1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.63%

Beastdrol Extreme?!? WTF

Beastdrol Extreme ProAnabolic/Anti-Catabolic Agent
    Beastdrol Extreme™ is the ultimate Pro-Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Agent. This amazing complex helps increase the body’s ability to build lean, hard muscle and strength by increasing protein synthesis and suppressing muscle protein breakdown. This means you can consume and utilize more protein then you ever could otherwise, which will translate into dramatic muscle and strength gains!
    Ever since the prohormone ban in January of 2005, those of us dedicated to building muscle and strength have been on a quest to find legal and safe, yet potent androgens to help our training efforts. If you are looking for a legal, safe and most importantly, truly effective alternative to illegal performance enhancing drugs — Beastdrol Extreme™ is the answer!
    Beastdrol Extreme™ is designed to promote rapid, steady gains in strength and lean,solid muscle growth. Beastdrol Extreme™ is by far the safest product on the market that still gives prohormone-like results.
    Beastdrol Extreme™ can be sold as a legal, pharmaceutical grade, dietary supplement. The sale and use of Beastdrol Extreme™ is not in violation of the new definition of what a steroid is.
    This does not mean this compound is not powerful — BECAUSE IT IS! I am currently using the product and I am amazed by the results. It has given me that extra kick I needed to break through a plateau I was feeling in my training. I feel awesome! I have more energy and my strength has really shot up! I feel harder and leaner and look more muscular. Beastdrol Extreme™ has allowed my workouts to be longer and more intense. Plus, the pumps I am getting are out of this world!
    Beastdrol Extreme™ will also really cut you up. In addition to dramatically increasing the rate at which your body builds muscle and strength, users can expect a lean, hard, dry look to complement their muscle and strength gains.
    Plus, there are no side effects! Since works naturally with your body, you avoid all the potential adverse side effects that could occur from using illegal performance enhancing drugs.
    There is no water retention, hair loss or gynecomastia. There is no liver, heart or kidney stress. There are no cholesterol problems or testicular atrophy AND there are no problems with the law!
    Nice to not have to worry about these problems isn’t it? All you have to worry about is your training, diet and packing on pounds of lean, hard muscle and dramatically increasing your strength!
    Beastdrol Extreme™ also increases sexual performance. Your partner is going to be very happy you discovered Beastdrol Extreme™ when your libido goes through the roof!
    Beastdrol Extreme™ works very quickly. Most guys show vast improvements in strength and muscle mass within the first few weeks. Personally, I put on 15lbs of totally solid muscle from one Beastdrol Extreme™ 16 Week low dose Pyramid Cycle.
    Here is what awaits you from Beastdrol Extreme™:
    • Dramatic Gains in Strength and Size• Skyrocketing Testosterone Levels • Improved Muscle Mass• Increased Muscular Endurance• Increased Sex Drive & Performance• Accelerated Fat Loss• No Negative Side Effects Like Gyno Or Hair Loss• Increased Metabolism • Boosted Energy• Increased Sense Of Well-Being Due To Boost In Testosterone (even more dramatic if taken with Methyl-D-1-Test)
    Many users of Beastdrol Extreme™ also notice marked improvements in energy levels and a dramatic increase in muscular endurance. If you are looking for a legal, safe and most importantly, truly effective alternative to illegal performance enhancing drug.Beastdrol Extreme™ is the answer!
    Believe me, there is not a better legal muscle builder on the market today! Try it and YOU WILL GAIN SOME SERIOUS MUSCLE!
    Supplement FactsBeastdrol Extreme™ Serving Size: 1-2 capsules dailyCapsules Per Bottle: 100
    Active Ingredientsrally active sequence-specific peptides.
    Other Ingredients: gelatin, microcrystalline celluose, modified cornstarch, magnesium stearate, silica.
    This product is brand new, sealed and is manufactured for distribution by Muscle-Chem Labs.
    Disclaimer: The statements made about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule at night with your last meal or to limit receptor downgrade and to absolutely maximize results, use our Beastdrol Extreme™ once again 1 hour before working out.
    If you really want to build some serious muscle, stack Beastdrol Extreme™ with the Muscle-Chem Labs Mehtyl-D-1-Test supplement for more rapi and drmatic results.
    Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Now is the time to reach your true potential! ACT NOW!

haha anyone ever hear of this let alone try it?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

"Active Ingredients: orally active sequence-specific peptides."

"
    Plus, there are no side effects! Since works naturally with your body, you avoid all the potential adverse side effects that could occur from using illegal performance enhancing drugs."

"
    Personally, I put on 15lbs of totally solid muscle from one Beastdrol Extreme™ 16 Week low dose Pyramid Cycle."

This stuff is 100% horsesh1t
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Who's that from?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sub'd for TrapMann
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subbed for pics. ;-)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Is this a joke????
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

It's by Muscle Labs USA. Best legal roids around.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.9%

So they are piggybacking off the name of a legit SD clone and selling ****? Nice.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

You'll probably see a lot more of this happening in 2012 now that SD is supposedly getting banned.
    "Legal roids" stores have been piggy backing off controlled supps for years now. Dbol, anadrol, tren, etc etc. Once SD is in the same category I am sure we'll see some "s-drol" super test drol, etc etc etc. I think it will be entertaining.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

In before "is my Beastdrol fake?!"
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Muscle labs usa rep is horrible in the supp world. I wouldnt try anything they produce.
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.63%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Who's that from?
    sry guys I was away this weekend, but its by "BeastFuelLabs" I wish I could post a picture of the bottle its pretty funny, same color tone and font but just totally off.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.63%

I see it on a few sites now, most of them say muscle-chem labs now but where I copied and pasted said beast fuel w.e
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Buyer Beware! Muscle Labs Usa is a Total Scam
    Posted on July 22, 2011 by admin
    We had to bring this conman to the attention of our valued viewers,we bought a few bottles of muscle labs usa dianabol,deccabolan,and anadroll-50 and tested them,having seen they say they include peptides,none of which are true,these are non-anabolic,no testosterone boosting vitamins,plain and simple.THIS COMPANY ONLY SELLS PHONEY HERBALS AND PLAIN DHEA SUCH AS ANDROSTENOLONE WHICH IS JUST $5 DHEA

We warn all consumers to please be diligent when buying these types of products.IF YOU WISH TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK,WE URGE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD ISSUEING BANK WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF THE PURCHASE DATE,TELL THEM THE PRODUCT IS FAKE,AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION ,YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY BACK.VERY SOON WE WILL BE POSTING LINKS TO A CLASS ACTION ATTORNEY WHO IS PROCEEDING WITH A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST MUSCLE LABS USA AKA ORDERLEGALSTEROIDS. COM AKA MRSYNTHOL. COM, AKA A-DROLL .COM AKA MUSCLELABSUSA. COM AKA PUMP-NPOSE. COM.
    Trust only legitimate suppliers.

Attention Muscle Labs Usa, we donot authorize fake spam comments to show fake proof that you are legit, you attempted to comment twice on this blog, saying you were mods on a reputable forum and stand up for Muscle Labs Usa.we traced your ip,and you are the owner of Muscle Labs Usa making false statements,that is why we deleted your comments.Please ,we only approve legitimate comments.

And as for the false statements that Muscle Labs Usa has been spamming the web with,that we are owned or affiliated with SwessPharma is blatant slander.They needlessly donot like negative TRUE publicity and use many scheming tactics to scam consumers and drive business from their competitors. Also they state and blatantly advertise they are well reviewed by supplementreviews.com, anyone who believes this is dimwitted, just look at the reviews which are all made by their company reps. The administrators at supplementreviews.com have even clearly posted in their forum a thread stating the fact that they caught them posting the fake reviews on their site.

NEED MORE PROOF? Goto their website
    check out their fake video tour of their so-called manufacturing facility.
    They photoshopped every picture on the video and stole them from this website:

And NO We are NOT owned by ANY competitor,as this company spams the web saying,we are a non profit website,and we ONLY let companies advertise on our website if we have tried their products and know them to be legit and beneficial to our readers!Any other competitor on this website is a review or an advertiser.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:04 AM
  3. combining activate extreme and diesel test extreme
    By earlsarmet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 08:46 PM