t pro and tren trans - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

t pro and tren trans

1. Registered User

t pro and tren trans

I am thinking of running this as a kinda lean mass cycle for the spring, but i think this will shut me down pretty hard, anyone run this same cycle or something similar to it before?

peace.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Nope, never heard about it, but you are right... It will shut you down like a mother****er.... lethargy and no sex drive doesn't sound like something I'd want.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

•   

3. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

from what i've read its not a good idea to run tren and 1-test... kind of pointless since they compete for the same receptor... and tren is much more potent...

if you are gonna pick one; run tren and T4... or injectable 4-ad cyp

4. Registered User

What is in T4? Is it just 4ad? What about a test/tren trans cycle with like 8g test and 7g tren in 240ml t-gel? or two seperatebottles of t-gel with one just tren and one just test?

peace.

5. Registered User

You could do that, but why not just inject the test? Save you some money and you only have to inject twice a week if you use enth or cyp. Unless you absolutely won't inject yourself, i see no reason to use test (unless it's prop, to avoid everyday injections) transdermally.

6. Registered User

Yeah i can get some prop but i dont want to do ED injections, and i am thinking this might be a good way to let my body ease into use? Or maybe i might kill my body from its first B&B cycle too dunno just askin the ?'s and doin the research.

thanks peace.

7. Registered User

If its your first cycle i DONT recomment tren. Tren shuts you down really hard, you should aclimate your body to other anabolics and androgens before using tren IMO. I suggest you start out with a simple B&B stack or the B&M if you like.

bOZz

8. Registered User

So has anyone done a TEST trans before? Good results? This should be a good bulk stack i think so i could extend my bulk into the summer months i geuss. T4 is just 4ad so test 4ad trans? i am just lookin for feedback and pickin the brains.

Opinions?

thanks peace.

9. Registered User

Originally posted by syko
    I am thinking of running this as a kinda lean mass cycle for the spring, but i think this will shut me down pretty hard, anyone run this same cycle or something similar to it before?

peace.
    Do you mean test propionate when you say t pro?

10. Registered User

no i forgot to put in the 1 but i have since changed my mind as i am readingmore and learning more from my posts and others on this thread.

I was just reading BIG CATS profiles once again, and he said that tren would actually be a good beginners drug, BOZZ why do you think differently?

I am thinking now (before i get BOZZ's reply) that i will do a tren trans(saponified) alongside test(base) trans maybe frontloading with oral fina.

I am still in the planning phase though so i am very open to suggestions. Mind you though i do not have a source at the moment and will have to find one before i run anything i cannot make at home, thus the trans' and test base and tren.

thanks.

peace.

11. Registered User

I am thinking now (before i get BOZZ's reply) that i will do a tren trans(saponified) alongside test(base) trans maybe frontloading with oral fina.
    Sounds too complicated. Why not bite the bullet and go with injectable test prop and tren which you can make using kits very easily? Your HPTA will shut-down regardless of the mode of administration...

12. Registered User

Originally posted by RVEXLER

Sounds too complicated. Why not bite the bullet and go with injectable test prop and tren which you can make using kits very easily? Your HPTA will shut-down regardless of the mode of administration...
    Concealment....

peace.

13. Running with the Big Boys

LOL.. concealment. well I guess you could conceal both pretty easily but the darts are kinda hard to hide

14. Registered User

Well? How does it look?

Peace.

Thanks.

15. Registered User

The tren/test transdermal sounds good. I was thinking of doing a cycle like this, however I think I'm going to do tren/4ad & 1,4andro. I wouldn't bother with trying to frontload with oral fina, the tne (test-no ester) should start you off fine.

16. Registered User

Should i do the 8/7 mix or just do two different bottles? IYO?

i am thinking the two different bottles for more absorbtion.

thanks peace.

17. Registered User

Should i do the 8/7 mix or just do two different bottles? IYO?

i am thinking the two different bottles for more absorbtion.

thanks peace.
    Two different bottles sounds like a good idea

18. Registered User

Okay now i think i have it down; for post cycle i am going to run clomid, fuzu, and zma. I am running two bottles one with 12-15g test base and one with 12-15g tren base (amounts dependent on how they dissolve), also i am frontloading with oral fina because i am not starting the test until i can end both bottles at the same time. Also i am doing two sauirts tren morning and one at night ED and three squirts test morning and one at night ED and run it until it runs out. So about a 10-11 week cycle, the tren shuts you down i know but running it with the test the test will help with the deca dick i think.

Critique?
    thanks.
    peace.

19. Registered User

No need to frontload tren as it is fast acting. Running tren that long is not reccomended, most say 8 weeks at most.

20. Registered User

What about amounts?if i up the tren at the start of the cycle and overlap the test two weeks onto the tren cycle and still have it last about 12 weeks (7 weeks tren then overlap last two and then run test for 7). How about that?

peace.

•   

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 12:59 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 08:16 AM
  3. m1t,1test trans,4ad trans cycle
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 11:15 PM