Burger King Steriods - AnabolicMinds.com

Burger King Steriods

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Burger King Steriods

This is Directed at all the new people posting threads. Although i'm sure some will enjoy it as well.

So I been on this forum for a little under a month now. It really strikes me that there are so many users of two types. People like Jbry, and Manbeast just to name a few that have personally helped me, (trying to save random peoples nuts), and then the other type. The Burger King type as I like to call them. I see them every day in the place I work. I'm sure you do as well. These people seem to lack the understanding that it takes time to accomplish anything that is actually worth having as an accomplishment. They want it their way and they want it right now. "I want to get ripped and huge fast please help... I took elephant growth hormones now my nuts won't work... Save me forum..."

If you are coming here for help, it is here. But you must do your self a favor. Read as much as you can, and learn as much as you can before post. More importantly, actually use their advice. A lot of people here know what they are talking about. You should listen.

I think to farther education maybe the forum should have a 24 hour waiting period on new members before they can post a thread. Hopefully this would curb the endless threads and frustrations from people who don't want to put the work or time into a hobby (if you can really call it that, it's more a lifestyle) of working out. They would hopefully use the 24 hours period to read up on the posts already there. To learn from others mistakes. We all are in a continually learning phrase. I thought I had myself in great shape and joined to learn what to take (ph wise) to go to the next level. What I found was that I needed to work on my diet a lot. If I didn't have the foundations right, it didn't matter how much i lifted (or what PH i took) I wouldn't see the results I was looking for without proper diet, rest, and training. Only then should I even think about PH, and you better have planned it and your PCT for it.

To those who help so many newbies on here, thank you. I personally have learned a lot from reading your advice. I just wanted to show you guys some gratitude for it.

Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Amen
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

tl;dr

haha jk .. some good points, but i was getting excited as i thought BK released a new whopper with dbol
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I'll make a suggestion to them... See what happens...

But only if they make a milk Shake that has a good blend for PCT to compliment it.
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Good stuff
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Awwww, now I'm blushing

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    tl;dr

haha jk .. some good points, but i was getting excited as i thought BK released a new whopper with dbol
    That, my friend, would be awesome!
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Could not agree more. I'm new to the forum too and I know every once in a while I ask something obvious to everyone else, but I really do make every attempt to figure out the right answer before I ask. lol. Most of the answers are already on here if someone just takes the time to look.
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

tl;dr

HELP. MY NIPS HURT. WHAT DO I DO? I DIDNT READ THE 6 THREADS ON THE MAINPAGE ADDRESSING THE SAME ISSUE.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is no need to address this issue or thank anybody, Manbeast was hired here for just this purpose....to answer the questions that should never have been asked....Manbeast is very well paid for his answers, that is his job and all the thanks he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmattstevens View Post
    This is Directed at all the new people posting threads. Although i'm sure some will enjoy it as well.

So I been on this forum for a little under a month now. It really strikes me that there are so many users of two types. People like Jbry, and Manbeast just to name a few that have personally helped me, (trying to save random peoples nuts), and then the other type. The Burger King type as I like to call them. I see them every day in the place I work. I'm sure you do as well. These people seem to lack the understanding that it takes time to accomplish anything that is actually worth having as an accomplishment. They want it their way and they want it right now. "I want to get ripped and huge fast please help... I took elephant growth hormones now my nuts won't work... Save me forum..."

If you are coming here for help, it is here. But you must do your self a favor. Read as much as you can, and learn as much as you can before post. More importantly, actually use their advice. A lot of people here know what they are talking about. You should listen.

I think to farther education maybe the forum should have a 24 hour waiting period on new members before they can post a thread. Hopefully this would curb the endless threads and frustrations from people who don't want to put the work or time into a hobby (if you can really call it that, it's more a lifestyle) of working out. They would hopefully use the 24 hours period to read up on the posts already there. To learn from others mistakes. We all are in a continually learning phrase. I thought I had myself in great shape and joined to learn what to take (ph wise) to go to the next level. What I found was that I needed to work on my diet a lot. If I didn't have the foundations right, it didn't matter how much i lifted (or what PH i took) I wouldn't see the results I was looking for without proper diet, rest, and training. Only then should I even think about PH, and you better have planned it and your PCT for it.

To those who help so many newbies on here, thank you. I personally have learned a lot from reading your advice. I just wanted to show you guys some gratitude for it.
    I been in this industry many years now and I have found that a good 80% or more of people just want to be told what to do. Hey some are meant to lead and others to follow. I help as many as I can and that is really all we can do. It is always going to be the way it is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    tl;dr

HELP. MY NIPS HURT. WHAT DO I DO? I DIDNT READ THE 6 THREADS ON THE MAINPAGE ADDRESSING THE SAME ISSUE.
    Yes however if not for the newbs asking the same questions over and over again most forums would be pretty damn dead. From the owner of a forum or sponsors stand point... WE LOVE THE THREADS!!! But from a Vets stand point who has been around years. Ya it gets Annoying if you let it. Me I look at every single thread as yet another chance to help some one. If you look at it like this no matter what the thread is. You may end up helping a lot of people.
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

It isn't the constant asking of the same question that bothers me...
    It is the people that are coming on in the middle of/having already finished a cycle and then talking about how they are going to use milk thistle and DAA as PCT... (or some other ****amaney bullsh*t like that). Or the teens that think they are ready to hop on gear, or the idiots that spout off with "you don't need a SERM."
    Truth: I did a PH cycle without a SERM, but this was in the dark ages, when getting a SERM was completely black market, would I ever do it again? No. Would I have incorporated a SERM if I could have gotten one? Hell Yes!

Live and Learn, just don't argue with those that have already learned.

ManBeast

P.S. Nice to see you around Need2
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Ill take a Whopperbolan

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    It isn't the constant asking of the same question that bothers me...
    It is the people that are coming on in the middle of/having already finished a cycle and then talking about how they are going to use milk thistle and DAA as PCT... (or some other ****amaney bullsh*t like that). Or the teens that think they are ready to hop on gear, or the idiots that spout off with "you don't need a SERM."
    Truth: I did a PH cycle without a SERM, but this was in the dark ages, when getting a SERM was completely black market, would I ever do it again? No. Would I have incorporated a SERM if I could have gotten one? Hell Yes!

Live and Learn, just don't argue with those that have already learned.

ManBeast

P.S. Nice to see you around Need2
    UM Ya dont need a serm bro lol.. Well Na maybe your right. Forma-stanzol is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor a long with a few Natural pytoserms so its about the same concept. I just like it better way less sides and less problems with rebound. But Ya I know what you mean .... Its the dudes that really do JUMP!! And take the leap and do something "before" they ask the questions and do the research. They just get a nugget of info and role with it without a second thought..

O and good to see you to bro. I been Locked up in my office bog down by work the past couple of months. Free as a bird now though so you guys will see a lot more of me back out on the forums again. I got a Awesome new Asistant who handles damn near everything for me now. THANK GOD for this chick!!!
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Is she hot? Pics? God I'm an old dirty bastard And I agree, there are some amazing compounds out there that might be replacing the SERM requirement soon, but just like having a strong anti-e on hand (and parami/caber if you are running a 19-nor), I think It will always be good to have on hand (for the near future).

ManBeast
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wish I got payed to be on these boards lol, dream job
    Always willing to learn :D

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Manbeast = Captain save-a-bro
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice , this forum is invaluable. I know people that run stuff for years that don't know what I know now because of some of the advice received and information I've made aware of.... Now if I can just keep my ass outa the general topic area talkin sht I may be here for awhile! ;-)

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

your welcome. I do this for fun!

We don't mind giving advice, it's the people who argue with the advice because it contradicts what they were hoping to hear that annoys us.

Part of the reason that we always say to wait is because most of the time when people think about anabolics, they have only tried one style of training (typically the frat boy workout - arms and chest), are overtraining, and haven't even tried variety like supersets or volume training. The longer you make progress naturally, the better you will get at listening to your body and figuring out what works best for you!
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Oh by the way WARBIRD, those last couple checks for my services here bounced... Could you send me new ones?

ManBeast

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Is she hot? Pics? God I'm an old dirty bastard And I agree, there are some amazing compounds out there that might be replacing the SERM requirement soon, but just like having a strong anti-e on hand (and parami/caber if you are running a 19-nor), I think It will always be good to have on hand (for the near future).

ManBeast
    To be honest ya she is pretty hot but one big problem, She's not into dudes lol. Kind of works out though because you should never sh*t wear you eat anyway right. She's like one of the only woman I don't mind being in the " friend zone" with lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    We don't mind giving advice, it's the people who argue with the advice because it contradicts what they were hoping to hear that annoys us.

Part of the reason that we always say to wait is because most of the time when people think about anabolics, they have only tried one style of training (typically the frat boy workout - arms and chest), are overtraining, and haven't even tried variety like supersets or volume training. The longer you make progress naturally, the better you will get at listening to your body and figuring out what works best for you!

This right here is the worst of all. I don't mind people asking every retarded questions in the world because imo no question is a bad one. But when you argue with it or keep asking the same question a hundred times till some one tells you what you want to hear. You should have not wasted anyone's time and just did what you wanted to do anyway.

Like I will get some dudes that pay for my training services ( good money too) and then Try to argue and fight against everything I say. PFFT here's ya money back my times worth double. I rather train some one who wants to listen for free than get paid to argue with some one lol...
  26. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    Nice , this forum is invaluable. I know people that run stuff for years that don't know what I know now because of some of the advice received and information I've made aware of.... Now if I can just keep my ass outa the general topic area talkin sht I may be here for awhile! ;-)
    This place is so much better than BB dot com and the community is tight like a puss c
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    your welcome. I do this for fun!
    huh you always disappear when you're not getting paid to do it

jk
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Always with the words of wisdom Aaron...

ManBeast
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Manbeast is probably the best poster in this section,hands down.Probably in the top 3 posters on the site
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Nahhhhh I'm just the one with the most free time there are several posters who have way more knowledge than I do.

ManBeast
  31. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    Manbeast is probably the best poster in this section,hands down.Probably in the top 3 posters on the site
    Right about ManBeast but who r ya other 2 favorites?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Right about ManBeast but who r ya other 2 favorites?
    DR D(when he frequented the forums) and DRStri8ed or however you spell his name

Great posters.Informative,concise and good people
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a fan of AK, man beast, Aaron is always there for comedic relief and advice, lately Scotty has answered a lot of questions that I've had. I'm sure there are others km forgetting
    Always willing to learn :D
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Always with the words of wisdom Aaron...

ManBeast
    I need some good advice. Ive been lifting for a couple months and hit a plateau i want to smash through. I picked up some superdrol from the nutrition shop up the street and have a few days left ( gettin swole!) My brah who works there said it would be perfect for guy at my level and age. (19). Dude knows everything about supps. I dont remember him mentioning a serm or that pct thing. I did a TON research yesyerdaye and decided that novedex xt by gaspari would be a great serm. My bro said it's probably overkill and he doesn't recommend pct since superdrol isn't a steroid just a nice otc supp. Sound good brahs? Does anyone know if i need to do that product called liver support?
  35. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

^^ here we go haha
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I'd neg you, but I know you are joking... asshat

ManBeast

Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle

I need some good advice. Ive been lifting for a couple months and hit a plateau i want to ismash through. I picked up some superdrol from the nutrition shop up the street and have a few days left ( gettin swole!) My brah who works there said it would be perfect for guy at my level and age. (19). Dude knows everything about supps. I dont remember him talking about him mentioning a serm or that pct thing. I did a TON research yesyerdaye and decided that novedex xt by gaspari would be a great serm. My bro said it's probably overkill and he doesn't recommend pct since superdrol isn't a steroid just a nice otc supp. Sound good brahs? Does anyone know if i need to do that product called liver support?
    Superdrol is a steroid. At 19 you are too young to use it anyway. Your bro is literally giving you bro science. If you had said you were going to take this, I would have talked you out of it. If you are taking it without anything to support your liver, punch your brother and the guy who sold this to you. Get on liver supports NOW and order a SERM for PCT.

I'd neg you, but I know you are joking... asshat

ManBeast
    Lol. I was really hoping it was a joke. "is he really this stupid? " crossed my mind a couple of times.
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

LoL! Apox is a cool dude, just a bit of an asshat as demonstrated

ManBeast

LoL! Apox is a cool dude, just a bit of an asshat as demonstrated

ManBeast
    Lol, I totally missed the line about novedex. That might have tipped me off, but seen too many people think that it's nolva.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Good Suggestions to Eat Healthy at Burger King?
    By jared767 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 07:33 PM
  2. Rant: What is the deal with Burger King?
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:53 PM
  3. Healty Burger?
    By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Tuna burger???
    By Chad in forum Recipes
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. 208lbs and not enough Burger King...