For anyone that homebrews

HPBCD based kits, want them and what kind?

• No, twice a day shots and large injection volumes, even if painless

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • yes, but just for powders

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • yes but want kit to convert both test and fina pellets to finshed product

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • What the hell are you talking about?

Votes: 24 44.4%

• Total voters
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Would you be interested in a kit that would allow you to make you own cyclo bold, or any other steriod base in a cyclo-dextrin based solution?

Also would you want the kit to take care of the pellet conversion?

Edit : this is an injectable version.

dingling

Awards
this would allow for a sub-q injection, correct? I thought i saw a thread somewhere on another board with a guy doing this and he seemed to really like it.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You would not inject test or fina sub Q

dingling

Awards
You would not inject test or fina sub Q
I was under the impression that this was the reason for doing a cyclo-dextrin solution. The guy at SM was doing cyclo-boldenone this way.

dalejmurphy

Awards
definitely got my intrest with the kit that is

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I would have to know what concentration could be achieved. And what the pharmakinetics are.

The phrasing of your poll questions seem to imply a low concentration requiring large volume and high frequency...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, low concentration in cyclodextrin-based products..

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
The cycle bold product (from QFS i believe) was 50mg/ml, so I assume two 1ml pokes a day with a slin pin. A kit for doing the conversion would be great, would love to try a cyclo product for a short cycle.

Would like both kinds of kits, one for pellets and one for powders.

For those who voted 'what the hell' here is a link to a journal (might have to register)
http://www.synergymuscle.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53

oracle

Awards
I would definately be intrested in one of these kits.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
At this point I am just tryint to determan if there is enough interest to devolp one. (Not that hard to do but lots of steps)

The problem is the endotoxen free HPBCD is very exspencive. Also the you looking at 50 to 80mg/ml base hormones. While this would be painless (Its sugar water) your talking about 2X a day to be most effective.

On the other hand its painless shots, bases rock, and could really injected as much as you need to (its just sugar water)
You could take this sub q or IM depending on your preframce.

This would be devoloped for a third party (good rep and history) to actually make and sell.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Is the cyclo that 1fast400 sells endotoxin free? How can you tell?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that the cyclo that 1fast is selling is intended for sublingual or nasal delivery methods.

ManBeast

Illusionofsize

Awards
I have used QFS cyclo bold and cyclo test and both were excellent products.
Remember that 50 mg of unesterfied ccylo will give you 350 mg of eq per week= to almost 600 mg of Bold Undeconate.

They were working on Cyclo-winny and cyclo-deca when they shut down...sigh.

You must use endotoxin free cyclo.
You can do a whole cycle of test,eq, and winny without ever having to go IM.
Less pain and trauma to the muscle.

Some info:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]The cyclodextrin molecule is a carbohydrate shaped like a hollow cone. The outside of the cone is polar and will dilloved in polar solvents like water. The inside of the cone is hydrophobic and attracts substances that do not readily dissolve in water like unestrified steroid hormones. The cyclodextrin - steroid complex readily dissolves in water. This makes a very nice solution that is easy to inject with minimal pain. It will easily pass through a 27g needle at a concentration of 50mg/ml. Higher concentrations readily become too thick to easily inject.

Most cyclodextrin product can easily be injected with a slin pin. A slight bit of heating for the Cyclo-Boldenone is necessary to reduce the viscosity and ease loading the syringe, more heating is necessary with the current (and first) batch of Cyclo-Test as it tends to crystalise out of solution. The formulation was refined for the Cyclo-Boldenone and will be refined to the Cyclo-Test when they make a second batch. It's difficult to get people to try new products. Bodybuilders are a tough sell and usually stuck in their ways.

The maximum workable concentration is 50mg of hormone per ml of solution. To take the concentration much past that point will result in a very viscous solution due to the ratio of cyclodextrin to hormone.

You do not have to inject twice per day. Once per day is fine. Splitting your daily dose into two injectiosn is better. You can inject the Cyclo products any way you like IM, SC. I have done them all (referring to the types of injections) and prefer SC 90% of the time.

As far as SC pain goes, I do experience a slight bit of soreness around the injection site for a few hopurs possibly lasting a whole day. This completely disappears after about one week resulting in truely pain free injections.

The Cyclo products are not more effective, they just present a better way of administering steroids with a massive increase in injections sites due to the SC nature of the injection.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Borrowed from missbehavin on another site.
I am doing the cyclo-bold. Waiting patiently for winny , deca and tren to be made cyclo.
[/font]

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I think he scrapped the idea, because there wasn't enough interest :cry:

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
Well that sucks. This is the first time I've seen this thread and I got all excited, but then I saw the dates and the lack of responses. Anyone wanna go in with me on purchasing a kg of endotoxin free cyclo? :rolleyes: A kit would've been awesome.

Carlito

Banned
Awards
You can still go sublingual, it works just as well and don't need to buy the expensive HBTCD, just making it mix is a bitch is quite a frustarting proccess that requires patience.
Carlito

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Its just too exspencive guys, To make a universal kit you would need at least a 10 to 1 ratio of cyclo to base, so for a 2gram kit you would need at least 20grams of it, that $24 dollars of cyclo right there my cost. add the coast of the cosolvents needed (if you don't use them the ratio can go up 5 times), hardware (glass vials, filters, and packaging you up to around $35 dollars before your ever add labor, shipping and a proffit margin. If I could buy enough of it or just charge enough for it I could cover that cost but even selling like hot cakes it would be $65 dollars for a 2gram kit and if I had to buy the cyclo in anything less then a killo that could go up to $100+ for a 2 gram kit.

Sorry if there had been a good response here or other places I would have been more willing to try it. being able to inject all kinds of bases like that would have been kick ass(thinking tren base, test base, bold base cycle., even having to do 3 cc a day would not be a problem as its just sugar water :D)

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Its just too exspencive guys, To make a universal kit you would need at least a 10 to 1 ratio of cyclo to base, so for a 2gram kit you would need at least 20grams of it, that $24 dollars of cyclo right there my cost. add the coast of the cosolvents needed (if you don't use them the ratio can go up 5 times), hardware (glass vials, filters, and packaging you up to around $35 dollars before your ever add labor, shipping and a proffit margin. If I could buy enough of it or just charge enough for it I could cover that cost but even selling like hot cakes it would be $65 dollars for a 2gram kit and if I had to buy the cyclo in anything less then a killo that could go up to $100+ for a 2 gram kit.

Sorry if there had been a good response here or other places I would have been more willing to try it. being able to inject all kinds of bases like that would have been kick ass(thinking tren base, test base, bold base cycle., even having to do 3 cc a day would not be a problem as its just sugar water :D)
Skye,
Could you please tell me if sublingual would be worth trying ?
Thank you Skye
Carlito

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye,
Could you please tell me if sublingual would be worth trying ?
Thank you Skye
Carlito
my personal opinion, for what its worth, is that it isn't practical compaired to other methoeds. I would go trandermal first if I just could inject for whatever reason.

Illusionofsize

Awards
FYI- I am not, nor do I know the source for this new lab.

A Canadain UG is now making a cyclo-test, cyclo-bold, cyclo-deca,

cyclo-winy.

Pic attached

Attachments

GoPower

Banned
Awards
yes, but that is why its so exspencive
What I meant was: "Is there a way for us to refine out the impurities as a part of the homebrewing process?"
I thought that was the the area I was in.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
What I meant was: "Is there a way for us to refine out the impurities as a part of the homebrewing process?"
I thought that was the the area I was in.
no practical way, that is what I ment by it being exspencive. Maybe china will come up with a cheap source or something

GoPower

Banned
Awards
no practical way, that is what I ment by it being exspencive. Maybe china will come up with a cheap source or something
Should I be concerned about those impurities affecting me?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
What effect on endotoxins would there be by using Patrick Arnold's methanol method for complexing cyclodextrins. How do endotoxins fare in a bath of methanol? If so, then you're talking $50 (or less) to complex every 60g of base, so ~$0.83/g.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'm not familure with that method. How soluble are cyclodextrins in MA anyway?

GoPower

Banned
Awards
What effect on endotoxins would there be by using Patrick Arnold's methanol method for complexing cyclodextrins. How do endotoxins fare in a bath of methanol? If so, then you're talking $50 (or less) to complex every 60g of base, so ~$0.83/g.
Now this seems to be the million dollar question! BTW...where do I find Patrick Arnolds methanol method?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yep not as easy as it sounds.

flava

Awards
i think im gonna make this myself. i found a souce thats sells pharm grade HBPCD for $3 a gram. ill get some prop powder and strip the ester to make a base. so alltogether for a full 6 week cycle your looking at less than 100 bucks for supplies and raws which is great imo.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i think im gonna make this myself. i found a souce thats sells pharm grade HBPCD for $3 a gram. ill get some prop powder and strip the ester to make a base. so alltogether for a full 6 week cycle your looking at less than 100 bucks for supplies and raws which is great imo.
can you share that (I assume that your taking legal type source, lab supply or something) ?

I have been looking all over for something like that.

BTW if you can get prop powder then you can get test base too (more then likely)

flava

Awards
HPBCD is a heavy compound it has a MW of around 1483-1657. prop ester is around 74 so what would be the true amount of test we would be getting out of 50mg/ml?

tricky d

Awards
50 mg/ml refers to the amount of hormone (plus ester). 50 mg of hormone requires at least 450 mg of HPBCD to dissolve. More HPBCD than that per ml makes the solution too viscous to be used practically.

flava

Awards
50 mg/ml refers to the amount of hormone (plus ester). 50 mg of hormone requires at least 450 mg of HPBCD to dissolve. More HPBCD than that per ml makes the solution too viscous to be used practically.
this was elementary i know all that already...beside thats not even what i asked...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
this was elementary i know all that already...beside thats not even what i asked...
Test prop is 83% test by wieght so 41.5 grams of test. but test prop will not work well with this, this system will work best with a base (fits better). And he misunderstood the question. He was just being helpful