NEED ADVISE PLEASE

DJDEANER

Awards
Hi im planing my upcoming cycle and I have a 6 week helladrol/katanadrol cycle. I understand that helladrol makes you lethargic, this being said im just wondering how much, and if its a must to have rs-transderm on hand. And if there is any alternative.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Anything that provides a testosterone base without being a methylated oral can be used to combat it.

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Transaderm, LG's M1D black, Dermacrine. It's been speculated that it is a drop in thyroid hormone production so some take T3 on the side. I'm not sure if that's the route you want to take though. ;)

Transaderm is good. Just take half the dose until you "feel" like you're becoming lethargic then add pump or so and re access. Good luck!
Helladrol/katana will definitely shred you up if your diet and training are on point!

DJDEANER

Awards
So it pretty much has to be a pro hormone right?? The reason I ask is I currently live in Canada so was wondering if there was a natural way to combat lethargy so I could just stop at a regular nutrition shop and pick something up, due to the hassle of getting the hormones imported into Canada.

DJDEANER

Awards
So it pretty much has to be a pro hormone right?? The reason I ask is because I currently live in Canada so was wondering if there was a natural way to combat lethargy so I could just stop at a regular nutrition shop and pick something up, due to the hassle of getting the hormones imported into Canada.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Natural test boosters are innefective while "on" due to the fact that exogenous hormones will shut you down, I honestly can't think of any options besides prohormones or possibly ostarine (research chemical), but I've yet to hear any serious reports about ostarine helping libido, just speculation.

ManBeast