Adding alpha 1 into a cycle?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Currently on P-mag @ 100mg and P-stanz @ 450mg.

If, at the end of the 3rd week, I'm still not feeling any major effects, can I go ahead and throw in alpha 1 for the remaining 3 weeks of the cycle?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you add the alpha 1 drop the p mag. Alpha one for 3 more weeks would mean you took methyls for 6 weeks straight. Most would advise against that. You could also Run the alpha for 2 weeks just at the end. It would add weight but don't know how much would be keepable. Best thing would to be cut losses and just finish cycle as planned. Then start a diffrent cycle in a few months. Ha I realize most won't do that and want gains instantly even if it means a little more risk. Lol If that is the case I guess your health will have to take a back seat for a few weeks and gains will take the wheel. 3 Weeks of alpha with a good diet should pack it on. Seriously don't keep the p mag going though. You already said your not makeing gains so why take it? Plus no need for two methyls cause alpha 1 is very strong. You haven't commented on diet but alpha 1 is an all out wet/bulk product. Make sure calories are comeing in to get the most out of it. Oh and one more thing is I have seen some people not respond well to alpha one. It did work awesome for me though. Not 100 percent but I think I took it at 80mgs for around 3 weeks.