I think I screwed up my HPTA!! Help! - AnabolicMinds.com

I think I screwed up my HPTA!! Help!

1. Banned

I think I screwed up my HPTA!! Help!

I have recently made a post regarding how I seem to be losing mass no matter what I do, Now, as I said before, I just finished a cycle and am in week 2 of PCT, but I think I screwed up my HPTA.. What can I do to fix it? ugghh.. where should I begin....

2. Registered User

First off what did you cycle? How long...what kind of PCT are you doing? Are you keeping calories high?
  3. Board Supporter

What are you coming off of, how much, and how long were you on?
    •   

4. Superman

We need more info to help you out.
  5. New Member

what are your symptoms? what are you experiencing that makes you think this?
  6. New Member

From the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by cobain67
    my libido's fine and I have no testicular shrinkage.
    Sounds like test is present.

As for strength goes, I have maintained all my lifts (bench dropped a bit, and so has my deadlift) since PCT, which is kindof strange, because I am shrinking and am lighter than when I started.
    You shouldn't be lifting heavy early in the PCT. Also, expect to lose water.

I have kept the cals the same and even reduced the amount of cardio. I gained 10lbs, lost 15 and counting... It seems that the day after I lift I look smaller and I usually lose the most then..
    Cals should be increased, not kept the same. Cardio should not be done at all. Workouts should be fewer and lower intensity.

From what you have said, it sounds like you are just fine. You seem to be over reacting to the situation because you are doing the wrong things during your PCT. Do some more research on a proper PCT before you consider another cycle, then you should keep most gains.
  7. Banned

So you don't think its anything serious? because I have been losing weight daily, and am still losing weight. I am taking 40mg Lion Nutrition's Liquid Nolva along with VPX Aromadex, and Egrofarm's 6-OXO dosed at 600mg/day. I take VPX CEX, L-Glutamine, SAN's Endotest, ZMA, Multis, Fish/Flax Oil and just about anything you could think of to aid in recovery... I've just returned from lifting and did bi's/tris. The weights stayed the same and haven't declined whatsoever.. How long do you think it should take for my test to fully recover? (to the greatest extent possible...)
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    What are you coming off of, how much, and how long were you on?
    I think there is an echo in here..
  9. Registered User

So you don't think its anything serious? because I have been losing weight daily, and am still losing weight. I am taking 40mg Lion Nutrition's Liquid Nolva along with VPX Aromadex, and Egrofarm's 6-OXO dosed at 600mg/day. I take VPX CEX, L-Glutamine, SAN's Endotest, ZMA, Multis, Fish/Flax Oil and just about anything you could think of to aid in recovery... I've just returned from lifting and did bi's/tris. The weights stayed the same and haven't declined whatsoever.. How long do you think it should take for my test to fully recover? (to the greatest extent possible...)
    Well it really could depend on what you were using. Are you sure its not water weight? If your strength is not declining then I would guess that you are losing some water and/or fat...not muscle. IMO, of course.
  10. IBE Representative

Here is his cycle:

the cycle consisted of the following:

weeks 1-2: 4ml 2x/day LGP Hydroxy-Test
    week 3: 4ml 2x/day LGP Hydroxy-Test + M5AA 20mg/day
    week 4: 10mg M1t + VPX Syngex II

that was all...

I have kept the cals the same and even reduced the amount of cardio. I gained 10lbs, lost 15 and counting... It seems that the day after I lift I look smaller and I usually lose the most then..
  11. IBE Representative

fix your diet, and why the hell would you REDUCE the amount of cardio post cycle when you notice you're losing size? Cut it out completely.
  12. IBE Representative

BTW you're in week 2 of PCT and you've lost all the weight u gained on cycle, plus 5 pounds of muscle you initially had, all in a 2 weeks time?

I think u lost fat while on cycle, but were holding a bunch of water, and now the waters gone. Even if your test was completely still shot, you wouldn't lose 5lbs of muscle you initially had, plus all the muscle you gained on cycle in a 2 week period.

You do realize nolva sucks all the water out of your body, i lose size when i come off two between water weight, and the nolva sucking the water out of my body. once i get off the nolva when i finish PCT, i tend to add some weight back.

I think you need to calm down a bit man.
  13. New Member

You should be fine, unless you had some pre-existing condition. That was a short, mild cycle. NO cardio, MORE cals, LESS workouts, LOWER intensity. Lots of rest. When PCT is done, return everything to normal. It's not just about what supps you are taking!
  14. Banned

thanks for your help. I will cut the cardio till things normalize and keep up on my PCT.
  15. USA HOCKEY

Chill -- Week 2 PCT you'll still be recovering, give it 10 more days.
    Last edited by Deoudes59; 09-15-2004 at 10:10 PM.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  16. Board Supporter

I think your HPTA is ok. When I first saw the title of the thread I was expecting someone had been on a gram of test for a year or something, your cycle was not anything crazy.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your HPTA sounds fine. Sounds like you're just dumping water with all those anti estrogens. Follow the aforementioned advice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. screwed up my PCT... Help?
    By bmadd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Canadapost screwed up my order, need help
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:11 AM
  3. cant make up my mind... help me?!
    By austin82388 in forum Post Cycle Therapy