1T vs 1T+4AD stack (Big 1 or S1+)

migs

Awards
Which stack is better in terms of Lean muscle gain(regardless of the water retention)?

400mg 1Test /day (Big One x2)

or

200mg 1Test + 300mg 4AD/day (S1+ x2)

or

300mg 1Test + 150mg 4AD/day (Big Onex1 + S1+ x1) a serving of each

All run for 4weeks

Would 150mg 4AD have any effect or is it too low of a dose ?
I know that at high doses of 1T you'll get lethargic but would the 150mg in option 3 be of any benefit at that low dose compared to the 1T(2x as much). Libido is not a problem, lethargy is the only one Im worrited about at the moment.

Im also getting some creatine which I can substitute for another bottle of any dermabolics PH the only thing is would it be better to add a 3rd bottle and run a 5 week cycle or just use the 200 day supply of the creatine?

These would be the options if I layed off the creatine:

1)2x S1+ + 1x Big one

400mg 1T + 300mg 4AD/serving

and the spookiest of them all(dont worry it aint 3bottles of big one-Im not that crazy):

2)2x Big one + 1x S1+

500mg 1T + 150mg 4AD/serving

But I think the last one is too much the ratios are really crazy on that one. Choice 2 would be the more reasonable one since it has the highest ration of 4AD in it 4:3

They all cost the same.

If the main action of the 4AD is converting into Test then I think the dose of 150mg /day should be sufficient enough to get the test levels back from the suppression of the 1T but I doubt it will raise it to more than the natural level so the other anabolic effects of it would not be present. Or would it ?

Thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
1T is surprisingly non-suppressive, the 300 1-T w/ 150 4AD sounded the best for what you said you're looking for.

migs

Awards
1T is surprisingly non-suppressive, the 300 1-T w/ 150 4AD sounded the best for what you said you're looking for.
Non suppressive ? Then why does it cause lethargy ?

If I wanted to buy a 3rd bottle which would you go for ? Would 150mg 4AD still be enough to compensate for an extra 200mg 1T if I chose 2xBig One and 1x S1+ ?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
1-T doesn't cause as much lethargy for me. It's there at high enough doses, but not as blatant and malicious as m1t, not even close. I think it has more to do with dopamine metabolism and turnover and also changes in carbohydrate metabolism. Lowered test levels don't help, but it can't explain the whole syndrome IMO.

Your probably going to need a higher 4ad dose with anymore 1-t, especially 200 extra.

migs

Awards
But 150mg 4AD should be enough to aid the 300mg 1T right ? Im running it for 4 weeks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it should be enough, but keep in mind that 4-ad is great for building mass. So if you are not concerned with saving money than go with 3 bottles of s1+.

migs

Awards
They just reduced the price of PH's drastically and the nig one and 4derm have really plummeted to the ground so I think Im gonna go with 2 Big ones and a bottle of 4Derm so it should add up to:

400mg 1Test + 200mg 4AD
Where do you guys get ur nolva ?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Then why does it cause lethargy ?
Can someone address this? I think lethargy isn't commonly reported as a side effect of with prescription and illegal AAS. So why does this happen with 1-test? I saw someone asked this question a year ago and the answer was "no one knows."