Epistane/Helladrol cycle

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Not planning on running the cycle for another few months, just thought I would start doing some research now.
I have run two different cycles of Helladrol.
My first cycle went pretty good but the second not so much.
I was thinking about running a 4 week cycle of Epi to see how i reacted to it (40/40/40/40.) I just realized that I have enough Helladrol that I could run it alongside the Epi at 50/50/50/50. Would this be a good stack?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Two methyls at "normal" dosages of each combined? I wouldn't...

ManBeast

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Due to the toxicity? or is there something else too?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the liver toxicity enough of a concern?

ManBeast

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Absolutely. I was just wondering if there was anything else that would make it a bad cycle. I wasn't sure how bad the toxicity would be considering some people run H-drol at 100-125 mg/day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
But that isn't a low dose of epi you are talking about either, it isn't high by any means, and I've seen people wanting to stack more of harsher compounds, but I'm quite conservative when it comes to things like methyls.

ManBeast

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Alright thanks man! Much appreciated.
What would you consider running with Epi if I'm looking to put on size? I've heard running Trenazone has worked good for people.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's an interesting question, the best use of epi for size is actually in a mixed cycle where there are 3-4 weeks of superdrol used to blow up, and finished with epi to solidify the gains. Its been called a bridge a lot lately, but that is an incorrect use of the term. How much size are we talking though?

ManBeast

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Whoa there tiger.

What went wrong with the second cycle?

Epi is decent enough solo. If you are wanting to add something it would be wiser to focus more on something like transdermal for the hard shutdown of the epi. The other being joint support because the stuff will savagely rape your joints.
Also given this is your first go with epi running solo will help you narrow down the culprit if you experience problems.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I've been really wanting to try superdrol. My only concern is the bad sides. I heard that it's pretty bad in regards to gyno. And I had a little bit of trouble with gyno running h-drol at 75/day.
As far as size goes I'm looking to get as big as I can while being able to keep my gains. Not too worried about bf

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Whoa there tiger.

What went wrong with the second cycle?

Epi is decent enough solo. If you are wanting to add something it would be wiser to focus more on something like transdermal for the hard shutdown of the epi. The other being joint support because the stuff will savagely rape your joints.
Also given this is your first go with epi running solo will help you narrow down the culprit if you experience problems.
Nothing went wrong with my second run with h-drol. Just didn't make **** for gains..maybe like 6 lbs after 5 weeks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it done and yes you can stack them but there is the risk vs reward here. You will have greater gains but greater side effects. I believe there is a log somewhere by Celc5 where he stacked hdrol and epi together. You can read through that and decide for yourself.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I've seen it done and yes you can stack them but there is the risk vs reward here. You will have greater gains but greater side effects. I believe there is a log somewhere by Celc5 where he stacked hdrol and epi together. You can read through that and decide for yourself.
Alright thanks man. I'm probably gonna stay away from it though. Thinking about running it solo for my first run with it

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
run epi with something non-methylated. try m-lmg. it is a good bulker in my experience. epi shuts me down hard. if you can run a test base

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
run epi with something non-methylated. try m-lmg. it is a good bulker in my experience. epi shuts me down hard. if you can run a test base
never looked into m-lmg before..i'll do that now. And I don't think I'm experienced enough to start pinning yet

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
never looked into m-lmg before..i'll do that now. And I don't think I'm experienced enough to start pinning yet
You don't need to pin to run a test base. You can run transaderm. It's a topical DHEA formula that helps with libido while you're on cycle.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
I'm about to start a 4 week epi run. 10/20/30/30.
I've ordered some transaderm, would I start the the same day as the epi?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
You don't need to pin to run a test base. You can run transaderm. It's a topical DHEA formula that helps with libido while you're on cycle.
Alright thank you! Clearly I need to do some more research on anabolics/ph's. Hence the reason this thread is a few months prior to my cycle.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Nothing went wrong with my second run with h-drol. Just didn't make **** for gains..maybe like 6 lbs after 5 weeks
Run the transderm if you insist on stacking. If your diet is dialed in you are really going to enjoy the epi.