t pro and tren trans

syko

Awards
I am thinking of running this as a kinda lean mass cycle for the spring, but i think this will shut me down pretty hard, anyone run this same cycle or something similar to it before?

peace.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nope, never heard about it, but you are right... It will shut you down like a motherfucker.... lethargy and no sex drive doesn't sound like something I'd want.

ManBeast

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
from what i've read its not a good idea to run tren and 1-test... kind of pointless since they compete for the same receptor... and tren is much more potent...

if you are gonna pick one; run tren and T4... or injectable 4-ad cyp

syko

Awards
What is in T4? Is it just 4ad? What about a test/tren trans cycle with like 8g test and 7g tren in 240ml t-gel? or two seperatebottles of t-gel with one just tren and one just test?

peace.

dodgeee-O

Awards
You could do that, but why not just inject the test? Save you some money and you only have to inject twice a week if you use enth or cyp. Unless you absolutely won't inject yourself, i see no reason to use test (unless it's prop, to avoid everyday injections) transdermally.

syko

Awards
Yeah i can get some prop but i dont want to do ED injections, and i am thinking this might be a good way to let my body ease into use? Or maybe i might kill my body from its first B&B cycle too dunno just askin the ?'s and doin the research.

thanks peace.

Bozz

Awards
If its your first cycle i DONT recomment tren. Tren shuts you down really hard, you should aclimate your body to other anabolics and androgens before using tren IMO. I suggest you start out with a simple B&B stack or the B&M if you like.

bOZz

syko

Awards
So has anyone done a TEST trans before? Good results? This should be a good bulk stack i think so i could extend my bulk into the summer months i geuss. T4 is just 4ad so test 4ad trans? i am just lookin for feedback and pickin the brains.

Opinions?

thanks peace.

RVEXLER

Awards
I am thinking of running this as a kinda lean mass cycle for the spring, but i think this will shut me down pretty hard, anyone run this same cycle or something similar to it before?

peace.
Do you mean test propionate when you say t pro?

syko

Awards
no i forgot to put in the 1 but i have since changed my mind as i am readingmore and learning more from my posts and others on this thread.

I was just reading BIG CATS profiles once again, and he said that tren would actually be a good beginners drug, BOZZ why do you think differently?

I am thinking now (before i get BOZZ's reply) that i will do a tren trans(saponified) alongside test(base) trans maybe frontloading with oral fina.

I am still in the planning phase though so i am very open to suggestions. Mind you though i do not have a source at the moment and will have to find one before i run anything i cannot make at home, thus the trans' and test base and tren.

thanks.

peace.

RVEXLER

Awards
I am thinking now (before i get BOZZ's reply) that i will do a tren trans(saponified) alongside test(base) trans maybe frontloading with oral fina.
Sounds too complicated. Why not bite the bullet and go with injectable test prop and tren which you can make using kits very easily? Your HPTA will shut-down regardless of the mode of administration...

syko

Awards

Sounds too complicated. Why not bite the bullet and go with injectable test prop and tren which you can make using kits very easily? Your HPTA will shut-down regardless of the mode of administration...
Concealment....

peace.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. concealment. well I guess you could conceal both pretty easily but the darts are kinda hard to hide

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The tren/test transdermal sounds good. I was thinking of doing a cycle like this, however I think I'm going to do tren/4ad & 1,4andro. I wouldn't bother with trying to frontload with oral fina, the tne (test-no ester) should start you off fine.

syko

Awards
Should i do the 8/7 mix or just do two different bottles? IYO?

i am thinking the two different bottles for more absorbtion.

thanks peace.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should i do the 8/7 mix or just do two different bottles? IYO?

i am thinking the two different bottles for more absorbtion.

thanks peace.
Two different bottles sounds like a good idea

syko

Awards
Okay now i think i have it down; for post cycle i am going to run clomid, fuzu, and zma. I am running two bottles one with 12-15g test base and one with 12-15g tren base (amounts dependent on how they dissolve), also i am frontloading with oral fina because i am not starting the test until i can end both bottles at the same time. Also i am doing two sauirts tren morning and one at night ED and three squirts test morning and one at night ED and run it until it runs out. So about a 10-11 week cycle, the tren shuts you down i know but running it with the test the test will help with the deca dick i think.

Critique?
thanks.
peace.

dodgeee-O

Awards
No need to frontload tren as it is fast acting. Running tren that long is not reccomended, most say 8 weeks at most.

syko

Awards
What about amounts?if i up the tren at the start of the cycle and overlap the test two weeks onto the tren cycle and still have it last about 12 weeks (7 weeks tren then overlap last two and then run test for 7). How about that?

peace.

dodgeee-O

Awards
Sorry bro don't know what you're saying. Explain what you mean like this example of a cycle :

Wk 1-2 tprop 150mg/ed
Wk 1-2 primo 600mg/EW
Wk 3-10 tprop 75-100mg/ED
Wk 3-10 primo 300-400/EW

macattack

Awards
I started 1-T/4AD trans 3weeks ago then last week started with 80 mg x 2 a day of tren separate from test, using tren on foot with wrap. No sides as yet except last night woke up after 4 hours sleep wide awake and a vail of rage washed over me it was a strange feeling so maybe the tren is starting to kick in a bit, felt like hitting the gym but it was 2 am LOL.

And from all i have read it is best to run test with tren, the point being argued most is they fight for the same receptor, but, you dont shut down from the tren so harshly if you add the test so its up to you and i doubt but could be wrong, that were not going to shut down enough to cause problems like if you were using the pin since the amount of delivery is so much higher with that method, i asked YJ on another thread what he thought of that without an answer yet, is it even healthy to shut down in that way,seems like an AWFUL shock to the system, not making excuses for not wanting to inject but also i worry about my health a bit.

syko

Awards
Sorry i should have figured that out earlier.lol.

weeks 1-7: tren 3 squirts a day
weeks 5-12: test 4 squirts a day
end of week 12: start clomid, fuzu, and zma.

thanks peace.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
macattack; the dude who was telling you that is now banned :) test and tren is an awsome stack that is hard to beat...

1-test and tren however is totally pointless and a waste of money; if you like wasting money; go for it :)

btw, inject that stuff... its cheaper and more effective ;)

macattack

Awards
OK.

Patrick Arnold writes the following about 1-Testosterone:

"Although chemically the only difference between testosterone and 1-testosterone is the position of the double bond, pharmacologically the two products are quite different. According to research done by the pharmaceutical giant G.D. Searle and published in the 1960s, 1-testosterone is over 7 times as myotrophic (anabolic) as testosterone(1). That makes 1-testosterone a phenomenally potent compound, surpassing even most synthetic anabolic steroids."

"1-testosterone differs from testosterone in another way as well. Being a 5alpha-reduced androgen (a DHT derivative) it simply cannot aromatize to estrogens. The same goes for 1-AD itself — no estrogen transformation can occur. This makes 1-AD unique compared to other prohormones — all of which can either aromatize directly, convert to a product that aromatizes, or both. So what does this mean in the real world? It means that your chances of getting gynecomastia (bitch tits) from 1-AD is essentially zero, and that water retention side effects are vastly reduced compared to other prohormones."

I'll try it this way for now and maybe if i am not satisfied with the results i'll try another, this is my second cycle and i am still learning alot of things and asking questions, i just hate the idea of shutting down so hard, that worrys me and if the end results are the same with trans then are with injection which i do not see much disimilaritys, there are gains either way i'll stick to the safer of the 2. Even if transdermals are a pain in the ass to do....

macattack

Awards
BEAN,
I think i see what your saying, that 1-T and Tren are both DHT derivitives they compete with the same receptors, this what you mean or you just dead set against 1-T and its a bogus product?

syko

Awards
Hey i just read an article that said youshould run tren at the end of your cycle so should i switch the tren and tests weeks around?

peace.

dodgeee-O

Awards
Hey i just read an article that said youshould run tren at the end of your cycle so should i switch the tren and tests weeks around?

peace.
Bro, you're gonna read hundreds of different opinions on when to run it. From what i've read (i've never used) but run it at beginning and then run test to help aid with recovery. Why no run both at same time with the test running for a few weeks longer. You're not gonna want to be applying a transdermal for 12 straight weeks......atleast I wouldn't want to, pain in the ass and irritation will occur.

RVEXLER

Awards
TREN SHUT-DOWN

And from all i have read it is best to run test with tren, the point being argued most is they fight for the same receptor, but, you dont shut down from the tren so harshly if you add the test so its up to you and i doubt but could be wrong, that were not going to shut down enough to cause problems like if you were using the pin since the amount of delivery is so much higher with that method, i asked YJ on another thread what he thought of that without an answer yet, is it even healthy to shut down in that way,seems like an AWFUL shock to the system, not making excuses for not wanting to inject but also i worry about my health a bit.
The reason that you run test with tren is that tren will virtually eliminate all of your endogenous testosterone production (the testosterone that your body produces on its own). You are adding back into your body the test (and then some) that is no longer circulating in your bloodstream. This will help with loss of libido, etc.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BEAN,
I think i see what your saying, that 1-T and Tren are both DHT derivitives they compete with the same receptors, this what you mean or you just dead set against 1-T and its a bogus product?
Its not a bogus product. 1-test is basically a DHT boldenone. I don't get when people say 1-test converts to DHT. It IS DHT. Tren is a 19-nor DHT derivitive. But, they do have different chemical properties that makes them unique, but the idea is to pick one or the other.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established

peace.
I recommend running the test and tren together the entire time. If you run one later than the other, its going to shut down your natural production greater than doing one or the other. Leave the dosages the same throughout the entire cycle, don't increase them. It could be argued that you could taper down towards the end of the cycle, but I think this is a waste of time. Don't frontload with oral fina, this is a waste. If you have some extra pellets, mail them to me :D

I would probably run this cycle 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, and 4 weeks on. Fina is know to shut you down hard, and a lot of people like it for short cycles. Just an opinion though.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
oh no no, i am a very strong supporter of 1-test :) I've been on two cycles with it and had great results...

what i'm saying tho; its a waste of money to run both... if you got the money to pay for tren (because its more expensive); then there's no point in using more money on 1-test

syko

Awards
component th has twice the tren in it as finaplix how come i dont hear of it as often as fina? anyone run trib precycle to up test levels so that they may hold on longer?

thanks.

peace.

syko

Awards
Just wondering what would happen if you actually implanted them? I remember hearing about this somewhere as a joke but what would happen?

peace.

RVEXLER

Awards
Just wondering what would happen if you actually implanted them? I remember hearing about this somewhere as a joke but what would happen?

peace.
Most likely you will scream bloody murder as a gun-like device is used to implant them. It's probably slightly less painful than being branded. Second, you will probably develop a nasty abscess. One version of finaplix has an antibiotic with each dose due to the fact that 10-20% of the implants get infected.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
component th has twice the tren in it as finaplix how come i dont hear of it as often as fina? anyone run trib precycle to up test levels so that they may hold on longer?

thanks.

peace.
component th is a better deal, we just say 'fina' for everything because its short and sweet i guess. don't bother with the precycle trib, you're only producing like 5mg of test a day, and when you start doing 100+mg then your test will naturally stop production, there is no way to combat this except with shorter cycles and post cycle recovery.

Also, bump on RVEXLER - don't use the gun :)

macattack

Awards

thanks.

peace.
I was reading that myself from the place i order from and wondered the same thing syko.....

Dont take the pellets orally guys i tried it and felt sick later on almost puked:)