Trenazone vs Trenavar

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the reports, Trenavar is a decent product but not an apple-to-apple comparison to Trenbolone!

Specifically, it seems to be a decent anabolic product (not scoring high points in the androgenic department which we all have come to love about Trenbolone), hence my analysis.

Well, Trenazone (Dienolone) is said to have a 100/10 (anabolic/androgenic) ratio

Dienolone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100/10 in comparison to methyl-testosterone, showing it to be fairly anabolic but not very androgenic. Dienolone does not convert to estrogen, but it does have some progestational activity which can increase the effects of estrogen.

Given this, these 2 products seem to appear to be on par with each other in terms of anabolic/androgenic effects.

Trenavar is easier due to the tablet format (Trenazone is transdermal).

However, sides seem to be a little less harsh with the Trenazone and the fear of the unknown with Trenavar scares me a bit.

IF these products were equally priced, which would you chose and why?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone.....I feel like transdermal hormones are the way to go if they are available....

I'd prolly stack em....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I agree but tablets are so much more convenient. LOL

Stacking them is not an option - too much progesteronic activity going on.

A stack with Winny or P-Stanz would be ideal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they were equally priced, I'd run one and then the other. Based on the results, I'd decide if I liked both, or only one, or none.

:)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree but tablets are so much more convenient. LOL

Stacking them is not an option - too much progesteronic activity going on.

A stack with Winny or P-Stanz would be ideal.
Well i'm unique in that i don't get those kind of side effects....soooo I would stack :D

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you should be getting your today but it has the androgenic just like tren don;t listen to you who he never even used tren before or any any anabolic

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Trenazone along with Helladrol last summer and got ripped on it. Trenazone was pricey, but pretty decent.

Im considering giving Trenavar a shot this summer to see how it does

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all ;)

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have a test base like dermacrine with trenazone or the lethargy will eat you alive.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on TRT and plan to add Transaderm
:D

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im going to log trenavar shortly... and ill be giving an HONEST log believe me..... if theres no strength/size coming from it, ill let it be known....

X-tren aka pro-dienolone was a VERY potent "tren" like compound

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
my next cycle is going to be ultradrol stacked with trenazone... i'll run hcgenerate with it to as well... i have heard a lot of great things about trenazone and like rick said, he ran it with excellent results...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i had some pro dienolone, or trenazone, i would totally stack it with trenavar.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Dylan,

What do you think about runnin ultra/trenavar stack? Im thinking about runnin this march 1st. Or do you think I should stick with ultra/trenazone?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i had some pro dienolone, or trenazone, i would totally stack it with trenavar.
Hmm... Interesting. I think I will try this... Now that I know I can run transdermals for a little while longer.... would you suggest lower dose on both? Or some form of mix? i.e. Higher dose of trenazone with lower dose of trenavar? With a cut/hardening style of diet so, lower cals.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
definitely stick with the ultra and trenazone stack... they were made for each other...

Dylan,

What do you think about runnin ultra/trenavar stack? Im thinking about runnin this march 1st. Or do you think I should stick with ultra/trenazone?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Aight brotha thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm... Interesting. I think I will try this... Now that I know I can run transdermals for a little while longer.... would you suggest lower dose on both? Or some form of mix? i.e. Higher dose of trenazone with lower dose of trenavar? With a cut/hardening style of diet so, lower cals.
no, i'd keep the trenavar dosage to about 60mg, and run trenazone at 1-2 bottles, enough to last 6 weeks.

evodrag

Awards
I took the old xtren and liked it. gained a lean 10lbs in 4 weeks but was on test too. But if I understand correctly xtren converted into something along the lines of nandrolone, right? What was a big plus to me was that it wasnt methylated

evodrag

Awards
But trenavar does look interesting. Anyone of there head no the half life?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one has a clue. Ive asked and so have a few others.

Me thinks 3x/day dosing is adequate but who knows.

If overly concerned, maybe take it 4x/day

But trenavar does look interesting. Anyone of there head no the half life?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dosing 30mg in the am, 30mg pre w/o, and 15mg in the evening.