Better Natural Testosterone after a 90-day AndroHard v3 Cycle?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I just received the blood work back from a Tester who decided to run AndroHard v3 for an extended cycle of 12-weeks.

He lost 4% BF and toned up of course, but the blood numbers are what intrigued me.

This gentleman went in for his Pre-Cycle Lab and his Total Testosterone was measured at 360 ng/dL. His Pre-Cycle Estradiol measured in at 20.1 pg/mL

So he uses AndroHard for 90 days straight and then uses the following for PCT -

prototype trace mineral complex (effervescent powder)
EndoAmp Max
TCF-1
Sustain Alpha

His 30 day post cycle numbers are better than his pre-cycle numbers --
Total Testosterone is 419 ng/dL
Estradiol is now 11.8 pg/mL

So he lost BF%, got in better shape and the result of that is a better testosterone:estrogen ratio after using a steroidal product for 3 months.

I believe the fact that he is now leaner has contributed to him having a better hormonal profile.

So you can safely use steroids and go BEYOND full recovery.

-Matt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Intriguing and thought-provoking to say the least. Thanks for sharing this with us!

ManBeast

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBG can vouch for this but his levels were in the upper range after an AH V 2 cycle.

standon

Banned
Awards
Androhard
Might be my
Summer cutting cycle I'll be up
To 180 And I'll wanna cut backdown to 175 ish but I also care about strength and this is very androgenic so that's good, most common sides with androhard?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard
Might be my
To 180 And I'll wanna cut backdown to 175 ish but I also care about strength and this is very androgenic so that's good, most common sides with androhard?
Some possible Nausea and that's pretty much it

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Androhard
Might be my
When you say summer "cutting" how much of a caloric defecit would you use with AH? Also...would you keep up this caloric defecit during PCT?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Androhard
Might be my
Who knows -- you may just stay at 180 lbs while dropping BF% and adding some slight muscle --- of course the perfect diet for your activity levels will be a critical factor here.

-Matt

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
wow I am surprised to see E2 levels drop to 11% even after using TCF. Isn't 11% too low? I always thought that men should be in the 20s

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow I am surprised to see E2 levels drop to 11% even after using TCF. Isn't 11% too low? I always thought that men should be in the 20s
It was NOT flagged as "low" in the reference range. All levels were considered in healthy , normal ranges. But this guy lost 4% BF so it makes sense he has less estrogen floating around.

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I just received the blood work back from a Tester who decided to run AndroHard v3 for an extended cycle of 12-weeks.

He lost 4% BF and toned up of course, but the blood numbers are what intrigued me.

This gentleman went in for his Pre-Cycle Lab and his Total Testosterone was measured at 360 ng/dL. His Pre-Cycle Estradiol measured in at 20.1 pg/mL

So he uses AndroHard for 90 days straight and then uses the following for PCT -

prototype trace mineral complex (effervescent powder)
EndoAmp Max
TCF-1
Sustain Alpha

His 30 day post cycle numbers are better than his pre-cycle numbers --
Total Testosterone is 419 ng/dL
Estradiol is now 11.8 pg/mL

So he lost BF%, got in better shape and the result of that is a better testosterone:estrogen ratio after using a steroidal product for 3 months.

I believe the fact that he is now leaner has contributed to him having a better hormonal profile.

So you can safely use steroids and go BEYOND full recovery.

-Matt
so now the question is, were those final hormone panels taken 30 days post pct? because if it's a day, or week even post pct, those numbers could still be high.
otherwise, the data is skewed, unless he was using those pct supps before he started the cycle when he got the baseline blood work done.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Androhard Liqua-vade. The new andro series interacts with my trazadone. It also reacts poorly to my wallet. Too bad because andohard is pretty mild and I actually consider it safe.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are so many factors that could have influenced the test numbers that pinpointing it to androhard is silly.

Losing body fat alone will increase the numbers as you pointed out, but he couldve simply had little to no sleep the day before his first test, or it couldve been taken later in the day as testosterone is declining.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so now the question is, were those final hormone panels taken 30 days post pct? because if it's a day, or week even post pct, those numbers could still be high.
otherwise, the data is skewed, unless he was using those pct supps before he started the cycle when he got the baseline blood work done.
You are right -- we will be doing 60-day follow up blood tests to see if the elevated test levels remained. These were 7 days or so after pct. Still good info, but will be interesting to see how they remain months down the road HOPEFULLY they can remain training and eating good which we KNOW people do not always do when NOT on supplements.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are so many factors that could have influenced the test numbers that pinpointing it to androhard is silly.

Losing body fat alone will increase the numbers as you pointed out, but he couldve simply had little to no sleep the day before his first test, or it couldve been taken later in the day as testosterone is declining.
I agree that being leaner helped.

I did have testers go in for testing when the lab opened up at 10 am each time (fasted for 8 hours)

I also think Androhard being dosed once-a-day and not being overly harsh contributed too.

-Matt

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that being leaner helped.

I did have testers go in for testing when the lab opened up at 10 am each time (fasted for 8 hours)

I also think Androhard being dosed once-a-day and not being overly harsh contributed too.

-Matt
Perhaps

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
you still can have low BF% and have a high estrogen level.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so how much hair did this guy have left over?

MoneyPort

Awards

Well side, T seems not a hormone that combine a series of factors and act as a final decision signal on androgenic anabolic activity ( I mean muscle growth, aggression/libido etc)
So itself is not a stable measurement pe se. Only long term average (1week?) may be a more effective measurement . But I guess current bioscience doesn't have cost effective, invasive small enough way to constantly measure T.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well side, T seems not a hormone that combine a series of factors and act as a final decision signal on androgenic anabolic activity ( I mean muscle growth, aggression/libido etc)
So itself is not a stable measurement pe se. Only long term average (1week?) may be a more effective measurement . But I guess current bioscience doesn't have cost effective, invasive small enough way to constantly measure T.
Wut? Could you fix your grammar please?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBG can vouch for this but his levels were in the upper range after an AH V 2 cycle.
This. I was over 800 ng/dl for total T (I'm also a young guy, so take that for what it's worth) with just TCF-1 (may have been using EndoAmp and Toco-8 as well, though, as I usually AM taking these all year). This was after AH v2.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even at your age that is impressive after a cycle:) You ran it for 8 weeks right?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was the tester dosing at? Six caps a day

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I was over 800 ng/dl for total T (I'm also a young guy, so take that for what it's worth) with just TCF-1 (may have been using EndoAmp and Toco-8 as well, though, as I usually AM taking these all year). This was after AH v2.
Did you notice Gyno reduction?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I could still get the liqua vade version. I'm using it now and although I'm trying to get over a sinus infection before I got sick I was loving it. Like I said before though my medication trazadone can have interactions with androseries delivery system. I guess I could order from over seas for a future cycle.