knee popping when i walk

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
im 17 and lately when i jus regular walk around my bones pop a lot i just wanna know if its forever or if there something i can do or take for it to stop and i took a prohormones when i was younger and i jus started a quick cycle of d bol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A quick cycle??? I'm not even gonna say anything....ima let everyone else chew you up!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so... WTF are you doing on steroids at your age?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd neg rep you if I thought you gave a sh*t :D

ManBeast

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
haha not a meathead just got them for free needed a little more size for football wanted to know if popping is normal and should i stop the dbol right away

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There is a good chance that either your prohormone cycle or this dbol cycle messed with the growth of your bones... congrats.

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You shouldn't have started in the first place kid!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you were trying to say what? I'm not kidding about the hormones messing up your bone growth... it can cause the growth plates to fuse early... not a good thing.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah man, their telling you the truth....you shouldn't mess with any of that type stuff during the years you are still growing naturally. Even just working out when too young could be detrimental for that matter. But I did it anyways :D (the working out in late middle school and HS thing not the anabolics!)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
haha not a meathead just got them for free needed a little more size for football wanted to know if popping is normal and should i stop the dbol right away
Not a meathead? No ,your a moron that accepted drugs from another moron most likely supplied by another moron! None of which have done any research on what steroids can do to a young boy! Your not immortal ! What you do now to your body can effect you later in life even if you don't suffer from it now.

Sorry to be harsh but you really need to stop what youre doing and see a doctor and explain what you've been up to and get checked out to make sure you haven't unknowingly caused damage. Which you prolly won't and youll call everyone here dikheads and I usually don't give a shït but It's matter of time before one of you kids fuks up and blames a website we all enjoy and we see it on the news that a steroid forum encourages youth to take steroids.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
ima go to a doctor instead

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
good idea, and tell him you did steroids so he knows what to look for, i'm not joking.

ManBEast

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drugs r bad

1Sam

Awards
I usually dont post much due to the amount of info on here but holy shii. Didn't bother reading the stickies or anything huh...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this dude is my cousin..... ive explained to him everything, he knows everything. trust me. he just wanted to take it for a week and now his knee is hurting him. hes taking 20mg/day i believe. ive convinced him to stop.....

now to the knee issue....ive asked him if he has been squatting heavy and he said no but he is doing more sprinting which i think is the issue. hes 17, 6'1" 235 pounds. he can rep 225 on front squats. you guys think its the extra sprinting he is doing?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't care if he's your cousin or not, taking PHs or Steroids at his age is stupid... `nuf said.

ManBeast

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care if he's your cousin or not, taking PHs or Steroids at his age is stupid... `nuf said.

ManBeast
was i arguing that it is not dumb? no way. i agree 100%. but i dont live with him so i cant make sure hes not taking anything.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't meant to be funny haha. Don't give kids steroids a$$hole and if you're family you and older you need to be better cousin.
did i ever say im giving him steroids?! no. i cant make him not take anything man. i told him how it can affect him.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
this dude is my cousin..... ive explained to him everything, he knows everything. trust me. he just wanted to take it for a week and now his knee is hurting him. hes taking 20mg/day i believe. ive convinced him to stop.....

now to the knee issue....ive asked him if he has been squatting heavy and he said no but he is doing more sprinting which i think is the issue. hes 17, 6'1" 235 pounds. he can rep 225 on front squats. you guys think its the extra sprinting he is doing?
Your reply here implied you had no problem with him taking the PH or Steroids...

ManBeast

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your reply here implied you had no problem with him taking the PH or Steroids...

ManBeast
so you took "ive convinced him to stop" as i was suggesting him to take 20mg of dbol for a week?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and when i said ive explained everything to him, i was meaning ive explained all the side effects of dbol at his age.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Fine, I guess he is the stupid one for taking it after you explained everything... still. You did seem to be standing up for him.

ManBeast

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine, I guess he is the stupid one for taking it after you explained everything... still. You did seem to be standing up for him.

ManBeast
well if i came across that way then i apologize. did not mean to do that. im just not going to yell at him over this thread when i already have in person.

and i do NOT condone his actions at all. but like i said, hes gonna do what he wants. i dont live with him so i cant do anything about it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry for coming off as rude, but its just getting absurd how often sh*t like this comes up...

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you should all be ashamed of yourselves.....manbeast for being rude and accusing.....R1 for pimping dbols to his little cousin.....his cousin for taking the dbols and messing up his knee.....and especially mikeg for calling people aholes with dollar signs for no valid reason :D

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
It's cus I'm a huge dîck! And you know what dïcks do! Lol

8=====D ~ ({})

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm apparently a MUCH bigger d!ck than you....check it out.......

8=====D

LMFAO!
No I doubt that, you see, my dîck's been doing PH cycles since it was 12 and just started Dbol an test. My dîck , bench press 250, yo dîck, shop at thrifty! Lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 17 and lately when i jus regular walk around my bones pop a lot i just wanna know if its forever or if there something i can do or take for it to stop and i took a prohormones when i was younger and i jus started a quick cycle of d bol
Make a apt with a doctor or at the very least a chiro so they can check out your "bones pop" problem.

you were trying to say what? I'm not kidding about the hormones messing up your bone growth... it can cause the growth plates to fuse early... not a good thing.

ManBeast
Estrogen does, not necessarily AAS. Taking a AI has been shown to actually increase growth but the idea that steroids themselves have any direct impact on the growth plates closing prematurely, are false.

Lots of things can be aggravating his knee (lack of flexibility & mobility, improper form, muscular imbalance, lack of prehab/rehab work, etc). To find the cause of the problem or try to help him with corrective movements and rehab work, would be hard to do over the PC since the ability to asses him (i.e see range of motion, etc) would be pretty difficult.
Go see a sports ortho or a chiro or make a ART appointment and have them look at the knee.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
just gonna throw this out there, I grew up in Jersey and most the kids there were juicing before they lost their virginity. Not everyone is fortunate enough to find the right guidence on how and when to cycle. And the pressure of being the one thats not all huge and buff is pretty tough to deal with at times. Being 235lbs is huge for a 17yo, whats the rush, just be patient and wait a few years. In the mean time research and be knowledgable before you jump into AAS.

Even tho a compound like Dbol is supposedly safer on joints, you really need to stay hydrated. If you dont drink enough water your joints will dry out form your kidneys flushing out toxins. In sports like football, players can sweet out 5-10lbs of water.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a meathead? No ,your a moron that accepted drugs from another moron most likely supplied by another moron! None of which have done any research on what steroids can do to a young boy! Your not immortal ! What you do now to your body can effect you later in life even if you don't suffer from it now.

Sorry to be harsh but you really need to stop what youre doing and see a doctor and explain what you've been up to and get checked out to make sure you haven't unknowingly caused damage. Which you prolly won't and youll call everyone here dikheads and I usually don't give a shït but It's matter of time before one of you kids fuks up and blames a website we all enjoy and we see it on the news that a steroid forum encourages youth to take steroids.
I am ^

R1, u got a family member on the boards I see...

:welcome:

I see a few familiar faces in the thread, as I'm late as usual just like everything in life :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My elbow has been popping lately, do u guys think it's from Mdrol??...... :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am ^

R1, u got a family member on the boards I see...

:welcome:

I see a few familiar faces in the thread, as I'm late as usual just like everything in life :)
Eh, he kind of. He never posts lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it probably has nothing to do with PHs or AAS but don't take them and further the issues. It's likely football, your size, and the stress you put on the joints. I know cause I had the same problem (without the hormones). I played football and was a RB at 5'10" 210lbs in high school and then went into the army. Being bulky and running made things worse. Now I'm 22 and have had 3 surgeries on my right knee and can barely go up and down a flight of stairs. GO TO A DOCTOR and soon. You might be able to nip it in the bud before it becomes bad.