had to stop mid cycle superdrol clone

dtay0328

Awards
Hey guys just need a little input I am on a four week superdrol clone cycle and I got a wicked tooth infection and I was advised yo stop the cycle and get better and then restart. And to not do my pct yet and just wait til after I restarted and finished the remainder. I hate to have to stop I'm 14 days in and seeing awesome results but any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you stop now, you should do a pct, maybe not a full 4 week one, but for sure you are shut down completely at this point.

ManBeast

steppinRazor

Awards
how bad is the infection?? like surgery bad?

i had an infection in my upper jaw from a wisdom tooth, last cycle.. i got some antibiotics, a shot of novocaine and kept about my cycle.
infection cleared completely in a few days and i was fine..

dtay0328

Awards
I mean eventually I will have to have a root canal or something but for now I just got penecillin and Vicodin. But I'm not taking the Vicodin because I'm not really in pain and because of the already liver toxicity of my cycle. I'm thinking about just lowering my dosage back to 20 mgs a day instead of thirty and finishing it out.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you need to run a mini pct at least man... superdrol is no joke and can shut you down, even if only taken two weeks, it can shut you down... you should probably run a serm to be safe...

dtay0328

Awards
OK thanks. Regardless I'm only going to run three weeks anyways so I think I'm just gunna finish this last week out and then run my full pct.