Beastly Cutting/Recomp/Mini-********

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I guess I need to explain why I've been a bit edgier/crankier this last week. Last Monday I started a plan that involves cutting, recomping, and then a small lean bulk before re-evaluating where I need to head next. At the start of this I had been back working out for 9 months, 6 of them with real weights involved (not basic circut/machines to prehab my joints and tendons).

Starting last monday there will be 3 months of pure cutting, using the IF/Leangains diet approach, calories 500 below maintenance at a 65/20/15 protien/fat/carbs percent breakdown (My body and carbs aren't great friends I've learned). I'll have a cheat meal of sushi at most 1x a week.

Workouts are Weights 3x a week with a Front/Push, Back/Pull, Legs/Core breakdown. There are 2 alternating workouts for each day. Cycling through rep ranges with a deload every 6-8 weeks as well. HIIT Cardio for 10-15 minutes on Front/Back days, and 30 Minutes LIS Cardio on off days, with a possible completely off day 1x a week if my body is screaming for it.

Supps for the cut are various and are "cycled" so that while I'm always assisting my body in cutting, there will be no long-term stress on any one pathway.

As part of this, I will be running SARM GW-501516 (10mg/day) along with recourse and erase for 6 weeks leading up to my cycle. the first 4 weeks I'll be using dexaprine, while the second will be milder with caffeine, yohimbine and green tea.

After that 3 months I'll be doing a Recomp cycle (still using IF/Leangains at a similar ratio, maybe dropping a bit of protien for carbs depending on lethargy)(I'm excited, its my first cycle in many many years). It will be dosed as follows:

M1D Black (0/4/4/4/4/5/5/6)
Helladrol (50/75/100/100/100/100/100/0)
Katanadrol (200/250/300/350/350/350/350/0)
Forma-stanzol 8 pumps/day (2-8)

Alternating clen and OEP for 2 weeks each.

As you can tell by the compound choices, it is all about recomping/cutting. I'll have support with N2Guard. I'll be dosing the clen in 3 day mini-cycles as follows: 60mcg/40mcg/0mcg I "feel" better and don't get the crazy high systemic buildup this way. I'll be using T3 while on the helladrol (20/40/60/50/30/10)(mcg)

PCT will be Incredible and Perfect (as it should be) with the following compounds.
Torem 90/60/60/30(with 1-3 days of 120 to saturate at first, clomid on hand just in case)
Ostarine 25mg/ed
titanium xl
divison 1
Erase
DAA
Need2slin

Followed by a month of:
Ostarine 25mg/ed
DAA
Forma-stanzol (ran 2 weeks past DAA)
Endosurge
Need2slin
Anabeta

At this point I'll re-evalute where I stand and either start cutting again, or cruise for a while and bulk over the winter.

Also, I'm not planning on even starting to use a scale for a while, I don't care what it says, this is all about how my clothing fits, and my body just tends to naturally recomp, even when I'm cutting. It has been a week, and already my shirts are fitting looser and my pants/belt are between notches. I'll update this thread periodically.

ManBeast

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I love how "lean bulk" is censored in my title... LMAO

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Good luck bro ... Way above my echelon of knowledge on the compounds so I'm sure I'll be doing some learning here as well ...

raida

Awards
Great looking cycle. I have something similar planned for this spring. One question though, have you ever run DAA for 8 weeks straight? The reason I ask is because it seems to elevate estro in some, and this could be a decidedly bad thing immediately following cessation of serm use (i.e. rebound gyno) . I know I can't run it for longer than 3 weeks without getting sore nips. The point is moot of course if DAA does not cause this effect in you. However, I would strongly consider either taking a couple of weeks off the DAA after pct or adding in a mild ai around week 3 of pct and then tapering down for 6 weeks or so to avoid the estro rebound. Also, I'm sure you're aware of the anecdotal evidence that ostarine may elevate estro as well. Just looking out for the nips bro

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I have erase on hand as part of the PCT and that mini-bulk, plus forma-stanzol has anti-e properties. I'll add that in (d-oh!)

ManBeast

raida

Awards
I have erase on hand as part of the PCT and that mini-bulk, plus forma-stanzol has anti-e properties. I'll add that in (d-oh!)

ManBeast
Excellent! All the best with the cycle. Look forward to updates. Sub'd

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This will just be a here and there update until I hit the cycle, and I'll put that up as a proper log, this was more for critique and just cuz I haven't started a thread about me lately :D

ManBeast

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
when u startin the cycle? just grabbed a bottle of hella today and savin for april or may and cant decide on doseage

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

wtf lmao...

subbed. solid PCT. no creatine tho?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why torem and clomid? I ran that dosage of torem for sdrol and recovered well.

Not doubting you, in running hella/trenazone/pstanz/transaderm soon amd have both. Was thinking about running torem & clomid cause I'll be on an intense stack

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Around the start of May.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how you like the katanadrol. I am excited to read the up and coming log and I bet you will kill it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'll kill it like Ed Gein killed the ladies :D

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would have gone for H. H. Holmes because his mustache was awesome but Gein is a good alternate.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! Gerbil pullin out an oldschool classic!

ManBeast

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Sub'd. Looking forward to learning. I was thinking about adding katana to my next cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder: this is the pre-log thread :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'll be posting small updates here and there about how the cutting is coming, if i like/dislike one of the compounds/combinations I'm running etc. but I'm not gonna be logging like a mofo :D

As a note: taurine dosing for back pumps?

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Normally I can get aways with 3 grams but also drink energy drinks in the morning and most of them have 2 grams in them. 3-5 grams are the usual dosages.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks my friend :)

ManBeast

weege

Awards
Man beast someone asked but did not see you elaborate on it. I usually just use Clomid for my SERM but I see you are going to be using both Clomid and Torem in your PCT. Any reason for using both?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like clomid, as it is meant directly for fertility, but I don't like the sides that come from higher dosages, so I tend to run it at a mild dose "under" the main SERM.

ManBeast

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
is every damn word a competing supplement company? lol subd for periodic updates ********

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

glad to have all of ya'll along!

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How so?

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Times of day? How much each time? Only three times a week or is that two mini cycles a week?

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I was concerned about taking 1, 3 dmaa on cycle. I guess you'll just monitor your bp...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I will be monitoring my BP.
I dose clen in the morning
and it is 3 and 1/3 of those cycles per/week so for 2 weeks it would look lke this:
60/40/0/60/40/0/60/40/0/60/40/0/60/40

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
is it normal to go up to 125mg a day of helladrol?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Some can take it, some can't, I'm gonna give it a shot :D

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
what are the effects of the hella on the sex drive. and does the higher the dose effect this?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I'm guessing that you're seriously fukcing excited about prepping for and starting this cycle. (Hell the research and prep work is half the fun in my opinion).
Just curious, how long has it been since your ran your last cycle? It's likely your last one wasn't this well-researched or thorough, especially with PCT. Anyway, I'm definitely tuned in for the results. Good luck and have fun MB.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
From what I have gathered it has been a decade since his last cycle and he was also ridiculously researched back then.

I'm guessing that you're seriously fukcing excited about prepping for and starting this cycle. (Hell the research and prep work is half the fun in my opinion).
Just curious, how long has it been since your ran your last cycle? It's likely your last one wasn't this well-researched or thorough, especially with PCT. Anyway, I'm definitely tuned in for the results. Good luck and have fun MB.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Last one was just as thurough, although there were not nearly as many pct goodies out there. I ran it back in... 2003-4 I think.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Any of the PHs can kill the libido, I wasn't terribly sensitive to this the one time I didn't use a test base, so I'm not terribly worried about it this time either.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY PICS!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No pictures in that post also I missed one you were right your last posted cycle is in 2003.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
heh, yeah, I haven't done a lot of cycles due to life being in the way, kinda bummed, kinda not. I've been researching these things for years though :D

ManBeast

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY PICS!!!
Lol I imagined you screaming that out loud Darth Vader style. Today on a thread I uploaded some comparison pics of me a few years ago back at 135 lbs. I'm pastier than a ghost and tiny in that picture, but who gives a sh1t. We all started somewhere.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but most of ya'll started scrawny, I started like jabba the hut (to keep the star wars sh*t goin :D)

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had some pics from when I was 10 years old, pudgy eating mcdonalds. I hit 165 when I was 12 and remained that weight until 16 but I gained several inches in those years.

Yeah, but most of ya'll started scrawny, I started like jabba the hut (to keep the star wars sh*t goin :D)

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The only good thing about being a fat kid living on the 2nd floor or above is that you get nice strong quads and hammies...

MnaBeast