1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ostarine and s4 dosing

just ordered both these products today and am looking for dosing experience from people that have stacked both together. Just to let you guys know about me i've used PH's in the past and have been working out for six years. Usually around 190-195lbs with about 8% body fat all year long. Lately i've just gone through a break up, moved, and haven't eaten well or gone to the gym much in the last three months. All the stress and bad diet has taken a toll(i lose weight very quickly)

any suggestions for dosing? i know s4 has a short half life and needs to be taken twice a day while the other has about a 24 hour half life. I know all about the vision issues with S4. mainly grabbing these because I've wanted to try them and figured right now might be the best time for some motivation to get me back going. any positive or negative feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

Thanks. i'm at work and sneaking peaks on the forums on my phone.
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

yes, definitely read rick's log... i am using osta as we speak... i am going to be stacking osta, s4 and gw starting next week... here is how I would dose it... I would run them 6-8 weeks... ostarine ONCE a day at 25mg in the a.m... s4 is twice a day at 25mg each dose... once in the a.m. and once in the p.m... now you have to watch your dosing, especially on the s4... if you start to get bad night vision sides then you need to drop it down to 5 days on and 2 days off... with the osta, 25 could end up being too high as well... if you feel suppression from it, drop it down to 12.5... you have to know your body and see how it reacts...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

thanks man. i'm really looking forward to trying both of these. i think i should be ok with the night blindness because i don't tend to get many side effects from any meds. i've taken percocet before for pain and it didn't do a whole lot. and back in the hey day of M1T i ran a few cycles without many sides. i've heard if u do get the vision problem it tends to go away after a few days. is that true? and is it definately a temporary problem? haven't come across anyone who's said it hasn't gone away.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

not to critique but why are u starting the Osta first and not starting both at the same time?
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

i am running ostarine in my pct right now... you don't want to run the others in pct... when my pct is done, then i am stacking them... yes the vision sides will go away, you just need to listen to your body... if you start to get the sides too badly, taper down... if they still persist, then just stop the s4... as long as you dose it right, you should be just fine...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

Cool. What are u looking for with the ostra? Just to maintain cycle gains?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

To control the vision issues I've used a 5 days on, 2 off approach while dosing the S4 split twice per day at 35-40mg each dose for a 75mg o'er day dose. All this info I do have in my log which ManBeast put the link to in the second post. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post in my log or PM me anytime
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    To control the vision issues I've used a 5 days on, 2 off approach while dosing the S4 split twice per day at 35-40mg each dose for a 75mg o'er day dose. All this info I do have in my log which ManBeast put the link to in the second post. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post in my log or PM me anytime
    i'm going to stick with 50mg per day of S4 that way it'll last me 30 days or more if i do the 5 on 2 off. was 25mg of ostarine enough for u? or did u end up bumping it up later on?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785

i'm going to stick with 50mg per day of S4 that way it'll last me 30 days or more if i do the 5 on 2 off. was 25mg of ostarine enough for u? or did u end up bumping it up later on?
    25mg of Ostarine is plenty. Actually most people see great gains at 12mg. That is the dose I run in PCT. There is no need to go over 25mg IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

exactly what rick said... you don't want to go over 25mg... with sarms, it is not beneficial to keep going up... in fact, it can be detrimental to go too high... 25 is pretty much the sweet spot... at least it is for me... some people do really well at 12.5 but you definitely don't want to go anymore than that...

Similar Forum Threads

1. ostarine
    By greekgeorge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 03:24 PM
  2. More ostarine observations. Dosing.
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:08 AM
  3. Ostarine
    By Aaelael in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10