research and am comfortable now with PCT to kick back after shutdown. Iv done my research on nolva and clomid and personally I'm going to run both as I can easily get both. I am struggling with AI and cortisol inhibitors though ! Would I use this post pct or in addition ? I plan to run proviron during my test e and Masteron course so would it be necessary as I am using proviron anyway ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea at first pct seems more difficult than the actual cycle lol...Once you do a cycle and learn through trial and experience it becomes a little easier...Ai should be used for pct and i like to use it post pct as well when estro can rebound..So i always take for 8 weeks