ostarine and s4 dosing

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
just ordered both these products today and am looking for dosing experience from people that have stacked both together. Just to let you guys know about me i've used PH's in the past and have been working out for six years. Usually around 190-195lbs with about 8% body fat all year long. Lately i've just gone through a break up, moved, and haven't eaten well or gone to the gym much in the last three months. All the stress and bad diet has taken a toll(i lose weight very quickly)

any suggestions for dosing? i know s4 has a short half life and needs to be taken twice a day while the other has about a 24 hour half life. I know all about the vision issues with S4. mainly grabbing these because I've wanted to try them and figured right now might be the best time for some motivation to get me back going. any positive or negative feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. i'm at work and sneaking peaks on the forums on my phone.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
yes, definitely read rick's log... i am using osta as we speak... i am going to be stacking osta, s4 and gw starting next week... here is how I would dose it... I would run them 6-8 weeks... ostarine ONCE a day at 25mg in the a.m... s4 is twice a day at 25mg each dose... once in the a.m. and once in the p.m... now you have to watch your dosing, especially on the s4... if you start to get bad night vision sides then you need to drop it down to 5 days on and 2 days off... with the osta, 25 could end up being too high as well... if you feel suppression from it, drop it down to 12.5... you have to know your body and see how it reacts...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. i'm really looking forward to trying both of these. i think i should be ok with the night blindness because i don't tend to get many side effects from any meds. i've taken percocet before for pain and it didn't do a whole lot. and back in the hey day of M1T i ran a few cycles without many sides. i've heard if u do get the vision problem it tends to go away after a few days. is that true? and is it definately a temporary problem? haven't come across anyone who's said it hasn't gone away.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
not to critique but why are u starting the Osta first and not starting both at the same time?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i am running ostarine in my pct right now... you don't want to run the others in pct... when my pct is done, then i am stacking them... yes the vision sides will go away, you just need to listen to your body... if you start to get the sides too badly, taper down... if they still persist, then just stop the s4... as long as you dose it right, you should be just fine...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Cool. What are u looking for with the ostra? Just to maintain cycle gains?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To control the vision issues I've used a 5 days on, 2 off approach while dosing the S4 split twice per day at 35-40mg each dose for a 75mg o'er day dose. All this info I do have in my log which ManBeast put the link to in the second post. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post in my log or PM me anytime ;)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
To control the vision issues I've used a 5 days on, 2 off approach while dosing the S4 split twice per day at 35-40mg each dose for a 75mg o'er day dose. All this info I do have in my log which ManBeast put the link to in the second post. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post in my log or PM me anytime ;)
i'm going to stick with 50mg per day of S4 that way it'll last me 30 days or more if i do the 5 on 2 off. was 25mg of ostarine enough for u? or did u end up bumping it up later on?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm going to stick with 50mg per day of S4 that way it'll last me 30 days or more if i do the 5 on 2 off. was 25mg of ostarine enough for u? or did u end up bumping it up later on?
25mg of Ostarine is plenty. Actually most people see great gains at 12mg. That is the dose I run in PCT. There is no need to go over 25mg IMO

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
exactly what rick said... you don't want to go over 25mg... with sarms, it is not beneficial to keep going up... in fact, it can be detrimental to go too high... 25 is pretty much the sweet spot... at least it is for me... some people do really well at 12.5 but you definitely don't want to go anymore than that...

Texasfit68

Awards
Hey guys , just got in my s4....can someone help me with the dosing...I know 50mg is what I need, but my liquid extractor is in ml....& should it be split am & pm...also was wanting to take T-X3 with it for my pct...any thoughts

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You prolly should split dose, yes. Wherever you got the s4 from, they should have info on their site stating what the s4 content per ml is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 19
Murderit Supplements 23
Matthew1237 Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 3