Beastdrol/Transaderm cycle

ChrisTrucks82

ChrisTrucks82

Awards
Hey I had a question about Beastrdrol/Transaderm cycle. I've been doing reasearch and reading reviews and a lot of people seem to experience lethargy and feel sick due to the Beastdrol. Not sure if these people were running Transaderm alongside or not. My question is should these side effects be lessened with the addition of Transaderm? I've done several cycles before and I hate to experience the lethargy especially with my line of work. Anyone have any experience with the two products together? Any input would be great.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm should lessen the lethargy, although I can't recall anyone doing this stack, sounds interesting to be honest.

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, transaderm will definitely help with lethargy. SD (Beastdrol) is very harsh and known to be very rough. Transaderm may not completely wipe out the lethargy, but will make things much more manageable for sure.

ChrisTrucks82

ChrisTrucks82

Awards
Yes Ive read a lot of people say they feel a better sense of well being while taking Transaderm. I saw a post about Beast/Transaderm together but there really wasnt much said about it.

ChrisTrucks82

ChrisTrucks82

Awards
Hey Rick Ive noticed you around the forums a lot. I actually tried to PM you because you've seemed to write a lot about the products but I was unable to because I'm a new memeber.

ChrisTrucks82

ChrisTrucks82

Awards
I guess I could deal with the lethargy but the flu like symptoms some people get would not be worth it to me. I'm hoping the Transaderm might help? I would definitely be taking N2Guard alongside.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about the harshnes of superdrol, why not look into other compounds?

ManBeast

ChrisTrucks82

ChrisTrucks82

Awards
The only thing I'm really concerned about is the flu like symptoms I have read about. I have Beastdrol and Transaderm on hand. I was hoping I could find enough people that have taken Transaderm while on SD and share their experience. I know everyones body acts differently to different compounds so I suppose my only true way of knowing would be to try it out myself. If things turn for the worst I could always stop taking it, finish the Transaderm and continue on with my PCT.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
The only thing I'm really concerned about is the flu like symptoms I have read about. I have Beastdrol and Transaderm on hand. I was hoping I could find enough people that have taken Transaderm while on SD and share their experience. I know everyones body acts differently to different compounds so I suppose my only true way of knowing would be to try it out myself. If things turn for the worst I could always stop taking it, finish the Transaderm and continue on with my PCT.
Have run SD several times with transaderm on board. Reduced lethargy, which was almost paralytic on weeks 3-4 of my first SD cycle (no test base), was significantly reduced. On my last cycle i ran transaderm wih formastanzol for E control - lethargy was reduced, libido stayed up on cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have run SD several times with transaderm on board. Reduced lethargy, which was almost paralytic on weeks 3-4 of my first SD cycle (no test base), was significantly reduced. On my last cycle i ran transaderm wih formastanzol for E control - lethargy was reduced, libido stayed up on cycle.
I have heard of this quite a lot and would make one hell of a cycle. Sounds like you enjoyed it :)