Best cutter?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.07%

Best cutter?

I'm looking into a good cutter PH. I've ran Hdrol twice, and I kinda started a beast/epi bridge but called it quits mid way. Now in looking for the strongest cutter on the market!
    All advice is good advice! Thanks!

And I won't be cycling until after PCT and a full panel blood test.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%

My favorite cutter is dietol and caloriedeficitabol. Lol sorry. Trollers gonna troll. Just being an ass. But seriously, I prefer to use my cycles for bulking purposes as building muscle is much more difficult than losing fat. I like to take full advantage of my cycles for bulking and cut during my HPGA re-stabilization periods (post PCT after my test is mostly normalized). Simple calorie deficits a few hundred below maintenance are all it takes for me to get to 7-8% bf within a couple months. Unless you're competing and need to get to extremely low body fat, I don't see the point of using a PH or AAS to cut. Anyway, that's just my opinion albeit unwanted. I'll step down from my soapbox.

To answer your question about reasonable cutting compounds, you could go with classic trenbolone, or more realistically the new trenavar that's come out. Check out the "cycle info" subforum to see a few logs on it. Winny is another classic for cutting, although I have no personal experience with it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

amphetadrol
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.07%

On cycle I not only put on muscle but I put on fat that I have trouble taking off. That's mainly my problem. And like many people my fat is in my midsection! Which I find hard to loose.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Katana and epi
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Jonny: I'm in the opposite boat, I can put on quality (and crap) mass relatively easier than stripping the crap off, so I tend to use my cycles for fat stripping/recomping.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%

Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    On cycle I not only put on muscle but I put on fat that I have trouble taking off. That's mainly my problem. And like many people my fat is in my midsection! Which I find hard to loose.
    Yea I am totally right there with you. It took a long time to fine tune my macros to minimize fat gain while bulking, and I'm strict about it. I also store my fat primarily on my gut (and pecs). For men, this is typical and is the primary place for fat to make its "last stand" so to speak. Fat cannot be spot reduced (as in doing a bunch of crunches to lose the belly) but must be slowly lost over the whole body. However, if you are consistent with your calorie deficit, the belly fat will come off revealing your glorious six pack abs suffocating beneath the fat. Calculate your daily calorie expenditure using an online calculator, and track your calories with a website like myfitnesspal. Maintain a slight deficit (maybe 500 to 700 calories below what you're burning) and you'll burn a pound or two of fat per week. Continue to lift and eat sufficient protein so you don't lose muscle mass. Soon enough you'll be chiseled. Guaranteed.

I say all this because if you're truly ready for a cycle, then your diet is in place 100% (as it's the most important factor). So if you maintain proper nutrition and macros on a daily basis, it's easier to keep a slight deficit. This is a simple matter and should not require an AAS. No reason for the inherent risk in my opinion. Now if you're looking to add 10 lbs of lean body mass in a couple months, this is not a simple matter and an AAS can be very beneficial.

Anyway, get your nutrition on lockdown and you'll be cut. Check out myfitnesspal.com. There's also a mobile app.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.52%

11oxo
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Jonny: I'm in the opposite boat, I can put on quality (and crap) mass relatively easier than stripping the crap off, so I tend to use my cycles for fat stripping/recomping.

ManBeast
    Gotcha. I'm working with the opposite genetics, so my perspective is different. I'm an ectomorph and started out at about 130 lbs four years ago at the beginning of college. I can definitely understand the perks of a good recomp on cycle if you're working with opposite genetics. However, even though it's arguably much tougher and/or slower for some, a calorie deficit will certainly reduce body fat over time without an AAS, although I know you're not denying that. Anyway, I see where you're coming from. So OP take my advice with that in mind.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yep, just gotta work with your genetics, Ectos do better bulking on cyle, Endos tend to do better cutting, and everyone hates Mesos...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

You are 6'01" and 185lbs are you sure you dont want to do a recomp instead? If so h-drol is great for it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%

Tren and anavar I believe both actually get rid of fat. But if you're going legal: 11oxo, hdrol, epi, pstanz, furuza are popular. I had great results with hdrol and furuza
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Clen yum yum
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Winny

EDIT: Var and Winny
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

I'd probably recommend 11-spray or if you like orals a healthy dose of 11oxo. Very mild yet effective, combine with ECA and win.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.07%

I'm honestly just not into injecting myself, kinda freaks me out. I originally had EQ but I couldn't do. Yea I'm a pus*y. But thx for all the advice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-oxo / rpm cutter
    By 1HP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:36 AM
  2. what do think of this cutter??
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 11:24 AM
  3. My cutter HELP!
    By zaph123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4