Super Test??

B

baby a

Awards
Hey guys!! First post, awesome site!! My friend is trying to sell me on this stuff called "Super Test 250" which from what I gather is somekind of knock-off Sustenon. I'd rather go with the real deal, but he swears by it, and it is a little less expensive. Do any of you guys know anything about this stuff or have any experience with it? Thanks a ton!!

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of UG labs that have a "super test", do you know which one it is?

B

baby a

Awards
It appears to be made by what I am assuming to be a Mexican lab called Tornel Laboratories. Contains a rather strange mix of esters: Test decanoate, isocaproate, prop, and phenyltest prop.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
make your own "supertest" and just shoot one cc of enth and prop together :)

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I've personaly never used it. I guess it would depend on how much you like mexican vet gear. From what I gather from posts on this board and a couple of other boards is this
Tornel = underdosed dirty crap!
Tornell works well but you gotta adjust the dosage due to them being underdosed and underfilled as well.
From a thread called "worst mexican gear ever" on IronTrybe
Brovel and Tornel are ****. I only use European products now.
Wait and see what some more of the vets say.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
TORNEL=****

I got seriously underdosed stuff so did a buddy of mine we were using 750mg a week of this stuff stacking with eq and deca and i still only got 15 pounds from an 8 weeker very very underdosed go with QV if going with mex stuff

B

baby a

Awards
Well from what my buddy has told me, he used it for 6 weeks all by itself and "claims" to have gained 20 lbs. Although he has lost at least most if not all of that since ceasing the cycle. It was also his very first cycle and he is a complete dumbshit and used absolutely no PCT.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Well then most was just water weight and you always blow up your first cycle

G

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
"I" came across a few vials of it, and they are indeed a Sust250 knockoff, Mexican and made by Tornel, and extremely cheap I might add, so cheap I wouldn't trust it. I do know plenty of people who have used it, but they were also people who knew little to nothing about steroids and thought because it was called "super" test that it meant it was the best test out there. Keep your antibiotics on hand and shoot 2cc's a week, tell us how it goes.

Last edited:
D

dirtyleg

Awards
hey guys dirtyleg here. I just joined up here I stay pretty active so I'm sure that some of you maybe have seen me on a few other boards. About your super test question. I've pretty much seen all the brands of gear that are possible. you all know that some are better than others to get human grade sus it is usually exp. organon makes a pretty good product, though it is widely faked the most consistent brands that I see are the tornel aod loefler brands. I used to work in another country and over the years probably sold these in the store for years and sold about the same of each. That's just the tricky bitchy thing about most gear as you most know one product will work great for one person while not doing dick for another, same product. Basically your best bet is to go through someone you reasonably trust and respects your business, and then for the most part trial and error.

B

bigryan

Awards
sustanon is crap IMO.....unless you shoot it EOD...just get a 50ml of QV Test Enanthate and shoot monday and thursday 1cc=250mg and maybe even add some EQ or dbols at the beginnning;........thats a perfect bulk cycle....IMO

D

dirtyleg

Awards
sustanon is crap IMO.....unless you shoot it EOD...just get a 50ml of QV Test Enanthate and shoot monday and thursday 1cc=250mg and maybe even add some EQ or dbols at the beginnning;........thats a perfect bulk cycle....IMO
ya know I think about the same. Sus. was the first supplement I ever took and as all of you know your first cycle is like your first lay, you never forget it. but it really didn't do much at all especially at the price I paid. Now a couple years later and quite a few dollars later I have my list of favorites; fina, var, winny, more fina, a little equip. for about 4 months. that's just my 2 cents.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!! First post, awesome site!! My friend is trying to sell me on this stuff called "Super Test 250" which from what I gather is somekind of knock-off Sustenon. I'd rather go with the real deal, but he swears by it, and it is a little less expensive. Do any of you guys know anything about this stuff or have any experience with it? Thanks a ton!!
Find something better then that stuff. any mex gear is going to have some risk. UG labs can be better but the above still applies. ether make it your self, buy from a well known UG lab through a trustworthy dealer (one that isn't trying to shove mexacrap in you) or get human grade gear (don't get scammed).

R

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
from what I have seen and heard Tornel is very dirty gear.