Epistane. Dosage timing?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to take all your doses of EPI? All at once, split evenly throughout the day, before gym, bedtime?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A quick google search for "epistane half-life" reveals that it is about 6-8 hours, so you would ideally space your dosages every 6-8 hours. If you are doing a dosage that is 2 pills per day, do it every 12. The goal is even blood levels for best gains and least sides.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was worried about taking a dose before bed.....but i guess it does not effect sleep ? i had been taking all 3 within the time of 11am and 6pm. First 3 weeks at 30mg second half at 40mg a day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice a stim/anxiety effect post-dose? If so avoid dosing before bed.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, orals have their ups and downs... LoL

ManBeast

dannyn2007

Awards
I usually dose epi 40mg (10mg caps), 20mg pre workout, 10mg post, and 10 before bed. I notice it doesn't effect my sleep pattern but heard online that it does for other peeps. Just my .02 cents

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I usually dose epi 40mg (10mg caps), 20mg pre workout, 10mg post, and 10 before bed. I notice it doesn't effect my sleep pattern but heard online that it does for other peeps. Just my .02 cents
this is similar to what I am doing right now, most doses are concentrated around the WO.....but I take the last dose around "dinner time" instead of bed. I'll swap it to bedtime though and see whats up.

earl

Awards
What are the side effects of epi??? Was considering using it over t bol, or var. What do u guys like best??????

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
It personally gives me a bit of insomnia, as beast said probably best to try and take it a few hours before and follow that with some melatonin before bed.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I'm pretty sure the compound in epistane is fat soluble so you might wanna take it with some EFA's