fizogen prohormone

ceazar

Awards
does anyone know anything about this, or have tried it. i read about in the new flex and it sounds pretty impressive. Is it all that its made up to be. i know that not all people respond the same to prohormones but some input would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I have never used it but there are plenty of better products out there that are cheap.

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
does anyone know anything about this, or have tried it. i read about in the new flex and it sounds pretty impressive. Is it all that its made up to be. i know that not all people respond the same to prohormones but some input would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

Just remember what you read was probably an advertisement. I've never used it and probably never will. It seems very expensive for what it is. I think there are better products out there at better prices. Read the ingredients and do some research my friend.

tattoopierced1

It is junk. You can get S1+ for much cheaper and actually see results...dont waste your money on the On/Off cycle of Fizogen...its not worth it.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Like mentioned earlier you can't go wrong with S1+.

ceazar

Awards
thanks for the input, i will definitly be looking into s1+. thanks guys

bigman420

Awards
is it even result producing now...the new one that is...cause i got it for free and now am thinking of scamming gnc for store credit would it be worth trying

bigman420

Awards
i know ive cycled stronger ****, but would it be worth the kicks

Silver Surfer

Awards
Get a bottle of SD this **** is GREAT!!! I have made some pretty impressive gains.