To epi or not to epi...

guido gorilla

Awards
In my 2nd week of sd(30mg) 3 weeks/test(500mg) 12 week cycle...
Have some Havoc on hand & debating on running it at the end of cycle thru while the ester clears the last two weeks... I know ppl bridge all the time.
This is my first injectable cycle...
Just concerned about how harsh running the two orals...cycle assist will be used durning of course.
If I do run it, 5 or 6 weeks that just seems like allot for the old liver, 9 weeks of orals...
Thoughts and or opinions?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lay out your cycle a bit clearer in terms of when each compound will be started and stopped. What ester of test are you using? Do you have PCT and anacillaries on hand already? Age?

ManBeast

guido gorilla

Awards
Wks 1-3 sd @ 30 mg (that's my sweet spot)
Wks 1-12 test e @ 500mg/wk
Wks 9-14 havoc @ 30-40 mg/wk
Wks 15-18 PCT
Have been planning on running the havoc, just wanted some thoughts b4 I do, could always not.
Have nolva, daa & erase for pct. Also been running erase on cycle, playing with dosage.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, as long as you run some liver support through the whole cycle and pct.

ManBeast

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wks 1-3 sd @ 30 mg (that's my sweet spot)
Wks 1-12 test e @ 500mg/wk
Wks 9-14 havoc @ 30-40 mg/wk
Wks 15-18 PCT
Have been planning on running the havoc, just wanted some thoughts b4 I do, could always not.
Have nolva, daa & erase for pct. Also been running erase on cycle, playing with dosage.
Looks fine bro.. I persinally like N2guard a lot better for cycle support but other than this plan looks good. I think you should add a suicidal aromatase inhibitor to your pct like Aromasin 12.5mg every other day But maybe the erase will be enough I guess.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Erase does fine in PCT, I'd be interested to see how effective it is on cycle... Maybe when I get my hands on some test I'll give it a try (since I'm super prone to bloat on any test) with some a-dex on hand just in case.

ManBeast

guido gorilla

Awards
Ok cool. Thx guys. Appreciate the input. I was actually thinking about running some N2guard, nvr tried it, after the cycle assist runs out I'll get alme

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Erase does fine in PCT, I'd be interested to see how effective it is on cycle... Maybe when I get my hands on some test I'll give it a try (since I'm super prone to bloat on any test) with some a-dex on hand just in case.

ManBeast
Na man Hit me up with your Name and address in a pm bro. I will send you a bottle of forma-stanzol man. If you have not tried it yet than lets get you some..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na man Hit me up with your Name and address in a pm bro. I will send you a bottle of forma-stanzol man. If you have not tried it yet than lets get you some..
generous of you bro

the transdermals you come out with are by far the best i've tried

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does that work for forma? I was getting an error when I tried to buy with one of the codes (it was a needto code, not sure if it was 139).
needto10 for forma bro