Fav EPISTANE ClONEs

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I want to get some epistane. What are good clones?

Im not a noob so spare me.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ibe epistane the best!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used Epi-Strong, but it was fantastic.

I have some of the LGI Epi-10 stashed away (that was supposed to have actually tested at 11mg/cap).

dannyn2007

Awards
Iron labs epi extreme or chaparral labs epi. Personally love chaparral labs epi. 120caps/10mg per bottle.

steppinRazor

Awards
damn i didnt even realize it stopped selling at mrsupps

What!!! and you rep for NTBM? could've sworn i seen you at the "epi-strong is gone forever, buy some now" thread

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What!!! and you rep for NTBM? could've sworn i seen you at the "epi-strong is gone forever, buy some now" thread
took some time off the forums completely. i just started back up with the company today.

last i recall from that event everyone in the company was saying it would be gone soon, but there were always bottles left to sell lmao... figured there was plenty left

but i guess it was true, they were limited :(

steppinRazor

Awards
ahhh yes.. those threads did go on for like 2 or 3 months..even said it was sold out for good like 3 times, then stock suddenly reappeared.

maybe im thinkin of the transaderm vs demacrine threads...yeah thats where i remember you from..lol was some comedy gold goin on over there

dannyn2007

Awards
Do u know why they stop producing epi strong? It's probaly one of there best seller/popular epi around. It's not on the ban list that i know of. Superdrol for example has lots of heat and suppose to be ban but beastdrol is still being produced

steppinRazor

Awards
Do u know why they stop producing epi strong? It's probaly one of there best seller/popular epi around. It's not on the ban list that i know of. Superdrol for example has lots of heat and suppose to be ban but beastdrol is still being produced
wish i knew - maybe with there being so many other clones floating around, they just werent selling enough. SD is rumored to be banned sometime this year..so beastdrol is def being pimped out at their site right now

dannyn2007

Awards
Hope bogo comes back one last time before the ban. Ahhh man, stock up time.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh yes.. those threads did go on for like 2 or 3 months..even said it was sold out for good like 3 times, then stock suddenly reappeared.

maybe im thinkin of the transaderm vs demacrine threads...yeah thats where i remember you from..lol was some comedy gold goin on over there
lulz

yea i've been involved in some pretty comedic threads :D

i really have no idea.

you're right, DEA has got their eyes on SD thats well known, it has already been studied and documented to produce jaundice in the literature, some big companies have been sued by consumers over it, and if iirc a stereoisomer of SD had already been banned in 05 (i think)... yet it continues to be sold over and over. you would think bill gates himself is lobbying for f*cking superdrol

dannyn2007

Awards
lulz

yea i've been involved in some pretty comedic threads :D

i really have no idea.

you're right, DEA has got their eyes on SD thats well known, it has already been studied and documented to produce jaundice in the literature, some big companies have been sued by consumers over it, and if iirc a stereoisomer of SD had already been banned in 05 (i think)... yet it continues to be sold over and over. you would think bill gates himself is lobbying for f*cking superdrol
I've seen you posting and i know your intelligent so i had to ask, i know superdrol was banned I'n 05' and cloned again. Now the clone is soon to be banned, is there a possibility to clone a clone (superdrol)?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I've seen you posting and i know your intelligent so i had to ask, i know superdrol was banned I'n 05' and cloned again. Now the clone is soon to be banned, is there a possibility to clone a clone (superdrol)?
:lmao:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
How you gonna clone a clone?? Lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Just get IBE epistane...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I literally laugh at my posting. Just out of curiosity tho i mean i don't see it impossible
Well doing a clone of clone is pretty much same thing...that means its already ban before even coming on market....

dannyn2007

Awards
Just get IBE epistane...
I never tried Ibe epistane, I'm not bashing it. But saw somewhere online a while back that it was underdose. It was 3.4mg per cap instead of 10mg. I could be wrong. I'll try to find the post.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I never tried Ibe epistane, I'm not bashing it. But saw somewhere online a while back that it was underdose. It was 3.4mg per cap instead of 10mg. I could be wrong. I'll try to find the post.
No way....I'm using rite now and I'm up 3lbs in 7days...usually epi don't kick in till week 2...my strength went up...my arms looks bigger and leaner...I still have 4weeks to go...just imagine...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when something gets banned, it is the nomenclature that gets banned

you'll notice all sd out today is listed as the beta isomer. however, there is some thought that the beta isomer is worthless so what's actually in the bottle is the alpha. i guess when they ban the beta in the coming time... companies can start labeling it as the alpha isomer, which it really is lol.

other than that, the only other stereocenter is carbon 2. so you can rearrange the 2a-methyl to become 2b-methyl and that would be another stereoisomer of SD.

however it is important to note that stereoisomers can exert completely different properties... so the chances of cloning the clone and getting a functional steroid resembling SD in properties are extremely small

dannyn2007

Awards
No way....I'm using rite now and I'm up 3lbs in 7days...usually epi don't kick in till week 2...my strength went up...my arms looks bigger and leaner...I still have 4weeks to go...just imagine...
Just look it up on google. It was 3-4 years back i believe. Someone mention pat Arnold also tested it too. It's probaly dosed correctly now. Never tried it. I can't say anything bad. Just saying what i read a while back. I just looked it up and u can still find it on google.

steppinRazor

Awards
thats awesome man..what dose are you running?

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Yeah interested in what you are dosing yours at as well

Edit.
Nvm just saw your post now. Lol

dannyn2007

Awards

you'll notice all sd out today is listed as the beta isomer. however, there is some thought that the beta isomer is worthless so what's actually in the bottle is the alpha. i guess when they ban the beta in the coming time... companies can start labeling it as the alpha isomer, which it really is lol.

other than that, the only other stereocenter is carbon 2. so you can rearrange the 2a-methyl to become 2b-methyl and that would be another stereoisomer of SD.

however it is important to note that stereoisomers can exert completely different properties... so the chances of cloning the clone and getting a functional steroid resembling SD in properties are extremely small
That's what I've been reading. Mdrol was the most talked about using the b isomer but later tested as an a isomer. It was a misprint. Done on purpose? Probaly. Like u mention, companies can start labeling it as an a isomer now. Did u ever hear anything about the DEA are trying to ban all prohormone once and for all? I read somewhere if it's related to a steroid it's ban and they don't need to go through approval and hassle.

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm running for 5weeks...30/40/40/40/50

So far no sides or anything bad...
nice! i tried epi at 30-40mg i didnt really get much out of it. 60mg seems to be my sweet spot..

that said, im running it right now.. week 2 and just bumped up to 60mg :D
strength gains are comin in strong - and theres plenty more on the way...as far as sides, nonexistent - thanks to transaderm

jason79

Awards

SD was never actually banned in 05. The FDA sent the company selling it (AX at that time I believe) a letter recommending that they stop selling it or face possible consequences. AX took the advice and stopped selling it, but SD was never legally "banned" per say and was not scheduled by the DEA as a controlled substance at that time. This time it looks like it's going to be scheduled by the DEA.

Nobody ever purposely manufactured or sold a 5b isomer. This would back fire quickly because the 5b isomer of androgens have little to no activity due to the conformational change caused by 5b reduction. As someone else said, any label listing a 5b isomer is probably a misprint.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
nice! i tried epi at 30-40mg i didnt really get much out of it. 60mg seems to be my sweet spot..

that said, im running it right now.. week 2 and just bumped up to 60mg :D
strength gains are comin in strong - and theres plenty more on the way...as far as sides, nonexistent - thanks to transaderm
Wow 60 is high lol...well good luck bro...this is my first ph cycle and it's fun already...can't wait till week 3...that's when real gains start coming lol....

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
That's what I've been reading. Mdrol was the most talked about using the b isomer but later tested as an a isomer. It was a misprint. Done on purpose? Probaly. Like u mention, companies can start labeling it as an a isomer now. Did u ever hear anything about the DEA are trying to ban all prohormone once and for all? I read somewhere if it's related to a steroid it's ban and they don't need to go through approval and hassle.
it would make the most sense to ban all PH, since their are alot of different compounds that havent hit the PH market yet. They ban one and soon a new one hits the market. I hope they come up with something great here soon.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No love for CEL e-stane??? Wowowowow

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

dannyn2007

Awards
it would make the most sense to ban all PH, since their are alot of different compounds that havent hit the PH market yet. They ban one and soon a new one hits the market. I hope they come up with something great here soon.
a few new ones are out/going to be out by IBE. boladrol is a year or 2 old, trenavar just came out, and mentabolan or whatver u call it is on presale. methylsten/ultradrol is pretty new cause the ones produced before was tested to be superdrol. hopefully they stay out for awhile.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard there's lots of bunk e stane....not sure but heard alot
Bought 2 bottles, used em and found them to be potent and legit. Just picked up 2 more bottles. I've heard from reputable sources that e-stane is legit. Have no reason to doubt CEL really.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bought 2 bottles, used em and found them to be potent and legit. Just picked up 2 more bottles. I've heard from reputable sources that e-stane is legit. Have no reason to doubt CEL really.
Yea I kno CEL is one of the legit company but they did had some issues with e stane...but I think they fixed it already...

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
a few new ones are out/going to be out by IBE. boladrol is a year or 2 old, trenavar just came out, and mentabolan or whatver u call it is on presale. methylsten/ultradrol is pretty new cause the ones produced before was tested to be superdrol. hopefully they stay out for awhile.
its promising, but so far nothing is close to trenx. Would be nice to see something you can take longer and get a more fuller cycle.

dannyn2007

Awards
its promising, but so far nothing is close to trenx. Would be nice to see something you can take longer and get a more fuller cycle.
step over to the darkside.
dbol kckstart
test e 1-12 weeks

boom, longer and keepable....

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
step over to the darkside.
dbol kckstart
test e 1-12 weeks

boom, longer and keepable....
already there bro, week 9 of Dbol kick and test e. Just saying, if something good hit the market then I would jump on it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD was never actually banned in 05. The FDA sent the company selling it (AX at that time I believe) a letter recommending that they stop selling it or face possible consequences. AX took the advice and stopped selling it, but SD was never legally "banned" per say and was not scheduled by the DEA as a controlled substance at that time. This time it looks like it's going to be scheduled by the DEA.

Nobody ever purposely manufactured or sold a 5b isomer. This would back fire quickly because the 5b isomer of androgens have little to no activity due to the conformational change caused by 5b reduction. As someone else said, any label listing a 5b isomer is probably a misprint.
yea i guess that's what happened in 05... nothing banned