CEL X-tren and H-drol PCT questions!!!

TANKfitness

Awards
Hey I managed to get my hands on a few bottles of CEL x tren this will be my 2nd PH but a stack this time(x tren/h drol)

im running both for 6 weeks... pre loading w/ super cissus rx, milk thistle and hawthorne berry

I will be taking super cissus rx(b/c 2 dry ph's gotta dry you out), CEL cycle assist and of course my protein, multi, kre alkalyn, and i like to do no preworkout during the cycle so its raw strength then start preworkout with pct to kinda boost strength and it really helps keep strength gains!!

NOW MY QUESTION... If you were taking this stack what would you run for pct.. thanks!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is the basis of any solid PCT...

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is a VERY strong cycle, I would do what ManBeast says and get a SERM. And also, look up some cycle info on google. Its really interesting to see what people run and how they handle sides. You might want to pick up some Taurine for back pumps and DAA for PCT to take in ADDITION to your SERM.

TANKfitness

Awards
would this be a good SERM Liquiclom from AG or do you have one that you feel is a better choice

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
google the source with keywords like "legit" "fake" "scam" and go from there, if it is clomephrine citrate then it is a proper compound, just make sure you have enough when you do find a place to buy.

ManBeast

TANKfitness

Awards
ya i know cant wait to get some good gains.. ya i was plannin DAA and thanks i have read about alot of people gettin the back pumps! and is there any serm you would suggest??
you think takin a AI along side the serm would be neccessary or no?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The last time I cycled years ago, my prefered was a mix of nolva and clomid. That being said, I'm now looking into Torem as it has had aloot of good results and seems to have properties of both clomid and nolva.

ManBeast

TANKfitness

Awards
yeah thank you! I have been reading for the past few hours and decided im going to take torem many people said they loved/felt it was way better than the clomid/nolva they previously ran! im gonna dose it 120/90/60/60/30 !!