first time on cycle...got a few questions on pct.please advise

deathraceking

Awards
fist time taking a ph...i did epi...im on my last week of a 5 week cycle..30/30/40/40/50...Got a few questions on how and when to dose for pct...I will continue to take cycle support throughout pct...take nolva immediatelly the day after cycle ends?what dosage?how many weeks?titanium xl dose as per bottle?start it with nolva until bottle is gone? erase...when to start it,how much and how long?and finally i also got pct support wich im assuming i can take it along with nolva and titanium...Please advise thank you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Read my PCT thread in my sig.

ManBeast

deathraceking

Awards
Thanks beast,I read the sticky but just to confirm with you... Pct will look like this
Nolva; 40/20/20/10 Erase: 0/3/3/2/2/1 Pct assist since day one and titanium xl since day one,and that should be good,right? Thanks for Ur input bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd save the titanium xl until you start PCT. Looks solid.

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
what are your goals from the cycle so i can tell you if you need to add anything...

deathraceking

Awards
Yeah I meant since day one of Pct for titanium ...thanks beast....my goal wasn't bulking it was a cutting cycle while retaining most muscle ,any other advise man?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10, DAA, erase. 0/0/1/2/3/3/1

Save titanium xt post pct...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And pct assist from day 1 ur PCT

deathraceking

Awards
Titanium doesn't have any daa so i can stack it with daa,should titanium be sufficient or should I Definetely add daa?